Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a little lost...

Options
  • 02-01-2009 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Hey dude's your going to be hearing so much from me....

In terms of maintanence...

How and what do you do?

Ive read the tips tricks thread very handy answered a few question's....

But after ive fried say 9000 rounds what steps do i take to insure that my gun is booth in good working order and holding onto its acurecey...

do i take it apart or just cleen the barrel spray silocone oil into it etc and that kind of thing or is there a method on what to do ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

What gun is it ? Gas , aeg , Brand or clone etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

What gun is it ? Gas , aeg , Brand or clone etc.

It's a Jing Gong G36 K battrey powered..... dont really know what else to put :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

awh ive got one of them..very nice piece of kit ;)

awh ive got one of them..very nice piece of kit ;)

Im very happy with it any advice for me ? as far as maintanence ? :)
    have you done much to yours ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

With jg there not much you can do to maintain them they are the AK47 of aegs they just wont die but cleaning the barrel once month (or in my case 6) couldn't hurt.

• Advertisement

With jg there not much you can do to maintain them they are the AK47 of aegs they just wont die but cleaning the barrel once month (or in my case 6) couldn't hurt.

Sweet....... :D........

good to hear well i gave the barrel a good cleen tonight because i had cleened it yet...

thanks for the advice mate ?

Advertisement