Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

saab immobiliser issue

Options
  • 02-01-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭

my 97 saab 900's battery was flat, charged it up full, but now it wont start. basically the red led light is flashing as the immobiliser is on, but pressing the alarm fob wont turn it off, i replaced the battery in the fob and reset the fob as per the manual, press the left key 5 times, and it still won't start. has anyone any ideas?

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

got sorted , you can lock this mods. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi

great to hear you got the problem sorted but as a matter of interest what was the fix ?.

thanks in advance

brendan

disconnected the battery for a half hour and reset the key as per manual 5 times left button, worked away then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

did you you not get the key for the alarm ?? turn it off for 10 seconds then stick it back in and turn the key...

S.I.R wrote: »
    did you you not get the key for the alarm ?? turn it off for 10 seconds then stick it back in and turn the key...

no never got the key with it, didn't know there was one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement