Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBB6 Opening Night Show.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

jobucks wrote: »
    so do you reckon there will be any late additions this year????
    Rik Waller is going in :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ShaneU wrote: »
    Rik Waller is going in :pac:

who he, recognise the name alright, was he on xfactor or popstars or something like that???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

who he, recognise the name alright, was he on xfactor or popstars or something like that???:confused:
    Big fat bloke that won the first pop idol :D I don't think he's really going in, he was on Big Mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 glasgowghirl

Big fat bloke that won the first pop idol :D I don't think he's really going in, he was on Big Mouth.

Nah, he didn't win it, he left the show mid way through cos he had a sore throat or something.

ah ya I have ya now. just turned on BM an was definitely a spoof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Here's LaToya doing Janet, doing Micheal. Just shows what you can do if you hire 4 dancers and any empty sound stage for the afternoon. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Dyflin wrote: »
    Terry Christian, either great or car crash tv, can't wait :cool:
    That is exactly what I was thinking:cool:
    TERRY FTW:D
    I'll give it a few day's but, yeah +1:p
    Dyflin wrote: »
    Wait, how old are you that you have to wikipedia Terry Christian? :P
    :D
    Websters wrote: »
    EUUUURREEKAA KA KA KA KA KA KAAAAAAA!
    This would be about the only thing I like about Ms Johnson, I look forward to CBB solidifying/changing my opinion of her in particular.
    She has Davina's seal of approval , I see.
    I noted same;)

I have to say I do not love Lucy.

gotta love the scooter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Early betting show.
    Verne 2/1.
    Ben 6/1.
    Ulrika, Tina, Terry 11/1.
    Coolio 13/1.
    Lucy 23/1.
    Michelle 28/1.
    Mutya, LaToya 33/1.
    Tommy 41/1.

IMO Verne is a novelty act which we will bore of very quickly.
    Ben has the initial niceness of Dale or Stuart but will very soon appear vacuous and bland.

So good prices if you can pick a winner from the rest.

I reckon it will be a toss-up between Coolio and the pretty boy. I'm surprised Coolio's odds are that long as I would have thought he'd be a favourite. I think Verne will get quite annoying. The women will drop like flies just like they always do on this show.

I think verne will be quite interesting, just watching live feed and he's chatting with terry about heath ledger and the last film he did with him. I'd say he could make for some pretty interesting viewing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

where are those odds from? they're shorter on paddy power.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

size of the suitcases!!!!! FCUK!

also... ulrika just got given out to for mentioning IKEA. they cut the sound, and she found out straight away. obv BB are on their toes this year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    where are those odds from? they're shorter on paddy power.

Betfair at about 10.15 tonight, probably changed by now, though they will usually still be better than with Powers and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i thought verne might come across as snoty and all celeb style arogance, but watching him there, he seems extremely polite and well manered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Early betting show.
    Verne 2/1.
    Ben 6/1.
    Ulrika, Tina, Terry 11/1.
    Coolio 13/1.
    Lucy 23/1.
    Michelle 28/1.
    Mutya, LaToya 33/1.
    Tommy 41/1.

IMO Verne is a novelty act which we will bore of very quickly.
    Ben has the initial niceness of Dale or Stuart but will very soon appear vacuous and bland.

So good prices if you can pick a winner from the rest.

What are the odds that the fat bird will end up sitting on minnie-me within 6 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

la toya looks like michael did on south park.
    i wish that fat shameless scouse thing would shut up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

There are 8 people viewing this page right now at half 3 in the morning.

God only knows how many people are watching our housemates sleeping?

Sleep my pretties, sleep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i think tommy is going to be the most dislikable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

does mutya ever take that thing out of her face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Whats going on with la toyas nose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Christian or Verne to win to be honest..

.. himself and Verne are the most interesting characters this year by miles!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

why do people like verne or consider him interesting or entertaining?! :confused: apart from his coolio impression, he hasn't done anything amusing or interesting! he seems like a very ordinary nice, quiet guy. which is considered dull wherever bb is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Verne is cute....but he hasn't really done or said much.
    Coolio to win.....I've changed my mind again and probably will again:D
    That Tina one is wrecking my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I think anyone who has a disability of any kind is at an automatic advantage. Verne isn't typically disabled but you'd have to be heartless not to feel sorry for him.:(
    Latoya's a bit of a nutcase is she? Did any of you believe her story of being forced into marriage? She reminded me so much of Michael, the way he comes out with mad stuff in interviews.

What was that all about with Tommy and Michelle?! How weird was that?! Him twisting the rubber glove onto his hand and rambling on about people thinking there was something going on between them?!!!!As f**kin if!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    What was that all about with Tommy and Michelle?! How weird was that?! Him twisting the rubber glove onto his hand and rambling on about people thinking there was something going on between them?!!!!As f**kin if!!!:eek:

Aye, that one came totally out of left field. It was funny seeing the look of befuzzlement on Michelles face as her brain was slowly trying to work out what the hell he was on about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ann22 wrote: »

Yeah Tommy seemed to be quite drunk, it was a strange thing to keep going on about. Maybe it's that he's too self aware:confused:...but he was being creepy.

Speaking of creepy - LaToya, I still don't know what to make of her:confused::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Meller wrote: »
    why do people like verne or consider him interesting or entertaining?! :confused: apart from his coolio impression, he hasn't done anything amusing or interesting! he seems like a very ordinary nice, quiet guy. which is considered dull wherever bb is concerned.

i just have to look and listen to him! thats plenty!

I was embarrassed for Michelle there shouting 'Michelle!!! Tell Hugh I love him!!!!!!!!' Oh.....my.....god.:o

• Advertisement

I was embarrassed for Michelle there 'tell Hugh I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.:o

Advertisement