Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Driving Instructors - Swords/Malahide Area

• 02-01-2009 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm biting the bullet and plan on learning to drive. Any recommendations for driving instructors in the Swords/Malahide area much appreciated. Cost of lesson etc.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I used Airport Driving School and found them very friendly...they do two-hour lessons at €80 each (over a year ago now) which is a tad expensive but much more effective.

Make sure to get the number of your instructor and arrange with him/her directly for next lessons as the call centre will only give you whoever's available; and cant nessecarily boook a prticular driver.

One thing: the cars are 1.0l Micras. I stopped bothering purely based on that, but I'm a guy so I suppose we'd want something gutsier :P

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭OldBloke

I used Temple school of Driving and I live in Swords - have to say the lady who taught me was great (linda was her name)

Advertisement