Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 93 Weigh-Ins

• 02-01-2009 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭

Well Guys, anyone going to head to these? I'm not sure what time they will be on at though, anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

JokerD wrote: »
    Well Guys, anyone going to head to these? I'm not sure what time they will be on at though, anyone have any ideas?

I have no idea what time they are on.

But my question is how can you go to them? Do you need a specific ticket or how does it work? Does your UFC 93 ticket entitle you to get in to the weigh-ins as well? I presume it is on in the 02 arena as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

I have no idea what time they are on.

But my question is how can you go to them? Do you need a specific ticket or how does it work? Does your UFC 93 ticket entitle you to get in to the weigh-ins as well? I presume it is on in the 02 arena as well?

Yea as far as I know your ticket entitles you to go, but I also heard its open to the public- ticket or no ticket. One thing I'm pretty sure about is that if you are a UFC Fight Club member you can go to a Q & A session beforehand. About the location, I agree that it has to be the O2

Yea as far as I know your ticket entitles you to go, but I also heard its open to the public- ticket or no ticket. One thing I'm pretty sure about is that if you are a UFC Fight Club member you can go to a Q & A session beforehand. About the location, I agree that it has to be the O2

I joined the UFC fight club but there is some kind of problem with it. They sent me an e-mail stating that I had to rejoin and that I needed a "redeem" code to do so. They sent me the code but it keeps coming up invalid. They have not answered any of my emails yet. I am dying to go to the Q&A session!

I joined the UFC fight club but there is some kind of problem with it. They sent me an e-mail stating that I had to rejoin and that I needed a "redeem" code to do so. They sent me the code but it keeps coming up invalid. They have not answered any of my emails yet. I am dying to go to the Q&A session!

Thats rough, the chance might not come round that often. Really hope its a huge sucess and it will be surely back again in the O2. I've every confidence the Irish fans will leave an impression with Dana and co

Thats rough, the chance might not come round that often. Really hope its a huge sucess and it will be surely back again in the O2. I've every confidence the Irish fans will leave an impression with Dana and co

Do you reckon the Q&A session would be worth going to?

• Advertisement

I wonder if there is any kind of thing open for the public where you can go and meet the fighters and get autographs and photos and things like that. I'd presume they would have some kind of promotional thing like that.

check out the video on youtube of UFC 83 I think it was of the UFC Q&A and that should answer that question.

I wonder if there is any kind of thing open for the public where you can go and meet the fighters and get autographs and photos and things like that. I'd presume they would have some kind of promotional thing like that.

An educated guess would say it will be similar to the WWE and there will be probably appearances in local shopping centres etc( like an autograph session in easons )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Depends who does it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

check out the video on youtube of UFC 83 I think it was of the UFC Q&A and that should answer that question.

That wasn't the best one , Rampage's at UFC 76 was the best one.

Also the weigh ins are open to the public once you have photo id

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

An educated guess would say it will be similar to the WWE and there will be probably appearances in local shopping centres etc( like an autograph session in easons )

WWE always have a video game or a book or a DVD for their guys to sign, so either it would be at a toy store that has UFC action figures or a shop that sells UFC DVDs. I don't think that there's anything like that happening though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

I'd like to know this aswell, I don't have the tickets but I'd love to meet the fighters.

Advertisement