Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

He got out and rang an ambulance. How?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Yeah that's almost 2 years old, been covered here already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭itarumaa

I was wondering what happened to the other car, but then I realized there is only one car:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

A bit of t-cut and that'll buff out:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,461 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

itarumaa wrote: »
    I was wondering what happened to the other car, but then I realized there is only one car:eek:

:D

aud03.JPG

Incredibly lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The poor tree needed a bandage after the crash:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Plug wrote: »
    The poor tree needed a bandage after the crash:D

he'll be getting a strongly worded letter from friends of the earth/ green peace :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,249 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Remember that. Hope he bought his euro lotto ticket that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Never seen that before......holy crap :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I know a ridiculous amount of luck was to account for his survival, but i'd imagine that if he'd been driving 99.99% of the other the other cars that are on the road, he would have been instantly destroyed!

I'm sure there are a few heads in Audi who would have entertained the idea of using this story to market their cars safety rating! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Wood beats metal once again! Should start making "greener" cars out of it methinks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Fizman wrote: »
    I know a ridiculous amount of luck was to account for his survival, but i'd imagine that if he'd been driving 99.99% of the other the other cars that are on the road, he would have been instantly destroyed!

I'm sure there are a few heads in Audi who would have entertained the idea of using this story to market their cars safety rating! :pac:
    I can't see how that makes any sense, the Audi was cut in half. The driver was very, very lucky, that's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Fizman wrote: »

He probably wouldn't have been going so fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Here's thread on vwvortex.com with much bigger images, and quoting the original rs6.com post-
    http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3105304

The original thread has long since been removed from rs6.com, as it was killing their bandwidth.

Advertisement