Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] BRAND NEW boards fifa club team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Valencia seem to be working very well. Won all games last night except one which we drew... and we fairly well dominated that. Well maybe there were others after I got disconnected!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr 8rightside

cheers dude, i'm working late for the next few days so i probably won't be on till about midnight but after that i'm good for any time

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Valencia seem to be working very well. Won all games last night except one which we drew... and we fairly well dominated that. Well maybe there were others after I got disconnected!

Ah ye I agree its just in case someone wants to change team i said id leave that message even if we change the team at a later date!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I played in two games last night there was 4 of us and we got a 1-1 draw against England and a 0-0 against Utd. My connection was dodgy so didn't get a chance to play properly but we should've won both them games!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This must have been early on, we had some games later aswell and things didnt go as smoothly to begin with, we lost a few 1 and 2 nil with a few draws also, in most cases the other teams were lucky to get a win. Also we had no luck at all and the ball just wouldnt go in hitting the post or narrowly missing. Later on things started to gel though and we had one game where we tore the other team apart and were scoring for fun.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    This must have been early on, we had some games later aswell and things didnt go as smoothly to begin with, we lost a few 1 and 2 nil with a few draws also, in most cases the other teams were lucky to get a win. Also we had no luck at all and the ball just wouldnt go in hitting the post or narrowly missing. Later on things started to gel though and we had one game where we tore the other team apart and were scoring for fun.

Yeah, that was around 8 or 9 I would say. There was 4 of us and we were all playing surprisingly well, lol. I presume we won that game I got disconnected in 1-0, so that would have been 4 or 5 games (i think), all wins with only one draw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Hey if you're short gimme a shout can play cb i suppose!

Tag: wonderboysam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Ugh samsung phone double post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Not sure why, but any time I go on, there doesnt seem to be anyone in the dressing room. Am I doing something wrong? Does this mean that everyone is playing?

What time ye all on at tonight?

Theres either no one playing or we're in the middle of a match

If you check G M E's gamercard (and a few others) and you dont see us as playing online clubs then we probably aren't playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'm finding it tough on pro player cam to judge when to shoot but ill get there. I set up richie with two goals one which he took beautifully.

Put it on tele cam ye donkey! It's impossible to play on pro cam...

Sorry lads I wasn't around last night to play.

Ill be on from around 8 tonight if anyone's up for a few matches.

If anyone else wants to join feel free too because we never have 10 people online playing at the same time so there's always room on the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Put it on tele cam ye donkey! It's impossible to play on pro cam...

I'm getting on fine now on the default camera view.

Does that make me uber pro :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If anyone else wants to join feel free too because we never have 10 people online playing at the same time so there's always room on the team.

Is it possible for a group of players say 4 to go into a game and then anoter 3 to come into the dressing room and start there own game as the team effectively with the team playing 2 games at once?

Wont be around again myself till Saturday but will be on all wkend to get a few games in.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Really enjoyed the games tonight, some good wins and a very close loss to Barca. The guys who play Villa and Silva have a good old rapport there, and G just seems to run the show. Delighted with my 2 goals in the last game, superb cross for the first 1.

See you all tomorrow (tonight!) for a game. Laters.

Delighted to get my second hat trick and one assist in the one game I played earlier as ST. Some absolutely unreal service from BossmanMurph, G M E and Kilamanjro (sp?) it has to be said.

what sorta numbers ye'z gettin?

Theres only one number that matters and thats.....WIN.

Theres only one number that matters and thats.....WIN.

Darn tootin Y2J! Whats your GT?

RichieMUFC

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    Is it possible for a group of players say 4 to go into a game and then anoter 3 to come into the dressing room and start there own game as the team effectively with the team playing 2 games at once?

No I don't think this can be done. It wont let you enter a match if there's a match going on.

As others said some great play again last night lads. V1rg1l was a revelation at LM playing some superb stuff, Bassman playing great at RM, Kilamangiro and Richie doing some great stuff up front and TuneTuner saving us in 1 game with 2 superb solo goals.

Just one thing. Don't forget if you come on later and people have been already playing Please don't take anyone's position who's been playing there all night. Their was one instance of this last night where some one came on and took someone else's position. But he just did it by mistake and not acting the dick because I sent him a message and straight away he gave up the position and said he didn't know. No harm done but just remember this rule everyone if you come on later then others.

Cool.

what time's everyone on at tonight? I've got a leaving do to go to but should be home round 9.30.

Lots of leaving do's these days.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

No work tomorrow, late one tonight, lads? I'll probably be on around midnight.

Guys, would ye mind putting your GT's here? I want to add ye for later. GME I have yours, but I think thats it. Who else was playing last night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I'm up for this, please add me for tonight...

1)Gamertag - Arciphel
    2)Favoured position - RWB / CB
    3)What you think your best at i.e passing,tackling,finishing etc - Tackling

Guys, would ye mind putting your GT's here? I want to add ye for later. GME I have yours, but I think thats it. Who else was playing last night ?

Sure add me,

Irish Wolverine
    Wasnt on last night or tonight cos im away but ill be back on then have been playing up till now.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 dohertg5

Hey guys, i'm a bit late but hopefully theres room for me. I've been playing in the Boards qualifying league.

1)theContraceptor

2)CM, AM, DM

3)What you think your best at i.e passing,tackling,finishing etc! passing

4)What team you think we should be: Any team suits

GME, hows it going anyway? What are the numbers like most nights, are there many mics? Everybody gettin on like a house on fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Hi guys, I'd love to join in this if there's still space - I know I'm late joining but here's my details anyway;

Tag: Besty69
    Position: None in particular
    Good at: Tackling, finishing
    Team: No real preferences!

• Advertisement

GME, hows it going anyway? What are the numbers like most nights, are there many mics? Everybody gettin on like a house on fire?

Its going great. Their hasn't been 1 night were there hasn't been enough online to play and we're playing some great stuff. Just after i put that in the rules about having mikes my nephew decided to break mine but a few of the lads use them.

To the lads that applied today to join the team: Ill add ya's when I get a chance

Ill be on a bit late tonight probably around 11 if anyone's up for games then.

Advertisement