Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] BRAND NEW boards fifa club team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Im away till Wed ill be back on that night for a few games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Just finished playing a few games there with GME and luvulongtime we were looking pretty good, the two of them had no mics but we knew what we were doing!!

Bagsie playing as Riquelme if we're on later!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea im luvulongtime and they were some good games. Apologies about no mic, latest I'll have it by is thursday! Its not so bad when there's 3 but the more people playing, the more essential it is to have em! I'll be on later on for another few anyway

Ye we were looking good.

It was a breath of fresh air to have someone (Call me jimmy) playing a defensive position. Its so much easier for the person playing any to have someone at the back helping you out in defense.

Ill be on around 7.30 for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Am i too late for this? only recently started playing this mode. Ill be on pretty much every evening,

1)Gamertag
    neilHimself

2)Favoured position
    RM or Anywhere Really
    3)What you think your best at i.e passing,tackling,finishing etc!
    Passing, through ball,
    4)What team you think we should be
    i think Juve - pretty strong all round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

one game last night that was a good win.

Myself, virgil, moose and another guy with no mic ( sorry forgot name)

Played right back, and it was a nice to have a controlled defender.

I was messi and moose was riquelme, with virgil on any player.

Have to say myself,virgil and moose have been doing brilliantly. Loving it.

Cant wait to get like 10 players on for a game would be manicly brilliant

one game last night that was a good win.

Myself, virgil, moose and another guy with no mic ( sorry forgot name)

Played right back, and it was a nice to have a controlled defender.

I was messi and moose was riquelme, with virgil on any player.

Have to say myself,virgil and moose have been doing brilliantly. Loving it.

Cant wait to get like 10 players on for a game would be manicly brilliant

Yeah some good games played by us!! Later a few more of us joined, had 5 at one stage!

I played in 7 games and we only lost two! But one could have been a draw if I put away that 88 minute penalty at 2-1 down :(

Sorry lads I was only around for 1 match last night but Ill be on tonight.

When we're in the dressing room before the match will everyone let the player that's playing any go as captain please.

But for some reason you start as captain watch out for the kits because I had to cancel out of a game before it started because someone didn't notice that the 2 kits clashed (Cant remember who was captain)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

When we're in the dressing room before the match will everyone let the player that's playing any go as captain please.

For those that dont know, which seems to be a few. The player at the top of the list in the dressing room is the captain when the game launches so if GME is in the room everyone should drop out and hop back in so that he moves to the top of the list, or whoever is going to be play the any role.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I didnt know that thanks.

• Advertisement

Yea good games last night too, although there was two or 3 games we were playing white on white kits which is pretty tough when it gets hectic at the back! I'll be on tonight again tho.

Played one game there but there was a whole second between the time a pressed a button and my player moved. I kept getting red bars after that so I said I'de leave it. Maybe it was something to do with my connection but its usually grand

Played one game there but there was a whole second between the time a pressed a button and my player moved. I kept getting red bars after that so I said I'de leave it. Maybe it was something to do with my connection but its usually grand

I was getting a good bit of lag too!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I was getting a good bit of lag too!!

I thought that was just me! That's why I only played one match because it was nearly unplayable for me!!

I thought that was just me! That's why I only played one match because it was nearly unplayable for me!!

It was playable, but anytime I got into the box it seemed worse, I was pressing shoot but the player would take an extra touch and then loose the ball or fall over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

1)Gamertag: seanog18

2)Favoured position : Midfield

3)What you think your best at : Quick and accurate passing

4)What team you think we should be: Barcelona

Sorry to the lads that have signed up in the past few days but I think we have enough players at this stage.

OR

Will the people that have joined the team and have played under 5 matches please try get more matches in or if you decided to join but now don't want to play tell me how I can remove you and add some of the lads that have signed up in the last few days.

yea I think that's fair, if someone who's joined but hasnt got involved yet doesn't get involved and doesn't msg, they should make way for people who want to play imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

yea I think that's fair, if someone who's joined but hasnt got involved yet doesn't get involved and doesn't msg, they should make way for people who want to play imo.

Fair point. Anyone up for a few this evening? God I hate when poxy work gets in the way of FIFA!!!

I checked online last night about 11:30 and I was the only one there so I just went to bed :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Fair point. Anyone up for a few this evening? God I hate when poxy work gets in the way of FIFA!!!

+1.

Roll on 5.30!

In all the fun I have online playing games, one of my biggest flaws is that I'm a score whore!!

Saying that is anyone interested in getting the 10v10 achievement?? :D

I'm free all Saturday, if we can get 10 players together for a game and an achievement!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I was just invited into a game with a few lads off here I think and then got kicked off the team just before kick off? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I was just invited into a game with a few lads off here I think and then got kicked off the team just before kick off? :confused:

Yeah I joined two games, once I got disconnected mid game and the other one booted beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

randomname wrote: »
    Yeah I joined two games, once I got disconnected mid game and the other one booted beforehand.

Is there a reason why they do it? Perhaps if I manage to control the player they were after I'd imagine...:rolleyes:

randomname wrote: »

You can't boot people from a game. Sometimes it does that before a game if your connection goes.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    In all the fun I have online playing games, one of my biggest flaws is that I'm a score whore!!

Saying that is anyone interested in getting the 10v10 achievement?? :D

I'm free all Saturday, if we can get 10 players together for a game and an achievement!!
    Id like to get that achievement to but Saturday wont suit me. Id say it will be hard to get too. Any matches ive played in there is only 3-5 on the opposing team.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

Anywho any one around tonight after 10 for a few games??

You can't boot people from a game. Sometimes it does that before a game if your connection goes.

+1 sometimes it just connects randomly
    Perhaps if I manage to control the player they were after I'd imagine...rolleyes.gif

Its first come first served on positions, you cant just join the room if people were already playing and make a grab for a position and take the one someone was using.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Axwell wrote: »
    Its first come first served on positions, you cant just join the room if people were already playing and make a grab for a position and take the one someone was using.

Yeah, otherwise this would be full of fail

Advertisement