Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] BRAND NEW boards fifa club team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

If your interested and agree with the rules leave your:
    1)Gamertag : MarkSRFC90

2)Favoured position: Anywhere in midfield or at the back

3)What you think your best at i.e passing,tackling,finishing etc! Passing and tackling

4)What team you think we should be: I'll go with the flow, whoever yee have already picked!

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I went into quick match

Ye that's right. You can kick people if your captain in "be a pro" quick match but Ill say it for the last time you cant kick people out of a CLUB MATCH if your captain.

Lets just leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

One thing we need to co-ordinate is who sends messages asking people to play if they are online. I usually get 2-3 messages (at least) asking me if I wanna play a club match. I seem to end up spending more time answering these than actually playing a game... lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yee are all incorrect! You can kick other players out of the game if you are the captain!!! I just was, and did!!!!

Feel free to apologise any time you feel like it there, as was said above you were in a be a pro game if it was a random game not a fifa club game :rolleyes:

Axwell wrote: »
    Feel free to apologise any time you feel like it there, as was said above you were in a be a pro game if it was a random game not a fifa club game :rolleyes:

epic fail :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

yo lads i'm usually knocking about online bored stiff so if you're short anytime you could give me a shout

tag: wonderboysam

pos: anywhere really, bit of a john o'shea

strenght: handsome!

team: sevilla maybe? Not pushed

I wasn't around over the weekend but Ill be back on from around 7 tonight for a few games if anyone's around.

I was just looking at the recent games record for the club

The last 10 games:
    2 wins, 1 draw and 7 defeats

What happened?? 5-0 loss last night??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I was just looking at the recent games record for the club

The last 10 games:
    2 wins, 1 draw and 7 defeats

What happened?? 5-0 loss last night??

Yeah against man city too! They were all over us for the whole game, dreadful stuff!!! :(
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

*whistles and looks at they sky, hands in pockets....

Who, me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Have to come in here, as i was part of that hammering, and a few hammerings last night.

Why..the ****...was the team changed to argentina??

Valencia was agreed on for a good reason, they are a class act. Argentina just isnt working.

Myself, virigil and dj moose are usually on playng club games. And with valencia we were pretty much romping people, however argentina in comparison look messy, slow and cumbersome.

We are getting nailed by long lobbed through balls, the argentina keeper is an absolute disaster.

I for one, am not impressed with Argentina one bit

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have to come in here, as i was part of that hammering, and a few hammerings last night.

Valencia was agreed on for a good reason, they are a class act. Argentina just isnt working.

Myself, virigil and dj moose are usually on playng club games. And with valencia we were pretty much romping people, however argentina in comparison look messy, slow and cumbersome.

We are getting nailed by long lobbed through balls, the argentina keeper is an absolute disaster.

We have been Argentina a while now and you are aware of that. Myself, Virgil, Moose and Richie have played a lot of games together as them and done alright.A few losses the other night but overall pretty consistant with wins. You were happy playing as Argentina a few posts back , now when there is a run of 10 games and 7 of them are losses you want to change them straight away and going by your post above you played in most of those games that were losses. In most of those games while you did conceed goals there was hardly any scored from what i can see on the recent games, you are hardly going to suggest Messi, Tevez and Aguerro arent decent front players or sluggish for that matter.

You cant just put the blame on the team that your playing as for 7 losses in 10 games. Me, richieMUFC, TuneTuneTuner, Irish wolverine and kilamangiro were playing as Argentina last week and we were destroying teams. Scoring loads of goals and keeping clean sheets.

In my opioion the best formation to play with Argentina is to put Messi LM and Aguero and Tevez up front. Cambiasso is way too slow to be playing LM.

I think people should only play club matches if 1 of the players are online that can play the any position.

Those players would be:
    G M E 27
    Kilamangiro
    Irish Wolvarine
    RichieMUFC

I think the 4 of us have proved we can play this position.

Whoever is playing any let that player go as captain so he can pick his own tactics because he'll be controlling most of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I havnt been part of any argentina game, that i can remember, where we trounced opponents.

maybe it was bad play on our part, but id consider moosey and virgil strong players and there seems something lacking, cant put my finger on it.

maybe it is just a bad run

I havnt been part of any argentina game, that i can remember, where we trounced opponents.

maybe it was bad play on our part, but id consider moosey and virgil strong players and there seems something lacking, cant put my finger on it.

maybe it is just a bad run

I would say if you havent played in games where you trounced opponents then it would be goals that are missing, from looking at those 7 out of 10 losses there was only 1 or 2 goals scored in total in all those games. But as you say sometimes you get a bad run, we had one last week where we lost 3 in a row i think just because of the people we came up against, sometimes its just luck and the other team sneaks a goal or whatever and then shuts you down for the rest of the game.

Sorry, comrades, I believe we we were talking about different things as regards booting people off teams online!

Yeah, we played the French fella's first who beat us in the last min after we came from 2 down or something and who sent "OWNED" to us after it. I responded with "It could be worse....at least I'm not French!"

Then we played the same lads twice in a row who were really good, and we were doing very, very bad. It wasn't a good mix.

I think we won most of the rest of the Argentina games (that I played in anyways) over a few nights. We gave a fair few rapings.

How many lads are currently on the team!? Are there organised nights when yee play games or just when a few of yee happen to be on at the same time?

Sorry, comrades, I believe we we were talking about different things as regards booting people off teams online!

No i believe we were talking about in fifa club this being the fifa club forum, i believe you were talking about it in online be a pro and got confused :D apology accepted.

And to answer your other question we just tend to play when there are a few of us online as you need 3 to start a game, also with leagues etc running it just tends to be when people feel like playing instead of organised.

• Advertisement

The last week or so I haven't been on much but when I have been there's been no one on to play club matches.

Will anyone be around this evening for matches??

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

any chance you could add me?

Gamertag:gobo99
    Favoured position: any where across the midfield
    What you think your best at: Passing
    What team you think we should be:not fussed

Edit: is this team on 360 or ps3? (im on ps3)

The last week or so I haven't been on much but when I have been there's been no one on to play club matches.

I might be on tonight for a game, but if not it'll be Saturday before I'm on!
    gobo99 wrote: »
    any chance you could add me?

Gamertag:gobo99
    Favoured position: any where across the midfield
    What you think your best at: Passing
    What team you think we should be:not fussed

Edit: is this team on 360 or ps3? (im on ps3)

We're all xboxers!! You should set up a new thread looking for PS3 players to join a league!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Scotchie

If somebody sends me an invite, I'll be on tonight from approx 9ish.

Gamertag: Scotchie

Sorry im away all week with work will be back on all weekend though.

Played some good games last night, a few moments of brilliance in few of the games!

Apart from the freak gay goal in the opening game and we'll say nothing about GME's own goal ;)

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Apart from the freak gay goal in the opening game and we'll say nothing about GME's own goal ;)

And the goal I gave away when I did the short pass with the keeper. i wouldn't mind but i never do a short pass with the keeper from a goal kick. I was pressing A to skip the replay and it happened :(

I suppose that's what happens when you don't play in over a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Haven't been playing much club games lately, whats the record like now?

Anyone be on later 2ni?

And the goal I gave away when I did the short pass with the keeper. i wouldn't mind but i never do a short pass with the keeper from a goal kick. I was pressing A to skip the replay and it happened :(

I suppose that's what happens when you don't play in over a week :D

Ya they should have made it a different button to skip replays its annoying. Ill be back on at the weekend been away all week with work.

• Advertisement

Haven't been playing much club games lately, whats the record like now?

Anyone be on later 2ni?

Ye Ill be on. Heading to old trafford tomorrow so I'm staying in trying to save a bit of cash!

Advertisement