Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB Wireless, Philips AV Sender and Baby Monitor!

Options
  • 03-01-2009 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

I have three wireless devices in the house...

Eircom BB Router
    Philips AV Sender
    Baby Montor

What is the best way to configure them to avoid cross interference? Or is it possible?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Not meaning to be smart or anything but I would suggest trail and error and see if you can get them working together. I doubt very much if there is a foolproof answer to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭gordonnet

All the wireless devices you have use the 2.4Ghz band.

The easiest method would be to get a new N wireless router to replace your exiting one this operates on the 5 GHz band and keep the other devices as they are.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

gordonnet wrote: »
    All the wireless devices you have use the 2.4Ghz band.

The easiest method would be to get a new N wireless router to replace your exiting one this operates on the 5 GHz band and keep the other devices as they are.

But would the computers not then need 'n' cards otherwise would it not just be a 'g' network?

Advertisement