Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A drink? - 8th of February

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Yes
    The last time I went bowling I set a record with my workplace for managing to not hit a single pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yes
    Gauge wrote: »
    The last time I went bowling I set a record with my workplace for managing to not hit a single pin.

As in for all 20 shots (10 goes, 2 throws per go) and you didn't hit any? :eek: I'm rubbish, but occasionally do alright :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Yes
    Last time i went bowling, which was before i went to see Yes man, all my mates were getting strikes and the lot, and i didnt get ONE!
    Untill, that is, the game was over, and the lights on the lane went out, i just though, "sure why the hell not?" and threw a ball down the lane...

Perfect strike. :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

bowling is awesome! And cheaper than a night on the beer methinks :D I hate asking for size 10/11 bowling shoes though :( Feckin Sideshow Bob feet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

[s]Not tonight disco lady[/s]
    Jenizzle don't worry they'll be too busy laughing @ me when I ask for the kids shoes :o

I suck at bowling, you'll all get a good larf out of it if I can come along :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Yes
    Molberts wrote: »
    Jenizzle don't worry they'll be too busy laughing @ me when I ask for the kids shoes :o

I suck at bowling, you'll all get a good larf out of it if I can come along :pac::pac::pac:

Particularly when Raze and Will decide to try using you to bowl with instead of a ball, given your past antics and giving wedgies that have extended their arse cracks halfway up their backs... :p

Particularly when Raze and Will decide to try using you to bowl with instead of a ball, given your past antics and giving wedgies that have extended their arse cracks halfway up their backs... :p

*grumbles* Will started it! Ok thats a lie, but he does wedgie me back :eek:

One time in the shaw he was wedgieing me in the beer garden and my *so called loyal* boyfriend walked back from the bar and I asked him to help. He shrugged and said bros before hos and helped Will instead :eek:

Silly boys :p

Yes
    Molberts wrote: »
    *grumbles* Will started it! Ok thats a lie, but he does wedgie me back :eek:

One time in the shaw he was wedgieing me in the beer garden and my *so called loyal* boyfriend walked back from the bar and I asked him to help. He shrugged and said bros before hos and helped Will instead :eek:

Silly boys :p

That's just nasty!!!!

(But awesome!!! :D Thumbs up for HandsomeRob :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

Yes
    haha you guys are insane! I looooooooooooooove it!:D
    Ha i'd go but I wouldnt want to endanger any you pretty people with my serious lack of hand-eye co-ordination skills:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Dont worry , L.i.t.h.i.u.m i have no co-ordination skills either,as most know!!

gah i was on a queue on the phone typing this and now i dunno what button to press:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭BadlyKneaded

Keep hitting * until they put you through to a human!! That's what I always do!

Bowling could be rots and rots of ruvvery fun!! Drunk Bowling?? EMO!! WRONG LANE!!!!!!! :p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

we can stick up the bumper bars for people who suck :)

Yes
    emo!! wrote: »
    Dont worry , L.i.t.h.i.u.m i have no co-ordination skills either,as most know!!

gah i was on a queue on the phone typing this and now i dunno what button to press:(

Try... [Esc]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭BadlyKneaded

Will wrote: »
    we can stick up the bumper bars for people who suck :)

And to protect Molby's head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Keep hitting * until they put you through to a human!! That's what I always do!

Bowling could be rots and rots of ruvvery fun!! Drunk Bowling?? EMO!! WRONG LANE!!!!!!! :p:p:p
    Try... [Esc]

i pressed number 3 , it wasnt the section i wanted but she passed me through to who i needed! wooop!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

[s]Atari jaguar (maybe)[/s]
    mocks start the next day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Put me down for this one,

Will - You're in charge of reminding me about this;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Yes
    AWESOME IDEA RAZE...Why thank you raze :)

suck me off raze...

Yes
    ya know will your getting less and less subtle!!

• Advertisement

subtle like a lemon soaked brick to the face

Yes
    but i like lemon????

Lemon on fresh wounds even? stingy as fook

Yes
    or erotic as fook......

Ha ha sicko

Yes
    Ha ha sicko
    like you weren thinking it!!!
    So are we doing boards bowling??? It seems like the cheaper option everyone can enjoy and not have to worry about work the morning after?

Yeah I'm thinking so, bit of fun and cheap. After people can head on the beer if they want mebbe

mebbe

pfffft :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Yes
    Will's just determand to drink!

Now the hard part, which bowling ally?

SOUTH SIDE PLEASE!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Just bring rum in a hip-flask. Sorted!! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement