Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu-ray bargains please!

• 03-01-2009 4:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Recently got a ps3 in the tesco sale, mainly for blu-rays and now want to start a collection.

Had a big look today around the shops in town and most prices seem ridiculous (i know they'll be more than dvd's but come on!). I went to HMV (2 for €40), Gamestop (€20 - €30 for anything half decent), Golden Discs (€30 for most) and Xtravision (which were the best of the lot at 2 for €30 and some even for a tenner but the selection was pretty tiny) and im gonna check out Zavvi tomorrow.

If i'm missing anywhere obvious that have pretty good deals please recommend (i'd have no probs paying €2 or €3 more in shops) but it seems online is the best place for bargain blurays, specially with the exchange rate so good, so if anyone can point out some good sites i'd appreciate it. I've noticed asda entertainment seem quite good.

Oh and please point me in the direction of the cheapest dark knight bluray :)

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement