Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

why? ohhhhhhhhhhh, why?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Its a head turner alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

:eek: eeeeeeeeeeewwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

this BMW Concept M5 replica has its very own uniqueness

says it all really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Why? :confused:
    Maybe 80% won't know what a M5 looks like or be able to instantly identify one
    The other 20% with car knowledge won't be fooled

Stats are made up but you get my point

It's like those Mitsubishi cars I see with a Ferrari badge

• Registered Users Posts: 65,461 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

He should have stayed a Lexus owner...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Its fugly alright!
    AC Schnitzer are going through an ornage phase and presumably this is the look that the seller is aiming to achieve!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I think i'd look cool driving that. I'd buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I think i'd look cool driving that. I'd buy it

But then again you are from Limerick, so you're aloud to think that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Twat! I'd love to see him pull up against a real one!

KTRIC wrote: »

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

a-l-l-o-w-e-d.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Jesus wept:(
    Gary isn't a loud guy, and it would seem you know little of Limerick apart from media hype with a comment like that, but you're allowed to have an opinion.

Feckin' Anan1! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

ORIGINAL M5 CLOCKS SHOWING 200MPH

Laughed at that. That's the only way that car will see 200mph.

What a d*ckhead ruining a perfectly good 530.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

If it were a heavily custom-tuned 535D with no M5 badge, Id be impressed. Mutton dressed as lamb now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Only looks half like an M5 until he turns the key...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

what i wanna know is who are the fuping idiots bidding on it...only encourages the fool

Did you see the "bad bits":
    THE PASSENGER AIRBAG HAS DEPLOYED (NOW REMOVED BUT DASH HAS A SLIGHT RIP WHERE AIRBAG WENT) - WE HAVE A SPARE DASH IF YOU WISH TO REPLACE IT AT NO CHARGE TO YOU.

THE ONBOARD COMPUTER IS STATING A TRANMISSION,DAMPER CONTROL UNIT AND AIRBAG FAILURE - THE TRANMISSION AND DAMPER UNIT FAILURE IS NOT A PROBLEM - THIS IS DUE TO THE ORIGINAL M5 CLOCKS THAT HAVE BEEN INSERTED IN THE CAR. THE CAR IS TRYING TO LOOK FOR THE M5 SEQUENTIAL GEARBOX AND DAMPER UNIT BUT THIS CAR DOESNT HAVE THESE AS THEY ONLY COME WITH ORIGINAL M5 HENCE THE ERROR MESSAGE. WE CAN FIX THIS FOR YOU BY INSERTING IN ITS ORIGINAL CLOCKS WHICH WILL GET RID OF THIS MESSAGE BUT THE M5 CLOCKS LOOK BETTER!!!! THE BATTERY ON THE KEY HAS GONE FLAT HENCE THE CENTRAL LOCKING DOESNT WORK VIA REMOTE! BUT DOES WORK MANUALLY.

So it wont be passing NCT/MOT anytime soon. Also doesnt state why the Airbag deployed.. wouldnt be cos some idiot crashed it trying to drive it like an M5 would it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

Sweet Jebus............. :eek:

BURN IT.............. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

The sad part is that this actually took time, effort and money. People thought about this, probably did sketches, had to price and source parts etc. etc.

How do people take projects like this seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Drive that pile of ****e off the nearest cliff and then set fire to the remains .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Imagine how embarrassed you'd be every time you turned the key and your M5 sounded like a big filthy diesel!
    Okay, a 530D isn't exactly a filthy diesel but still..

cianclarke wrote: »
    Imagine how embarrassed you'd be every time you turned the key and your M5 sounded like a big filthy diesel!
    Okay, a 530D isn't exactly a filthy diesel but still..

No, the 530D is a a filthy diesel, although i'm going to annoy everyone here and say i'd still buy it... After a few pints of course:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

No, the 530D is a a filthy diesel, although i'm going to annoy everyone here and say i'd still buy it... After a few pints of course:rolleyes:
    I thought that first post was sarcasm. I mean, I could make yet another limerick joke, but it's just gotten too easy at this point. :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

If he didnt do the orange then black bumper and boot it be lovely looking. Keep it all the one colour.

cianclarke wrote: »
    I thought that first post was sarcasm. I mean, I could make yet another limerick joke, but it's just gotten too easy at this point. :p:D

Coming from the man from Waterford? Joke away, it's like a man from Kerry telling a Dublin-man joke, it's just not funny:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Kahn RR are completely different. Not mutton dressed as lamb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The Overfinch RRSports are nicer imho. My Buddy has an 08' one in white - stunning vehicle.

Kahn RR are completely different. Not mutton dressed as lamb.

So the main problem with this 5 series is it's badged as an M5, well that is very easy remove. What's the problem with having nicer steering wheel and dash clocks?

• Advertisement

So the main problem with this 5 series is it's badged as an M5, well that is very easy remove. What's the problem with having nicer steering wheel and dash clocks?

The dash clocks are the cause of a load of errors due to the missing M5 parts!

Advertisement