Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hypothroidism

Options
  • 03-01-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Please tell me which doctors/endocrinologists out there are clued in and will prescribe Armour thyroid for my adolescent son? Help.

I need someone who will carry out the tests mentioned by Lynnsback

free T3, free T4, antibodies, ferritin, B12 and cortisol levels. Also some adrenal support.

How do I contact Lynnsback ?- she is very knowledgeable and I am desperate for help. my son has been taking Eltroxin for almost 18 months and he still has symptoms

Thannever

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This is the Help Desk forum, for problems you maybe having with the site or a Mod.

If you wish to contact a member of this site, there is a drop down menu under everyones nickname, from there you can send someone a Private Message.

Advertisement