Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Differences between a Tom Tom One and Classic?

Options
  • 03-01-2009 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

I was looking at Stanavs and I noticed that there is a "Tom Tom One" and a "Tom Tom one classic".

I've done some searching and I can't seem to find any details on what the differences between the two are (the tomtom.com site doesn't even seem to have a one classic in it's products list!) so I was hoping someone here might have some details?!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Gambler wrote: »
    I was looking at Stanavs and I noticed that there is a "Tom Tom One" and a "Tom Tom one classic".

I've done some searching and I can't seem to find any details on what the differences between the two are (the tomtom.com site doesn't even seem to have a one classic in it's products list!) so I was hoping someone here might have some details?!

Thanks!
    I think it might be the difference in the 2 as one might be an older version...

I got a TT One about 18 months ago. AFAIK its a V2. It has Itinerary Planning and an SD slot.
    Mate got one a few months later and it was a V3 with no It Planning and no SD slot.
    It also looks a bit different.

The latest TT Ones are much slimmer than the one I have. You'll probably find the TT One available now is smaller more compact than the Classic unit

Advertisement