Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ragweek2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mymipage

Well it's not just her on her own. As far as I know she sings with someone else (but don't quote me) and there are two dancers too. It's actually meant to be a pretty good show they put on! I think Ray Slijingaard left the 'band' a couple of years ago to do other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ChuckhighÁrLá

is it true that scooter is playing the millenium theatre?

Ok, here is just an update on the line-up... Jarlath Regan has been announced as the comedian. The event will start in the Millennium Theatre at 1pm on Tuesday 17th Feb. Tickets are only €5. Here are some of the reviews of Jarlath;

“Charming, clever and original… The best Irish comedian you’ve never heard of” – The Dubliner Magazine

“Witty and charming at all times, Jarlath Regan is a natural story-teller, with much of his act bursting with spontaneity.” – Fringe Report

“like Dylan Moran on valium.”– Three Weeks

The Thursday night event, which is the final event is an Ann Summers Fashion Show. This event ran two years ago in Dolans for RAG Week and it was a huge success. Hopefully it will be a perfect end to a great week!

Update: If anybody is looking to get 'Union Day' / Irish Keg Party tickets they are selling very fast and there are only a small amount still available. I would advise that you buy them ASAP if you want to go :) Thanks!

final-poster-sma.jpg

A further bit of news: You can win tickets to events everyday on the RAG Week Website: www.litragweek.com if anyone hasn't bought tickets yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

Beware of this man roaming around the campus and harriston in a very drunk manner! hes in a bad state already! Looking forward to later, trinity rooms will be mental! :)

• Advertisement

You can win tickets to Sander Van Doorn on www.litragweek.com - sorry about all the advertising type messages, it'll all be done with in four days - promise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bug!!!

Was an Epic Week!!!!! I think they should have it for atleast two weeks next year, or have a rag week evry term, just an idea!!!!!

Advertisement