Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Bravia KDL 32U4000 -Tesco €449

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Yeah that looks like a very good price for a sony. I picked up a Beko for that price during the summer.

Your link isn't working properly, you got http:// twice!

Here's the specs! Link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Tis amazing how this telly shows back up 2 days after their 30% off sale! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Was looking at this but it is one ugly looking telly, I've seen better looking Bush TV's!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭prodigal_son

Soarer wrote: »
    Tis amazing how this telly shows back up 2 days after their 30% off sale! :mad:

I was just thinking that..

My tv money will be going up the north, no Irish retailer is worth the loyalty tbh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Sainsbury's next to IKEA in Belfast have these for 349. I'm sure other Sainsbury's nearer have them too..

• Advertisement
Advertisement