Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga weeko 17o

• 03-01-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

20:00Barcelona? - ?Mallorca ;)
    22:00Valencia? - ?Atletico Madrid

17:00Almeria? - ?Real Betis
    17:00Athletic Bilbao? - ?Espanyol
    17:00Malaga? - ?Sporting Gijon
    17:00Real Madrid? - ?Villarreal ;)
    17:00Recreativo Huelva? - ?Numancia
    17:00Valladolid? - ?Racing Santander
    19:00Sevilla? - ?Osasuna
    21:00Getafe? - ?Deportivo La Coruna

No idea why Real arent on tv :confused: 2nd biggest game of the weekend.

Mallorca struggling so handy win for them :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Real are on tv sunday at 4pm. Early game for sky for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

redout wrote: »
    Real are on tv sunday at 4pm. Early game for sky for a change.

cool didnt see that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Don't think there was much danger of Madrid not being on. A draw in the Valencia-Atlético game tonight would be a great result for Madrid, because if Valencia win, I'd fancy them to go on and be the only team who are capable of mounting any sort of outside challenge to Barcelona.

Bateman wrote: »
    Don't think there was much danger of Madrid not being on. A draw in the Valencia-Atlético game tonight would be a great result for Madrid, because if Valencia win, I'd fancy them to go on and be the only team who are capable of mounting any sort of outside challenge to Barcelona.

How is it a great result for Madrid exactly ? It is not as if Madrid are going to challege at all now is it. What you are saying if Valencia dont win would mean nobody would challenge and you think Real are happy to see Barca stroll to another la liga title ? Sevilla are better placed than Valencia sure. Whatever, its a bloody waste of time discussing it as Barca are not going to let a 10 point lead slip bar a catastrophe.

Barca Lineup:

Valdés, Abidal, Márquez, Puyol, Víctor Sánchez, Xavi, Touré, Gudjohnsen, Hleb, Eto'o Henry

• Advertisement

Messi was delayed returning to Barcelona as there was a strike at Barajas Airport in Madrid yesterday and he arrived at the Nou Camp at the end of the training session so he will take no part tonight it was decided.

Superb goal there 3 times barca showed they cant defend and finally punished.

1-0 mallorca

Top class finish there. Take a well deserved bow.

Mallorca 1 - 0 Barca

ADURIZ

1-1 henry

it was coming

2 - 1 Barca

Iniesta

• Advertisement

a tadd offside when guddy played the pass, skys expert gerry focuses on the initial shot :confused:

Haha..........what was that from Yaya Toure.

Ludicrous from him of all people. Game over

3 - 1

great goal to finish it, main event time.

Silva in for Valencia, no maxi for athletico

eww crappy picture on sky

jaysis 40 seconds in and Villa tests franco...

2 goals disallowed inside 5 minutes must be a record of some sort.

valencia trying to butt rape athletico as quickly as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Another 3-points, good game, it's good to see us grind out victories regularly without one of your big names, Iniesta the past 2 months and regular rotations of Henry, Etoo, Messi last night. Toure's goal was sublime too, I bet Arsenal fans are wishing he leaves in the next 4 weeks so they can see a little bit of thats at the Emirates!

We could potentially be 15 points ahead of Madrid/ Villareal if they lose to one another, you should all watch the game lads, it's an early kick off for La Liga, 4pm. I'm looking forward to seeing 'Lass' (rofl, wtf was he doing picking that as his jersey name) and 'Klas'.

Valencia won convincingly 3-1 last night, David Silva scoring two beauty's, excellent player, they utterly trumped Patetico, hopefully Aguero decides it's onwards and upwards to Barca this summer. :pac:

eZe^ wrote: »
    Another 3-points, good game, it's good to see us grind out victories regularly without one of your big names, Iniesta the past 2 months and regular rotations of Henry, Etoo, Messi last night. Toure's goal was sublime too, I bet Arsenal fans are wishing he leaves in the next 4 weeks so they can see a little bit of thats at the Emirates!

We could potentially be 15 points ahead of Madrid/ Villareal if they lose to one another, you should all watch the game lads, it's an early kick off for La Liga, 4pm. I'm looking forward to seeing 'Lass' (rofl, wtf was he doing picking that as his jersey name) and 'Klas'.

Valencia won convincingly 3-1 last night, David Silva scoring two beauty's, excellent player, they utterly trumped Patetico, hopefully Aguero decides it's onwards and upwards to Barca this summer. :pac:

Maybe because of the other Diarra ? I suppose he could of went with L.Diarra but its done now. Surprising as you would have thought Real would try milk the name on the shirt.

I wont be watching as United are on Setanta at the same time but might switch over depending on how the United game is going. Rumour is that the Real players want Diarra in the champions league squad and not Huntelaar. Makes sense I suppose. Hope Villareal knick something but I am not holding my breath as Ramos has had the past 3 weeks to work with the players and get to know the team better. I am expecting a better performance from Madrid but lets wait and see.

Copa del Rey, Fifth Round, 1st leg

6/1/08

Atletico v Barcelona

Barca lineup:
    Pinto; Dani Alves, Cáceres, Piqué, Sylvinho; Busquets, Touré Yayá, Keita; Iniesta, Messi, Bojan.

Atletico lineup:
    Coupet; Seitaridis, Perea, Heitinga, Pernía; Paulo Assunçao, Maniche, Maxi, Simao; Sinama Pongolle, Forlán.

Both sides are resting some of the big guns but still plenty of quality on show.

Link here http://www.justin.tv/luchoquirozzzz

or

http://mvp-funzone-livesports.blogspot.com/2008/12/football-channel-27.html

Maradona is in the crowd again !

Full-time: 3 - 1 Barca

Goals: Best player in the world with a hat-trick, Ujfalusi for Atletico

Messi's 3rd was just class.

Them links are no good anymore lads. Poxy boards and there maintenance. boo !!!!!!

Advertisement