Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

520d best value for E35000

Options
  • 03-01-2009 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Just wondering what would be the best value 520d out there at the moment and what should i look for in extras,if i import from uk with exchange being good and clearing vrt might get close to 08 model ,anyone seen any nice spec ones online,have had a look at autotrader,any other website to look at .
    anyone bringing in a 09 straight that might be able to tell me costing if i could stretch budget(within reason:eek:) .all remarks good,bad would be appreciated.
    cheers
    bombers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

If your bringing in 09 remember you will have to pay VAT as well as VRT, unless the car is 6 months old or 6,000km's.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You can pick up a brand new 2009 520d SE base spec from broadspeed.com for under €34k inclusive of VAT, VRT and currency charges.

Advertisement