Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where I can find shop with small can of paint to fix scratch on my car?

Options
  • 03-01-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hello.
    I scratch my car above tyre and i want paint that. Anyone know the place in Sligo where i can buy small can of paint (the same color like mine, Ill give the paint code from my car and the make this paint for me)?
    How much can cost this can (about 50ml)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

you could try the shop thats next to the riverside hotel, i think they used to make up paint not sure if they still do though

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

Halfords might be more suitable for a DIY repair, they will mix up the colour you want and put it in an aerosol for you...or at least they used to, it might have changed due to recent new legislation??

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Thx for help.Ill see in monday maybe I find something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

Inishfree would mix the paint for you (riverside) but they'd need to do a tin of it to make it worth their while

• Registered Users Posts: 42 westcoastshuri

Homebase sell scratch repair kits as as far as I know

Dar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Thx guys. I decide to order paint (oryginal from paint code of my car) from my country.

Advertisement