Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year

Options
  • 03-01-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

A Happy New Year to all!

I hope its a great one, and that this forum continues to provide a place of refuge from study, where one can ask questions and get helpful responses as in the past and most importantly, that it remains GREAT CRAIC!

Also 2009 sees me in my last semester of undergraduate college in UL :(
    So I'm going to make it a fantastic one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭rororoyourboat

I'm finally back to UL after a year away on coop/erasmus. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Indeed.

Does anyones New Year resolutions involve getting fit(ter) by playing football? Know of any five-a-side leagues around? One that would let in a group of innocent (ha) UL Boards members?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Mossin wrote: »
    Also 2009 sees me in my last semester of undergraduate college in UL :(

Well, being finished hasn't stopped anyone from claiming their right to post here, so at least it's not your last semester of contributing. :)

Happy New Year to everyone both in and out of the UL Boards Clique (TM).

My resolution is to actually leave UL this year...unless I decide to do a Masters here...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Welcome to 2009 and all that lark....I got your text Dave thanks.

May 2009 be brighter and better than 2008 and may God bless all who sail in her.

I haven't made any resolutions since the year I gave up sugar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Looking forward to coming back on the 26th, will be like freshers week all over again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

1huge1 wrote: »
    Looking forward to coming back on the 26th, will be like freshers week all over again!

I'm back in work. Life is sucky. I was getting used to my nocturnal lifestyle. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Gotta say getting up at around 2pm every day has started to have its affect on me, dinner last night at 11 was eerie.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kopykat

happy new years,gave up smoking,hard going lol

Advertisement