Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvin Gaye

Options
  • 03-01-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

I've got a documentary about him at 7PM tonight as part of RedFM's "Heroes" segment

www.redfm.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Just saw this now - I'll try and give a listen over the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭StevieG

Nice one!

I'm kicking off this week with the first part of my tribute to Motown (celebrating 50 years this month)

I'll also be doing more parts of this in the next few weeks, including a special guest appearance by Detroit born Jerome Rimson next week (the adopted Corkman knew many of the Motown players back in the day and is a highly regarded musician himself, having played for years with everyone from Van Morrison to Phil Lynott)

In February myself and Colm will be doing a tribute to another Detroit native, Jay Dilla, to mark his 3rd anniversary

7-10 every Saturday http://www.redfm.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Great stuff StevieG, best of luck with these shows they sound fantastic. :)

Advertisement