Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

missing car

Options
  • 03-01-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

my dad lost his car last night,

its a volkswagon passat, black and leather inside and car reg is 06-D-1488.
    It was left somewhere so to get on the luas and after coming to the place it was left it was gone,the area it was left was around goastown and stillorgan and city

BLACK
    VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT 1.9TDI 4DR.8403_3740.jpg LIKE THIS ONE BUT LEATHER INSIDE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

what do ya mean he lost it - like he lost a toddler down in tesco's or summit?
    Do ya mean it was Stolen?

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

yeah it was stolen and was left in a parking,my dad took the luas then came back to the same place it was gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

My first car, well van was a bright orange VW Caddy plastered in club orange stickers. I never used to take note of where I parked cos I could see it a mile away.
    Ever since then I keep loosing cars in shopping centres and have to walk around like a spa pressing my key fob and looking for flashing lights

Edit; I see it was stolen OP. Do you mean it was abandoned near the Luas and then went missing again?

ayumi wrote: »
    yeah it was stolen and was left in a parking,my dad took the luas then came back to the same place it was gone

Did he leave it locked up properly?

it was locked and he left it in the luas parking and no one in it

is there a website or any place wher you can search up missing cars?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

how is it 06. if it was it should be the newer model shouldnt it. the picture is of the older model

how is it 06. if it was it should be the newer model shouldnt it. the picture is of the older model
    I dont have a picture of the car so I used another picture from google

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

it was locked and he left it in the luas parking and no one in it

is there a website or any place wher you can search up missing cars?

Have you rang the Gardai?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

The number plate given above is of a CLK200 K.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

It couldnt be stolen unless they had the key. Are you sure it just didnt get towed away for illegal paking or not paying for parking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

there is no way it was driven away without the taker having a key for it.

So either the key is also missing or it was put on a truck .
    What did the guards say?

Ayumi, none of this is stacking up?

troll i say

Ayumi, none of this is stacking up?
    what do you mean?

he contacted the garda and they came with the same conclusion that it was taken by a truck as there were marks on the road,the keys are still with him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

where's the popcorn?

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    where's the popcorn?
    what do you mean?

what do you mean?

The reg you gave '06d1488' is a SILVER MERCEDES BENZ CLK200 KOMPRESSO not the car your looking for. Also the car couldnt be stolen unless they and a key or a pick up truck

Vain wrote: »
    The reg you gave '06d1488' is a SILVER MERCEDES BENZ CLK200 KOMPRESSO not the car your looking for. Also the car couldnt be stolen unless they and a key or a pick up truck

it was picked up by a truck ,and sorry wrong reg 06-D-14888

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

Vain you beat me to it, just tapped that reg into car check.ie and got the same as you

• Advertisement

it was picked up by a truck ,and sorry wrong reg 06-D-14888

All you can do now is spread the word and check cameras around where is got taken. You sure it didnt get picked up for parking illegally?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I'm closing this now

ayumi, pls start a new thread with the proper heading (need to have the word "stolen" in it :D) and ALL the relevant info ...i.e proper reg, details about what the gardai said, keys, location, etc all in the ONE post

okay?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement