Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber recommendations

• 03-01-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Anybody know a plumber around the Balbriggan area? Had a mini indoor Niagra falls courtesy of a leaking shower in the ensuite so need an estimate for the insurance.

As an aside, I picked a random plumber out of the phone book and he told me that obviously my shower/floor tiles are not sealed (I'm 100% they are) and the only way to be sure was to pour a bucket of water down the shower plughole. He couldn't see why I'd be reluctant to do this:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

hi im a plumber myself and its quite possible the guy was right 90% of the time its the seal between the tile and tray/bath. then again you seem to have had a lot of water so it could be the trap!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I can not recommend ASAP plumbing in Balbriggan enough.
    Have had him in a few times and his quotes have been the best,also he has done an excellent job.Francis is the guys name,don't have the number to hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hi I'd also second that for asap plumbing, fran is a really nice helpful guy and i'm due to get bit of work done from him shortly and he was great coming around to see what problem was and quotations and that.

His number is <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,787 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Guys, can we PM mobile numbers instead of posting them here.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement