Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get an Irish phone number that will take messages and email them to me?

Options
  • 03-01-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I used to live in the UK and there I used YAC to give me a number that people could call and leave messages on. The basic Yac Number service offers call redirection, voice to email, fax to email, etc. All free - paid for by being an 07092 number that costs more than normal to call.

Does anyone offer a similar service in Ireland?

(There's a yac.ie but they don't offer that service.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Blueface offer with their service voice mail over e mail ...www.blueface.ie you would how ever have to pay monthly subscription to use the service with a geographic number... it would be perfectly fine with an 076 number//

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tim.Bunce

Thanks JohnnieM. Seems like they don't offer just a free service with a 076 number. It's since dawned on my that I could by a prepay sim for an old mobile phone I have lying around. That would do for my immediate needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Tim.Bunce

Ah, turns out their Pay As You Go plan fits the bill: http://www.blueface.ie/products/payasyougo.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

Didn't I say that :)...(Thats what I meant):D

Advertisement