Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good Irish online computer shops?

• 03-01-2009 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

okay, i have seen komplett.ie and they are a rip off,misco have nearly no selection, and dabs do not have what i need

can anyone recomend any good online shops? that are either irish or ship to ireland with no hassle? (i have tried ebuyer but they do not accept irish credit cards half the time even though i have ordered from them about twice)
    im looking for computer parts (cases, graphics cards, cpu's,motherboards, ect)
    Any recomended shops/sites?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Komplett aren't a rip off really.

Built my computer on http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ though, back when my 7900gt was top of the range. You can take advantage of the nice sterling euro conversion rate too.

If you find any nice GPU's on the sale anywhere give us a PM actually please ! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

Farnell
    Radionics
    and
    Maplin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭madmik

peats

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

eamonnq wrote: »

+1 to that. I've bought off them frequently for work over the last few months and would recommend them no probs.

They have a premesis in Dublin too if you're near enough to pick up.

www.dabs.ie are my second choice. They're not Irish but they ship to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Farnell
    Radionics
    :eek: this is bargain alerts! not ripoff alerts! Do they reallly have any good deals? we always laugh and bitch about them in work for being so expensive, electronic convenience stores IMO.

OP- why are you limiting yourself to irish shops. I think Komplett are really dutch, and some big players pay irish vat too, if that was your concern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭rn

Don't forget the (UK)VAT price is not the first price you see on overclockers. My personal favourite is www.dabs.ie. All prices in euro including VAT (I assume Irish VAT) and its still cheaper that overclockers for certain things - so do shop around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

okay, i have seen komplett.ie and they are a rip off,misco have nearly no selection, and dabs do not have what i need

can anyone recomend any good online shops? that are either irish or ship to ireland with no hassle? (i have tried ebuyer but they do not accept irish credit cards half the time even though i have ordered from them about twice)
    im looking for computer parts (cases, graphics cards, cpu's,motherboards, ect)
    Any recomended shops/sites?

You can pay ebuyer by Paypal

Advertisement