Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Recruitment date?

• 03-01-2009 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

Anyone know or attempt a pretty accurate guess?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Griffer2

Possibly april if it goes ahead

that is a guestimate though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Chelsea555

Griffer2 wrote: »
    Possibly april if it goes ahead

that is a guestimate though :D

I have heard march/april time but who knows????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 fact unt

Hey how's it goin? where is the best place to keep an eye out for the next campaign? Looking to sign up but haven't been able to find anything with regards to dates when you can apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭MORRI

just watch the local press and check the consensia website

I really hope that the username "fact unt" is not an anagram:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭carlty888

MORRI wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D That had me rolling on the floor. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Can't believe I never spotted that before. It seems so obvious now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha im in stitches now. caffene enduced.

i love some of the nicknames here lol. theyre really witty. better than MORRI anyway! what a poo name

smyff wrote: »
    ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha im in stitches now. caffene enduced.

i love some of the nicknames here lol. theyre really witty. better than MORRI anyway! what a poo name

tongue-twisters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

why wots wrong with fun tact?

Penis Eye wrote: »
    why wots wrong with fun tact?
    I thought it was nut fact!

• Advertisement

I thought it was nut fact!

was only joking about the name

i thought it said fat **** (**** = c to the u to the n to the t)

oh rite. thank you very much smyff. im really glad you where there to point that out! now i realise that i was way off with wot i said. you to morri. we look like such idiots!!!!

oh rite. thank you very much smyff. im really glad you where there to point that out! now i realise that i was way off with wot i said. you to morri. we look like such idiots!!!!

Sarcasm. The lowest form of wit..... :(

.... but the highest form of intelligence. :D

simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg

why thank you penis eye. i must be one of the smarter people on this board :)

no problemo dudeo

Here's me thinking I was being subtle - what can i say, i don't have that high an opinion of myself...

Another question if anyone can help me out - just wondering if u wear specs what eye prescription if any are u allowed into the psni? Considering the laser thing but very expensive and just wondering if I even need it

fact unt wrote: »
    Here's me thinking I was being subtle - what can i say, i don't have that high an opinion of myself...

Another question if anyone can help me out - just wondering if u wear specs what eye prescription if any are u allowed into the psni? Considering the laser thing but very expensive and just wondering if I even need it

I took these from the consensia website.

Vision

Binocular vision 6/6 aided or unaided

(if visual aids are used must have 6/12 or better in best eye)

Unaided acuity 6/36 binocularly

Near vision N6 aided or unaided

Normal visual fields

Severe colour deficiency not acceptable

Cheers for that - just need to figure out what that means now in terms of my vision :D

Cheers for that - just need to figure out what that means now in terms of my vision :D

put it this way fact if i can pass the sight test then you could too. im blind as a bat and my glasses are like milk bottles (no exageration) and i passed with flyin colours. prob due to the sight enhancing drugs i was taking but i passed the smt too so i dunno!!!

• Advertisement

put it this way fact if i can pass the sight test then you could too. im blind as a bat and my glasses are like milk bottles (no exageration) and i passed with flyin colours. prob due to the sight enhancing drugs i was taking but i passed the smt too so i dunno!!!

I'm still not convinced that my eyes are the best for this. If we'd met then ud prob see (pardon the pun) that Mr Magoo has vision like superman compared to me.

It's still a comforting thot that there is a fellow applicant in a similar position who has got through the stages, and I like the sound of the performance enhancing 'eye' drugs :)

...by the way what is your perscription peniseye?

quite a strange sounding question when u say it aloud

...by the way what is your perscription peniseye?

quite a strange sounding question when u say it aloud

im not exactly sure but if u pm me your address ill post you my glasses and you can try them on. promise me tho that ill get them back before/if i start.

im not exactly sure but if u pm me your address ill post you my glasses and you can try them on. promise me tho that ill get them back before/if i start.

Cheers for that I'll keep it in mind - always handy to have an extra pair:) though would it not make me cock eyed?? (i actually cringed at that awful pun ud think I worked for the Daily Star - apologies)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

The next recruitment will be in March. That information came straight from the horses mouth!!
    My money on it opening Thursday 5th March if last year is anything to go by, but please, this is speculation on my part!

It'll be here before you know it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

The next recruitment will be in March. That information came straight from the horses mouth!!
    My money on it opening Thursday 5th March if last year is anything to go by, but please, this is speculation on my part!

Guess who's back, back again! MGH!

Long time no hear! where have you been?:D

wot about all this interesting gossip fo was on about? can you share it with the rest of the boards or is that taboo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MrFug

Yeah welcome back MGH, poor pandapants has been taking the full force of my sexual frustration since you've been gone! ....I wonder if those beds in GV would hold 3? hmm..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭PandaPants

MrFug wrote: »
    Yeah welcome back MGH, poor pandapants has been taking the full force of my sexual frustration since you've been gone! ....I wonder if those beds in GV would hold 3? hmm..... :D

I think they would hold three, it's the motion that might break them.....

(oh dear lord)

• Advertisement

integra1 wrote: »
    Guess who's back, back again! MGH!

Long time no hear! where have you been?:D

Yup she's back!!! Was changing broadband provider and had cancelled one and between being lazy and not ordering the new one and the post Christmas funds being scarily low was under the radar for a while. Seriously, thinks its going to take me most of today to catch up with everything!!!

You're all still barking tho which is reassuring!!:p

wot about all this interesting gossip fo was on about? can you share it with the rest of the boards or is that taboo?

Absofreakinglutley not for sharing with anyone!

:eek: is all I'll say on the matter!!!

MrFug wrote: »

LOL

FYI Dont do threesomes but do let me know the results if you get to conduct your research on that subject!!!:P

Missed you lot!!!

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!

I have no clue why I'm up so early....wasnt home til half three this morning and no hangover yet, which is scaring me a bit cos I sank enough Cosmos to fill the Westlink underpass...:eek:

great to see you back mgh

Advertisement