Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options
  • 01-01-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching C4 now?

*Why I love CBB is on*.:pac:
    Now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

new thread should be started imo for CBB

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Someone has been axed apparently.

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/pre-cbb/female-celebrity-axed.ibb

A female celebrity has already been axed from CBB6 after failing the psychological tests, according to the Daily Star.

For the first time ever, celebrities have had to undergo advanced psychological tests to ensure that they are stable enough to enter the Big Brother house. Bosses have introduced the tests to ensure there is no repeat of the Jade-Shilpa race row which surrounded the last series.

However, the Daily Star has revealed that one high profile female has sensationally been axed after failing her test. The identity of the female star cannot be printed for legal reasons.

A shrink told the newspaper that the celebrity was “too fragile, mentally unstable” and had “major unresolved issues”. He went on to say that it would have been “a major risk” putting her in the house as the celeb could have had a breakdown.

The celebrity was a dead-cert to enter the house until the test results were revealed. The star, who was hoping to revive her flagging career, is thought to be “furious and heartbroken”.

The celebrity has been well-known for over 20 years, working as a model, TV presenter and an actor. However, it was her private life which put her in the media spotlight after she had a secret affair in the late 1980s. In the 90s, she made headlines with her drink and drug addiction. At one stage she even nearly committed suicide.

In the last few years, the celebrity cleaned up her act after going to rehab and was looking forward to appearing on the show.

A friend told the Daily Star: “She is devastated. As far as she is concerned, she is not unstable and can cope with anything. She doesn’t drink or do drugs any more. She is getting her life back on track and she thought she would pass the psych test. No way is she bonkers. It’s a major blow. She is very angry and wants the producers to know that she doesn’t agree with their report on her.”

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ulrika?

mutya is a bit of a mutt, ya?

poor latoya getting booed already. the fans are getting worse and worse. some of the lunatics on that youtube auditions link are ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Doggone it , I was thinking the very same thing , zuroph .
    Can't get over La Toya taking the private bedroom.:D

• Advertisement

i know, the bag thrown down on the bed instantly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Websters

hahaha mini me, how epic is that!Those little skirts sugababe wears are gonna be a lookin glass from his POV! :P

Seems like a decent line up so far! anyone going to go for auditions in dublin?

Would love to see Nancy Dell'Olio go in .

Ulrika's reaction would be great TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nope Zuroph not Ulrika - she's in there. What is her claim to fame?

Lucy Pinder - famous cos of her boobs? Gimme strength!

Alice1 wrote: »

Model , Weather girl and she slept with the England Manager,:D

Don't know much about her as a person , so I will reserve judgement for now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

don't forget gladiators :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Tis tough for the girlies to win. I remember a quote (either by or about Kate Lawlor) that for a girl to win she had to be friendly but not too flirty, throw herself into all the tasks but not be in any way bossy, look after herself well makeup/clotheswise but not get tarty etc.
    Basically a very fine tightrope to remain balanced on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Alice1 wrote: »

What sharpy said plus the tabloid fodder regarding Stan Collymore and John Leslie. Imo (+ unfortunately based on what I've read in papers:rolleyes:) she's had a traumatic life if all is to be believed, but does herself no favours by blabbing about it to mag/papers etc. So I am most interested in Ulrika kakakaakakka:P

Lucy claims she's a step above Jordan cause she's not orange or a substance abuser? We'll see, maybe she'll turn out to be sound but I doubt it:pac:

Let the judgement begin!!
    I just cant watch bbbm - let us know if there's anything to report please:D

jobucks wrote: »
    don't forget gladiators :D

Oh , yeah , she slept with one of them as well.:rolleyes:
    Hunter , wasn't it?:D

kerash wrote: »
    What sharpy said plus the tabloid fodder regarding Stan Collymore and John Leslie. Imo (+ unfortunately based on what I've read in papers:rolleyes:) she's had a traumatic life if all is to be believed, but does herself no favours by blabbing about it to mag/papers etc. So I am most interested in Ulrika kakakaakakka:P

Didn't she also Host " Mr Right " , a reality programme to help female contestants find their Mr Right , and then went on to marry him herself.:D

Let the judgement begin!!
    I just cant watch bbbm - let us know if there's anything to report please:D

Lost interest in BBBM , Kerash , it was crap.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Didn't she also Host " Mr Right " , a reality programme to help female contestants find their Mr Right , and then went on to marry him herself.:D
    Oh but of course, one wouldn't pass on such an opportunity. Especially when one is in the habit of collecting husbands dear.:D

In her defence, I am of the opinion that she is/has had periods of being mentally unstable. Hence the string of bad relationships.
    I dont know why I'm defending her... Let her prove to us all that she is of sound mind and...and...:confused: well generally that she is sound:D (and can partake in a show without marrying any of the participants!)
    Lost interest in BBBM , Kerash , it was crap.:(
    Exactly why I quit watching!

Acording to BBBM , at the end of the show last night, they said there is another celebrity going in on Tuesday night.

I wonder if HOH will have a decision to make?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I thought at first when Terry was told he was having the luxury bedroom that it was the one Latoya had. That would've been good.

is joey lawrence going in?

zuroph wrote: »
    is joey lawrence going in?

Well , E17 Tony Mortimer is on standby in case someone walks, Zuroph , but I don't think it will be him going in on tuesday.

Didn't hear about joey lawrence , though.

Ann , I thought exactly the same thing about the bed situation.
    They slipped up there, it would have been good.:D

• Advertisement

Joey Lawrence the American actor?

Sharpshooter I don't know how you manage to get all the info, keep it coming:D. I'd say it's going to be really good this series. A lot of strong characters there methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

coolio rapping to ben in the ash tray was the funniest moment so far, ben looked so awkward while coolio showed off his crappy song. the look on ben's face almost had me on the floor :pac:

Meller wrote: »
    coolio rapping to ben in the ash tray was the funniest moment so far, ben looked so awkward while coolio showed off his crappy song. the look on ben's face almost had me on the floor :pac:

It wasn't cool.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sharpshooter I don't know how you manage to get all the info, keep it coming:D. I'd say it's going to be really good this series. A lot of strong characters there methinks.

Yes , I think you are right , Ann.
    Coolio reminds me of Dennis Rodman , without the attitude.:D
    They are all being really pally , but we know , that won't last , it is after all BB.:D

im going to presume the first snap is involving tina malone...and possibly ulrika. but more likely mutya

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fresh "Post While Watching" thread created, and relevant posts moved from other thread.

zuroph wrote: »
    im going to presume the first snap is involving tina malone...and possibly ulrika. but more likely mutya

Did you see them talking about how well they are getting on .

Tommy , saying they should all try to solve their differences out in the open.

Tina , saying she would rather have a stand up row than go behind someone's back to bitch about them.

And , Tommy , saying "Well , thats not quite what I meant".:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

It wont last. Some one will start to bitch just a matter of time.

• Advertisement

Don't we know it , Roses.
    What do you think of Mutya's tattoo's.:eek:

I think they look awful , the one going up her leg is so ugly.

Advertisement