Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

At the same time Michelle is walking past him and shoots straight from the hip , " Thank Fcuk for that ".
    Coolio 's face was a picture.;)
    He wasnt expecting that fer sure nope ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I personally think , Coolio , went in there thinking I will take the money and do this gig for a week .
    So he decides to pick at who he sees as the weakest , so we the viewer will want to get him out.
    It's not going according to plan though.
    He seemed to forget that other people might be nominated before him.:D

I dont think Coolios the smartest pebble on the beach tbh .He shudda played it cool and he does look bored by the whole thing .

Like what the Fcuk am Ah doing here with these british dudes ? ..........or part of the act ? :D

nite nite - early rise :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Ben on the other hand ,left his personality outside the building.

Very true. How dull can one person be? I dunno, I like Coolio. Yeah he's a chauvinistic d1ck with the mindset of an eight year old but theres something refreshing about his attitude. Makes a change from the usual PC crap that saturates popular culture these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

The way I look at it Coolio is bullying Michelle.
    Tina knew damn well why she was upset but kept picking at her.
    I dont like LaToya, imo a woman who's husband beat her is now best pals with and defending Coolio's actions.
    He is a grown man.
    He made a woman cry by picking on her obvious weakness.
    She has to live with him there is no getting away from him and I feel for her tbh.
    Coolio is just a horrible individual and there is no forgiving that for me.

/end rant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

If i was in there, and coolio was picking on me, I'd be crying my eyes out too.

with laughter.

kerash wrote: »
    I dont like LaToya, imo a woman who's husband beat her is now best pals with and defending Coolio's actions.
    He is a grown man.
    She has to live with him there is no getting away from him and I feel for her tbh.

Her husband beat her.
    Have you not noticed how overpowering Coolio is?
    Of course she is going to keep on side.
    It's what she knows.
    He made a woman cry , by picking on her obvious weakness.
    That's exactly what LaToya's hubby did to her.
    Again she doesn't know the personalitys in there , so she can't know if anyone would come to her defense if things kicked off.

I know you are referring to Michelle there too, but, that too was the position LaToya found herself in with her husband. She said as much when she was talking to Tina.
    So imo, she is staying safe by keeping him on side .
    Tbh , I think it is all she knows how to do.
    Maybe she will find a bit of backbone in there , it would do her the world of good.:)

Oh , and I agree about Coolio , but it would be a non starter if he wasn't in there.:D

kerash wrote: »
    The way I look at it Coolio is bullying Michelle.
    He is a grown man.

Couple of things:
    1. Coolio may be a grown man but Michelle is a grown woman.
    2. She chose to put herself in that environment, knowing the individuals she'd be sharing the house with.
    3. If she was really so upset by his 'bullying' she can leave whenever she likes.
    4. Facts of the matter are, Coolio is right. She does hang out of Ben.

To be honest I think her amateur dramatics over stupid schoolyard teasing boils down to nothing more than ridiculous attention seeking. Coolio is not exactly Mr Maturity and her acting like a spoiled infant just enables him to go to town. At the end of the day all he's done is slag her off over her clinging to another guy in the house, which to be fair is actually a truthful observation. To weep and wail and accuse someone of bullying over that is actually pathetic.

coolio FTW!

sharp i dont know if he'd be doing it for the one weeks money, didnt that article show him to be one of the lowest paid in there?

also, seriously, michelle aint stupid. she's in there to re-break into UK showbiz, after her stint over here. she's watched celeb big brother, she knows what gets
    a)column inches b) people chatting..

..she's latched onto a very weak "bullying" in the hope that its kicking off out in the real world, and she's the poor victim who's also pleasing to the eye, this is all an exercise in getting the photo in the paper, sympathy vote, and the exclusive interview deals after.

• Advertisement

Her husband beat her.
    Have you not noticed how overpowering Coolio is?
    Of course she is going to keep on side.
    It's what she knows.
    Maybe I look at it from the 'what would kerash do' perspective :pac: I wouldn't take his sh1t:p
    I think my main gripe with LaToya is that she seemed to have no empathy for Michelle.
    I see your point and you could well be right though. Who knows how screwed up her impression of things are because of her past.
    He made a woman cry , by picking on her obvious weakness.
    That's exactly what LaToya's hubby did to her.
    Again she doesn't know the personalitys in there , so she can't know if anyone would come to her defense if things kicked off.
    She chose to side with him in case he would turn on her?

I know you are referring to Michelle there too, but, that too was the position LaToya found herself in with her husband. She said as much when she was talking to Tina.
    So imo, she is staying safe by keeping him on side .
    Tbh , I think it is all she knows how to do.
    Maybe she will find a bit of backbone in there , it would do her the world of good.:)
    Everyone has a choice and at some point have to be held accoutable for their actions. (Without knowing LaToyas mindset) That's my opinion. I hope she would learn to make better choices and find some backbone - but not so extreme so as to turn into Tina!!
    Oh , and I agree about Coolio , but it would be a non starter if he wasn't in there.:D
    :D He was good with me, and then - he just went over that line.

Anyhow, I enjoyed my little rant tonight:p

You made me think there , Zuroph,
    According to him , he doesn't need it.
    But , then again he was saying to Verne that he would have done the American Reality Show , where celebs had to train for 6 weeks to become airline staff.
    Verne turned it down.
    Maybe he is in financial trouble , didn't think of that.

Couple of things:
    1. Coolio may be a grown man but Michelle is a grown woman.
    2. She chose to put herself in that environment, knowing the individuals she'd be sharing the house with.
    3. If she was really so upset by his 'bullying' she can leave whenever she likes.
    4. Facts of the matter are, Coolio is right. She does hang out of Ben.
    No grown man who behaves like he did to her deserves any respect in my opinion.

Funny you mention chose as I did in my reply to sharpy. I doubt she would choose to singled out to the point of crying?

Why should she have to leave.

Because she hangs out with Ben, Coolio is right to taunt her about it repeatedly, even though she asked him to stop because it was upsetting her and making her uncomfortable?
    To be honest I think her amateur dramatics over stupid schoolyard teasing boils down to nothing more than ridiculous attention seeking. Coolio is not exactly Mr Maturity and her acting like a spoiled infant just enables him to go to town. At the end of the day all he's done is slag her off over her clinging to another guy in the house, which to be fair is actually a truthful observation. To weep and wail and accuse someone of bullying over that is actually pathetic.
    I really dont agree with any of that - obviously!
    zuroph wrote: »
    also, seriously, michelle aint stupid. she's in there to re-break into UK showbiz, after her stint over here. she's watched celeb big brother, she knows what gets
    a)column inches b) people chatting..

..she's latched onto a very weak "bullying" in the hope that its kicking off out in the real world, and she's the poor victim who's also pleasing to the eye, this is all an exercise in getting the photo in the paper, sympathy vote, and the exclusive interview deals after.
    Wow, that's so cynical. I can see why you would say that but I dont agree at all.

Things will kick off this week , as they failed the task , and Coolio is hungry, he is already saying that LaToya doesn't need to eat fresh salmon.
    Wonder how long this " Friendship " will last now?

you cant but think the crying thing is a little suspicious though kerash, since she isnt willing to debate it with anyone in the house, and then when the matter dies down she brings it up again herself.

I'd say he does need the cash sharp, and the money he's getting for appearance aint a lot, so he needs after show work too, which could be why he's setting up as such a big character. who knows, he might be using it as a CV for american celeb reality tv. show how "entertaining" he'd be.

Seems to me as soon as he is out of the house , he will lose all entertainment value, imo.
    Does anyone from the states actually watch BB?
    Or do you mean his agent will be recording it to tout it around when Coolio gets back there?

Seems to me as soon as he is out of the house , he will lose all entertainment value, imo.
    Does anyone from the states actually watch BB?
    Or do you mean his agent will be recording it to tout it around when Coolio gets back there?
    TV execs will be keeping an eye on it def. but yeah, I mean business types, not just the general public. I'd expect him to turn up in at least one more reality show stateside in the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Coolio is very overbearing and rude, however I do think Michelle is over reacting, she was in tears way back as soon as he started the teasing and she was fretting about how her boyfriend would view it. Nobody would've even thought about what he was saying, it was her constant sobbing and wailing about it that drew everyone's attention:rolleyes:. Very irritating, no need for that. In saying that, when he noticed how annoyed she was getting he should've kept his mouth shut.
    He seems to push people to try and draw a reaction, I wonder why he does that? Remember when he was putting on that weird voice and getting on everyone's nerves mainly Lucy's, he was watching her gritting her teeth and repeating the annoying comments over and over. Fair play she kept her cool.He reminds me of a naughty child at times, I wouldn't rate him as very intelligent.

Thats true , he kept doing it to Tina, when they were in the photo a celeb task.
    Only she gave him no reaction whatsoever , and he soon stopped. You're right , he is just like a child.
    Didn't Ulrika say he was worse than her children.

Very true. How dull can one person be? I dunno, I like Coolio. Yeah he's a chauvinistic d1ck with the mindset of an eight year old but theres something refreshing about his attitude. Makes a change from the usual PC crap that saturates popular culture these days.
    That i agree with 100 % .He's not playing to the lovey dovey celeb image at all .

Maybe he is in financial trouble , didn't think of that.
    I think higer profile apart , financil gain is probably the main reason they go into that show .Tina is playing at being a slapper very well except she doesnt have to try hard .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Well, Coolio did say that he planned to irritate the others so much that they would "walk" - Lucy is gone now so he's starting on the next young wan. I'd say if Michelle isn't voted out she will walk.
    Tina and Ulrika won't be quite so easy to crack.

Hm, interesting take on La Toya - I suppose old habits die hard and although her husband has now passed away and the bruises have faded, the psychological damage remains.

I just watched Tina stand her ground against Coolio , and it makes for good TV.:eek:
    A stand up row, over who reads the shopping list to BB of all things.:D
    Oh , I hope ,Tina , stays on Friday.

I just seen a sneak preview of tonights BB .Seems Ulrika is spilling tears now ,never have so many tears being shed by so few ,in such a short time .

It's all to much , They're all cracking up now :D.

latchyco wrote: »
    I just seen a sneak preview of tonights BB .Seems Ulrika is spilling tears now ,never have so many tears being shed by so few ,in such a short time .

It's all to much , They're all cracking up now :D.

As Hannibal would say , " I love it , when a plan comes together".

I saw that clip and it seems like it's really getting to her.
    I felt sorry for her , as they seemed like genuine tears.

I would be inclined to think that Ulrika's tears would be a bit more heartfelt than Michelle's. Interesting to note that since she's been nominated for eviction that Michelle's resevoir seems to have dried up to a great extent. She's even commented to Tina that she's afraid that she'll be voted out because she never stops bawling. I think she's more clever than she lets on.

Have to say i think that Tina article is one of the roughest looking and sounding women I have ever seen. She's an actual mankbag :eek:
    |

I certainly wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her, that's for sure.

Eeek can ya imagine -she'd eat you for breakfast! :)

I just watched Tina stand her ground against Coolio , and it makes for good TV.:eek:
    A stand up row, over who reads the shopping list to BB of all things.:D

Did I miss this tonight or was it not shown?! Any idea where it can be viewed?

It will be shown tomorrow night , she would have scared the bejeezus out of me , if I had been in that house when it all kicked off.:eek:
    I hate people shouting , and boy, can she shout.

• Advertisement

It will be shown tomorrow night , she would have scared the bejeezus out of me , if I had been in that house when it all kicked off.:eek:
    I hate people shouting , and boy, can she shout.
    Bit of an understatement but she is loud

I laughed my head off right at the end tonight, when she said to a tearful Ulrika '' the food ....the house .......they can have the whole fcuking lorrra fit '' LOL :D

I have a sneaky feeling she's playing up to the whole scouse scally thing bit to , partially because people are expecting her to and also very aware of the cameras ...like she said to terry tonight '' must be 100,000 people watching channel 4 tonight and you were on it for 7 years . What were the others on ? '' .

Advertisement