Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can't see anyone definitely going this time.
    By that I mean , usually I would have a fair idea would be for the chop , but I can't call it this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think tina and somebody else failed their tasks so they maybe up for eviction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

latchyco wrote: »
    I think tina and somebody else failed their tasks so they maybe up for eviction

Yeah Tina is up for eviction along with Michelle, Ulrika and Mutya!
    Have no idea who's gonna go either.. slight hunch it could be Mutya just because she's more invisible compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It will be shown tomorrow night , she would have scared the bejeezus out of me , if I had been in that house when it all kicked off.:eek:
    I hate people shouting , and boy, can she shout.

I cant understand why nobody tells her to stfu. I couldnt listen to her if I was them. And why is noone telling her it's rude and disgusting to pick your face and bit your toe-nails in full view of everyone and anyone.
    Good god, she makes me sick:(

:PBen hiding/scaring Ulrika! he is dull but brings the lols:D
    Tommy wouldnt do the flipping task.:eek:
    Terry cant cope with Coolio and all the bitching I think.

Well , Tina and , Terry , were doing the Ballet task and they did put a lot into it.
    ( Best BB Voice here )
    However :
    Passing the task meant they had to get more online hits than Ulrika and Verne.
    They failed miserably.
    Ulrika and Verne got 81.483 hits for Endless Love.
    Terry and Tina got 36.609 hits for their Ballet.
    So there is no way Tina could have failed on purpose.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm only watching it now. What was Verne on about? Ulrika didn't say Latoya should eat bread or whatever. She clearly said she she would ask her if she'd have fillets of salmon instead of smoked salmon. Why did he say that? How annoying!

God I really really feel sorry for her crying. F*ck sake, he's a narky little skither!!!

Clash of cultures as much as clash of egos perhaps .

kerash wrote: »

:PBen hiding/scaring Ulrika! he is dull but brings the lols:D
    Tommy wouldnt do the flipping task.:eek:
    Terry cant cope with Coolio and all the bitching I think.

I couldn't help thinking how funny it would have looked, if Ben had been wearing a Dragon costume while he was sitting in the ashtray having a smoke , after scaring Ulrika.:D ( Puff , The Magic Dragon ).;)
    I was afraid the croc costume was gonna go up in flames.:eek:
    Coolio didn't want to do the task either, as he only made a feeble attempt to waken Tommy, then after they found out they had failed the task , he had the cheek to say he would take control of the shopping list.:eek:

lol Ben doing the Crocodile Block.
    Trying to block Ulrika's view of himself with a duvet, and all the while his tail was standing up for all to see.:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm only watching it now. What was Verne on about? Ulrika didn't say Latoya should eat bread or whatever. She clearly said she she would ask her if she'd have fillets of salmon instead of smoked salmon. Why did he say that? How annoying!

Thank God it's not just me then.
    I had myself convinced I was going mad.:eek:
    Did none of the others hear that conversation?
    Not one of them said ,that , that wasn't what Ulrika said.:(

• Advertisement

I cant understand why nobody tells her to stfu. I couldnt listen to her if I was them. And why is noone telling her it's rude and disgusting to pick your face and bit your toe-nails in full view of everyone and anyone.
    Good god, she makes me sick:(

As she said herself and Ulrika aknowledged ,Tina is loud and gobby so it's just the others letting her get on with it but she does intimidate and the others probably feel it's not worth having a barny with this one .It's a shame because it doesnt reflect the proper female balance of power in the house .......I think .

Yeah the little twerp totally made that up. Nope, totally gone off him. I had my reserves since he was smart in the diary room that time when big bro asked him to explain his nomination more clearly, I couldn't follow his reasons clearly either. How many times has big bro asked housemates to explain reasons again, nobody ever took that attitude before.

As she said herself and Ulrika aknowledged ,Tina is loud and gobby so it's just the others letting her get on with it but she does intimidate and the others probably feel it's not worth having a barny with this one .It's a shame because it doesnt reflect the proper female balance of power in the house .......I think .
    Hi latchyco, if it was just a case if volume - that is forgiveable if annoying (a lot like Ulrikas bluntness:p).
    Rudeness and lack of manners, there is no excuse. Especially for a woman so full of how fantastic she is.
    The only woman not to conform with Tinas behaviour is Michelle, and Tina knows Michelle doesn't like her that's why she bitches about her and ben behind her back.

Does anyone find Tina terrible at dealing with the women with they are emotional.
    For example on tonights show, when Ulrika was crying, Tina start getting louder and winding Ulrika up even more - (latchyco laughed at this, a funny statement alright but totally inappropriate, in tone especially when trying to 'calm down' a crying woman)
    '' the food ....the house .......they can have the whole fcuking lorrra fit '' LOL biggrin.gif
    She did the same to Michelle, 'whats the problem with you and Coolio' 'it's your problem' 'you let him get to you'
    she kept at it until Michelle began to cry.
    Tina never tries to console...

Rudeness and lack of manners, there is no excuse. Especially for a woman so full of how fantastic she is.

Let face it Tina has no social graces -full stop .And she knows it so she is just being herself , rude arrogant and obnoixious .
    Does anyone find Tina terrible at dealing with the women with they are emotional.
    For example on tonights show, when Ulrika was crying, Tina start getting louder and winding Ulrika up even more - (latchyco laughed at this, a funny statement alright but totally inappropriate, in tone especially when trying to 'calm down' a crying woman)

I was actually laughing at the comment Tina made,the way she spoke than laughing at Ulrika, .I feel for her (Ulrika) but am not a fan of either although it's obious Ulirika is the more attractive and I do know the difference between sarcasim and humor .............but it is women ;)
    Tina never tries to console....
    Yes she is hopleess at that and it shows ,so she winds the situations up more but it just to cover her own real Inadiquacies .Tina is everything i hate in a womon .

Anyone watching the live feed?
    Verne seems to be in a right humour, but I have only turned it on and don't know what's up with him.

I knew you were laughing at tina's comment (rather than Ulrika), I ment that Tina was being inappropriate, I was just using it to quote because you had posted it initally:P

I'm all confused now:confused::(

It's on here ,Verne looks like he's contemplating .......

I knew you were laughing at tina's comment (rather than Ulrika), I ment that Tina was being inappropriate, I was just using it to quote because you had posted it initally:P

Ah of course , I knew ,I seen the smiley and wasn't trying to confuse .Can be confusing .

Never mind , seems he is a bit drunk and has accelerated his moped thingy into the diary room door.
    BB called him in.
    Jeeze , he doesn't look too good, right now.

Ah of course , I knew ,I seen the smiley and wasn't trying to confuse .Can be confusing .
    I'm regularly confused so no bother:p
    Never mind , seems he is a bit drunk and has accelerated his moped thingy into the diary room door.
    BB called him in.
    Jeeze , he doesn't look too good, right now.
    Lol:D Vernes been on the lager again so.

• Advertisement

I'm regularly confused so no bother:p

Lol:D Vernes been on the lager again so.
    Think he's called it a day but he looks sorta out of it ......Disorientated :D

Think he's called it a day but he looks sorta out of it ......Disorientated :D

From what I can gather , he had a couple of glasses of Champange and doesn't handle it well , here is a snippet from DS :

Coolio is quietly telling La Toya how a lot of dwarves tend to die young. "So that's why Verne is living his life and having fun. Most dwarves don't live past 50," he tells Ulrika. Ulrika is surprised and Coolio carries on: "That's why he travels. That's why he lives his life. He's almost 41. You can tell his body is falling apart."

Serious words from Coolio there , who would have thought.

From what I can gather , he had a couple of glasses of Champange and doesn't handle it well , here is a snippet from DS :

Coolio is quietly telling La Toya how a lot of dwarves tend to die young. "So that's why Verne is living his life and having fun. Most dwarves don't live past 50," he tells Ulrika. Ulrika is surprised and Coolio carries on: "That's why he travels. That's why he lives his life. He's almost 41. You can tell his body is falling apart."

Serious words from Coolio there , who would have thought.
    Just goes to show that there is more to Coolio than the image he portrays ' in da house'' .Yes true enough ,dwarfs are lucky if the live past 50 and you can sorta see he is wasting away .Weak immune systems I would think .

DS : 23.47
    "Hit me, come on bitch," says Verne to Coolio as he demands more alcohol. Verne is driving at speed around the living room and running over various objects left strewn on the floor. La Toya says: "Big Brother wants you!" Verne says: "Who gives a ****?" Ulrika offers to spank him. Verne has parked next to Mutya and tells her: "you look good.

Ulrika is cleaning up and jokingly says: "This is my role, I'm not being a martyr." Big Brother once more asks Verne to get into the Diary Room.

Verne says to Coolo: "Hey, you see that door?" Coolio tells him: "don't. don't do it." Verne accelerates as fast as he can and slams into the Diary Room door.

And there you have it.:D

Great observational skills sharpy :D

Verne looks like a little boy ( scuse pun) who goes into sweet shop but cant decide which women sweets he would like to have most .

Poor chap :D

1.19 - coolio just mde a pass ( ok he neck hugged ) michiele ...... cheek :eek:

1.21 Tina to terry ( jokingly) stop swearing terry :P

Have no idea who's gonna go either.. slight hunch it could be Mutya just because she's more invisible compared to the others.

Invisible people only get evicted when people are voting to save. They never go when up against more controversial people. I always thought Big Bro would be a much better show if people voted to save. I suppose it would contradict the 'who goes, you decide' motto.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Invisible people only get evicted when people are voting to save. They never go when up against more controversial people. I always thought Big Bro would be a much better show if people voted to save. I suppose it would contradict the 'who goes, you decide' motto.
    Yeah ,increase the torture on those that really want to get out .Remember leo sayer ? he was literally climbing the walls to get out :D ( little ****)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Tina will go. id bet any money on it. she will be hated by the public. to me she's like a cross between jabba the hut and paul o grady.
    Nothing but swearing comes out of her mouth...and the bookies have her as fav to go, and they are rarely wrong.

^Thats a terrible insult to Paul OGrady:pac::p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

This is taken from DS... honestly have people nothing better to do than complain to offcom about every little thing that happens on BB:eek:

Daily Mail, Daily Star and the Teletext now running with this story.
    Daily Mail Quote
    Coolio sank to a new low last night - pestering and grabbing singer Mutya throughout the night despite her obvious distress at his moves.
    His dominating behaviour came on the day Ofcom announced they will probe his bullying of the other housmates on the show.
    At times Mutya looked frightened as Coolio hugged her tightly from behind, at one moment appearing to nuzzle her shoulder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ial-probe.html
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...-NEW-RACE-ROW/
    http://www.teletext.co.uk/entertainm...ng+probed.aspx
    user_online.png

Advertisement