Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

kerash wrote: »
    ^Thats a terrible insult to Paul OGrady:pac::p
    well it was kinda only his accent i was referring to!! shes all jabba apart from that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Know what you mean Jobucks, however, if Coolio was a white man and Michelle was a young black girl there would be an unholy row about it.

There is something disturbing about seeing a man of his age pawing at a young girl. Eewwwugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Thank god Tina is not the representitive of Liverpool women .Claire Sweeny below would have made a more intresting ( gourgeous) BB housemate ;)

Claire-Sweeney-Picture.jpg

Not to mention Heidi ;)

hidi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i love drunkin Verne

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I am absolutely LOVIN drunkered verne!!! hahahahahahhahahahaaaa!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He has the, Verne, necessities , the simple Verne necessities.:D

He has the, Verne, necessities , the simple Verne necessities.:D

Ill get your coat sharpshooterH:P

It was only a tiny pun.:(

Bad result tonight , they should have kept her a few more days.:D

No more fireworks to look forward to.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Better result if it had've been boring lazy Mutya. Did anyone spot the smug little smile Michelle had?

Yes , and I think it was you , that noticed the crying stopped when she realised she wasn't nominated.
    I voted in the poll for, Mutya , simply because I didn't see enough of her to form an opinion either way.
    I didn't like Tina , but at least she gave people something to talk about.
    / yes , I know, mostly to slag her off.:D

• Advertisement

It was only a tiny pun.:(

hate to admit it but i had a smile :)

Not a likeable woman but she gave us something to talk about. 'I'm a celebrity' use the vote for favourite system. It makes for a much more entertaining programme I think. Ben and Mutya are invisible, Michelle makes Ben more interesting 'cos of her romantic interest but they don't do anything at all that holds my attention.Tina will leave a void.

Tine being interviewed by Devina come across as more articulate

quote'' I do have better use of vocabulary but I prefer to use explicitives cos they sound better '''

Ooooooooooooooooooh :D she really enjoys swearing

yeah would have bieing more exciting if she had stayed in for the '' xxxxxx '' factor .

By the way I'd swear I heard michelle call Ulrika 'eureka' tonight. Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

That's how i pronounce Ulrika ..............'eureka' .

Davina defended Verne for misquoting Ulrika...'it was only once'. He was still wrong imo. Am I wrong for not thinkin it's fair that if someone is at a physical disadvantage entering bb that they can get away with things like nastiness that able bodied folk can't?

According to davina , just now, there is a surprise eviction on monday night , and she also said that it looks like Mutya will be leaving the house tonight.
    Not in an eviction.:eek:
    Seems she wanted to leave.:confused:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Davina defended Verne for misquoting Ulrika...'it was only once'. He was still wrong imo. Am I wrong for not thinkin it's fair that if someone is at a physical disadvantage entering bb that they can get away with things like nastiness that able bodied folk can't?
    Thing is he will probably carry more baggage because of his disablity and will try not to use it to his advantage , pride and all that ,but that's not to say he doesn't have two sides to him ,nice / nasty like anybody else . He is Human :)

Davina just said it's looking like Mutya will be leaving Big Bro tonight. Why the f*ck didnt' she do it earlier in the week so we could have a few more evenings giving out about Tina????????????:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

According to davina , just now, there is a surprise eviction on monday night , and she also said that it looks like Mutya will be leaving the house tonight.
    Not in an eviction.:eek:

Yeah just as it was announced that Tina was to be evicted I could hear Mutya saying she was going to leave, she sounded quite serious too and as though she'd made her mind up. How will they decide who's to be evicted on Monday night so? If it's a surprise, there'll hardly be nominations?!

PS: Ann22, I heard Michelle with that "eureka" business too, gets on my last nerve! :)

• Advertisement

Yep , just now on BBBM , Mutya , was told in the DR that she could go home.
    They will call her a cab.
    Is she going to Walford?

latchyco wrote: »
    Thing is he will probably carry more baggage because of his disablity and will try not to use it to his advantage , pride and all that ,but that's not to say he doesn't have two sides to him ,nice / nasty like anybody else . He is Human :)

You're probably right. He has a lot to deal with.

Will they get a replacement into the house and go ahead with an eviction Monday night or just cancel the eviction do you all think?

Yep , just now on BBBM , Mutya , was told in the DR that she could go home.
    They will call her a cab.
    Is she going to Walford?
    Eastenders? :eek:

Will they get a replacement into the house and go ahead with an eviction Monday night or just cancel the eviction do you all think?
    They might already have had that in mind ,you never know with BB .Will be intresting to see .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

There'll still be 8 left and they probably only envisage 6 remaining for next Friday so I think they won't replace her AND will still go ahead with the Monday eviction (evictions being their bread and butter after all). Just a guess.

latchyco wrote: »
    Eastenders? :eek:

Well it was the way she came out of the Diary Room , and said BB would call her a cab.:D

Most people leave EE in a cab, thought they might get the same cab to pick up Mutya.

/ oh, ho, hum.

I listened to her singing the Sugababes song 'cos i like it, apart from that,she's been boring for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Now that Tina is gone, hopefully Ben will get a chance to speak. He simply couldn't be bothered while she was there. (Not sure I would either)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Alice1 wrote: »
    Now that Tina is gone, hopefully Ben will get a chance to speak. He simply couldn't be bothered while she was there. (Not sure I would either)

To be honest I think I'd rather listen to Tina. Rough and all as she was I cant see Ben setting any conversations alight, at least Tina was entertaining.

Advertisement