Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Ann22 wrote: »
    Davina just said it's looking like Mutya will be leaving Big Bro tonight. Why the f*ck didnt' she do it earlier in the week

Interesting they left her in til after the vote... I smell a money scam again! Surely if she was going anyway her name should have been taken off the vote so that people were not wasting their money. Or did she agree to stay til after the eviction so that they wouldn't get stuck for refunding people their money again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Yay! Tinas gone, tbh if I never see or hear her again it'll be too soon!
    According to davina , just now, there is a surprise eviction on monday night , and she also said that it looks like Mutya will be leaving the house tonight.
    Not in an eviction.:eek:
    Seems she wanted to leave.:confused:
    Yep, yep and yep.
    Now here's a conspiracy theory I made up and quite like - last night Verne(drunk verne:D) and LaToya were talking, he asks her what she thinks re;evictions, she says she thinks there will be one next week, he suggests Tuesday, she replies - maybe a little sooner!
    LaToya knows when the evictions are planned!:eek:
    and.... She's not in that private room - oh no! she is living it up in a hotel when off camera:D that is my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mutya has left the BB house.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Imagine Michael was in it next year:eek:. Wouldn't that be maaaaad! Nah! That'l never happen, Teeto might be though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Mutya has left the BB house.

Hmmm where do you get your information? Not just by name Sharpshooter huh... ;)

• Advertisement

For MHB:
    DS:
    Mutya has walked out of the Big Brother house.

The singer headed straight to the Diary Room after Tina's eviction, saying: "I seriously can’t take it anymore. I can’t stay another night."

She told Big Brother: "If I stay tonight, I won’t be able to sleep. I’m sure it won’t be difficult for you to arrange for someone to get me out the back door."

Going back into the house, she casually told her silent housemates: "It will take about an hour, I told them to call my manager and call my mum and tell them that I’m going home tonight."

Big Brother's Big Mouth presenter Jack Whitehall later revealed that she had made her departure, leaving the house two members down following Tina's eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

to be honest, chicken **** stuff from mutya, sneaking out cos she doesnt want to face the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm not sure that is the only reason Zuroph. She has possibly had enough of Coolio mauling her - and it would appear that BB think his behaviour acceptable - but not acceptable enough to broadcast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Aww Ben looks so at home behind the keyboard! Could ye imagine if Tina was still there for this challenge?!?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭aassddff

Will anyone ask Michelle Heaton to do Your A Star again? This could be the end of a fantastic career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Well it was the way she came out of the Diary Room , and said BB would call her a cab.:D

Most people leave EE in a cab, thought they might get the same cab to pick up Mutya.

/ oh, ho, hum.
    Well there is credit crunch on so just as well as well they have a machanic in EE to fix that worn out cab .It must have a 100,000 miles on the clock by now .:D
    To be honest I think I'd rather listen to Tina. Rough and all as she was I cant see Ben setting any conversations alight, at least Tina was entertaining.
    Not my cup of tea either but it would have being more intresting and entertaining if she had stayed a bit longer .

aassddff wrote: »
    Will anyone ask Michelle Heaton to do Your A Star again? This could be the end of a fantastic career
    Or the turning of a page and beginning of a new one perhaps ?

Is anyone else watching? Is Latoya right do you think? Is Michelle milking Coolio's behaviour to gain public sympathy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Did I imagine brusing on Ulrika's inner arm at the eviction? Anyone know what happened?

Is anyone else watching? Is Latoya right do you think? Is Michelle milking Coolio's behaviour to gain public sympathy?
    She's had enough of him to it seems .

Did I imagine brusing on Ulrika's inner arm at the eviction? Anyone know what happened?
    No defo bruies on her arm there , either that or she has very hairy arms .Perhaps she injured herself doing one of the tasks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

omg coolio

I saw the black marks on her arm. I'm a few minutes behind watching sky plus, it's great, you can pause and rewind. I don't know what the marks were. Maybe a huge birth mark, it'd be quite a serious injury to cause bruising like that in a healthy person.

Crap , I know last week , when they were being told if they had passed the task , Ulrika said " Helped by me " referring to her arm.
    So I would assume that it involved the task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

I think that Michelle is the kind of girl prone to playing the damsel in distress, regardless of whether theres attention available or not. It's just how she sees herself, always the innocent, unaccountable for anything. Ya know the type, we all know one ;).

I think Terry hit the nail on the head when Ben was unsuccessfully trying to justify her behaviour when he said, basically "Well who's problem is it that she takes everything to heart -hers or Coolio's?" I think we all the answer to that one.

• Advertisement

Whatever she did, it must've been very sore:eek:. I'd be showing everyone if i had a bruise like that:D, 'you think this is bad...you should've seen it last week!!!!'

I think that Michelle is the kind of girl prone to playing the damsel in distress, regardless of whether theres attention available or not. It's just how she sees herself, always the innocent, unaccountable for anything. Ya know the type, we all know one ;).

I think Terry hit the nail on the head when Ben was unsuccessfully trying to justify her behaviour when he said, basically "Well who's problem is it that she takes everything to heart -hers or Coolio's?" I think we all the answer to that one.

You may be right, she was in tears in 'Failte Towers' but in that, she was under pressure trying to organise people to cook...loads of problems:eek:. No need for her to be crying tonight though:rolleyes:. I don't think she knows half the time what she's crying about:confused:. Maybe she suffers from extrafluidbehindtheeyes syndrome and she has to release it hook or by crook.

I think that Mutya walking out will show Michelle up , tbh.
    Mutya had enough , said so , and left.
    Michelle keeps crying , saying she has had enough of Coolio , but she is still there.
    I know where my respect lies.

Women do tend to fluctuate between emotions like saying yes when they mean no and vice versa .That's not a critisisim btw , just an observations and relating it to Michelle crying situation .

I bet deep down she would like to win it as much as Ulrika or the rest but see's coolio as the one she has to beat and it's eating her up .

Although I could be wrong ......

Yeah Michelle should stop whinging and just tell Coolio to stfu.

Coolio pretty much said tonight that Michelle was a slut. Nice guy:rolleyes:

Kerash , my E4 has vanished from the TV.
    Could you let me know , if you still have it?

Kerash , my E4 has vanished from the TV.
    Could you let me know , if you still have it?
    Not watching E4, I was referring to tonights highlights show.

(is it the wind?:P)

kerash wrote: »
    Not watching E4, I was referring to tonights highlights show.

(is it the wind?:P)
    :D

Only meant for you to check to see if you still had it.:P

Totally of topic but we have Snakes on a plane here .

Not here on the thread ,on the television :D

• Advertisement

I know , Samuel L Jackson ftw.:D
    Now , if only he was in the BB house.

Advertisement