Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

:D

Only meant for you to check to see if you still had it.:P
    :p No I cant stick bbbm so I'll wait till later and hope drunken Verne makes an appearance:D
    latchyco wrote: »
    Totally of topic but we have Snakes on a plane here .

Not here on the thread ,on the television :D
    I have had enough of those motherfukkin snakes on this muddafukkin thread:pac:

Lol tonight@Verne in the darkness with the 'spider':D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

kerash wrote: »
    :p No I cant stick bbbm so I'll wait till later and hope drunken Verne makes an appearance:D

Tigger , stop jumping up and down for a minuet , and listen.:D

Can you actually watch E4 , if you want to?
    As in , it has completely disappeared from my TV.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

:

I have had enough of those motherfukkin snakes on this muddafukkin thread:pac:

Lol tonight@Verne in the darkness with the 'spider':D
    Reminds me of the song '' I dont like spiders and snakes '' and between BB and this muddafcuking movie I have to agree ..he he :D

I know , Samuel L Jackson ftw.:D
    Now , if only he was in the BB house.
    That would be very intresting .Imagine him and coolio locking horns ? Araghhhhhhhhhhhhh ! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Ann22 wrote: »
    Imagine Michael was in it next year:eek:. Wouldn't that be maaaaad! Nah! That'l never happen, Teeto might be though.

would be BAD:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Not at all , it would be a Thriller.

Ben would have liked MJ for sure .

Rats.:D

We /you might all get to be on BB one day in your lifes

Ouch ,now that's really bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

i'm not sure if i heard correctly but terry was just about to start a story about 'the time he was in the pub with take that and robbie was only 16', and then they birdsounded over it for five minutes before ben goes 'ah, that was a good one'.

did that really just happen or was it wishful thinking that terry was talking about take that? and were they really cruel enough to block it out? 8(

i feel cheated, i get annoyed when they birdsound over terry but even worse when he's talking about something i'm as interested in as take that :mad:

• Advertisement

Meller , are you watching E4?
    It has vanished off my TV.

E4 Working this end sharpy .Just switched it on now .

Ben and Mica whispering under duvets ...seperate beds ,other lads having a chin wag in living room .

Just this neck of the woods then , thanks latch.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

it really annoys me when they cut out conversations. Sometimes i wonder is there any need.
    Like last nite when collio took a matress and terry helped. Terry got called away into diary room and it was never shown what was said. He came out and it remained silent while terry spoke to coolio and left for ages before going straight to bed.

Terry and coolio , bout an hr ago having serious chat about music ,motown and coolio saying how big a rap star he still is in the world .......perfect modesty the man has not .

Terry to win ,he's keeping his **** and holding his own against coolio .:)

Its not fair , I can watch C4 , but not E4.

Well not much happening in da house , there all sleeping like babies now .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Michelle keeps crying , saying she has had enough of Coolio , but she is still there.
    I know where my respect lies.

Coolio? Correct as always SharpShooter.

Tina an embarassment on tonights highlights - all that bravado and front she'd put on all fortnight and in the end she bottled it over a poxy spider.

And then the girls trying to twist it and having a snigger that Ben,Verne and Tommy would be terrified to go in the spider room but would go in anyway so as not to lose face. FFS it was a bravery task, bravery as in doing things you feel a bit scared of. Some downright pathetic women on show.

Fair dues to Latoya, I'd honestly thought she'd crack by day2 but she is getting stuck into every task and household event as best she can.

Terry to win hopefully, and Coolio to be inducted into the Victor/Rex/Tickle hall of "people who couldnt win but were the star of the show anyway".

Hic :-)

According to one news report coolios being using the race card claiming that Ulrika has being racist againts the only two black people in the house , him and La Toya which is a load of crap and even Terry who has being the strongest in the house is fed up with his arrogant stupid remarks .

Only one who's really upsetting anybody is coolio

Tina '' She said: "I'm hugely intelligent and articulate. The only thing wrong with me is that I'm fat." :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Michelle is beginning to really get on nerves. Constantly crying and giving out about coolio who isnt that bad in fairness. People are starting to notice its all an act and hopefully coolio wont play into it. Michelle to go tbh.

Terry is class. He is playing the game very well!

• Advertisement

LOL, watching the live feed and haha @ Ben planning to charge Big Brother royalties for playing his song to him.

Sully wrote: »
    Michelle is beginning to really get on nerves. Constantly crying and giving out about coolio who isnt that bad in fairness. People are starting to notice its all an act and hopefully coolio wont play into it. Michelle to go tbh.

Terry is class. He is playing the game very well!

LaToya has had a word in Coolio's ear about that , hopefully , he will listen.
    Terry is playing a blinder in there , just by being himself.

jeez is terry obsessed with ireland or what? seriously, he drags it into every conversation... just talking about johnny fox's and posh irish kids, last night he was speaking in irish i think and he's talked about every aspect of irish history around, i also hear alot of 'in ireland...' at the beginning of his sentances. in between birdsounds i've heard him mention it randomly, said earlier on 'there's only 5 million people in ireland!'. strange

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I wonder does he think the Irish have a vote? is that what he could be angling for?!

I think Terry is very bored and likes to talk about his life/what he knows/has read about to amuse himself really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Is it just me or does Terry have the deepest, most gravelly voice ever?! :eek:

Yeah, that'll be the chain smoking! He's forever in that ashtray.

Also, me thinks Terry is angling to write Coolio's biog (that he's always mentioning);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

He's forever in that ashtray.

They must feel like some plebs sittin in that :D
    The man literally chain smokes!

Terry thinks Ulrika doesn't like him but was still saying how clever and smart he thinks she is .He hasnt said a bad word to, or about anybody in there and I dont think it's his game plan either ,it's just the way he is .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I heard two names that were meant to be up for the surprise eviction tonight. Then ch4 announced these two names weren't necessarily up. What's going on I wonder?

Advertisement