Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann , I heard it was
    Ulrika and Michelle

Are they the two names you got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Oh man, i haven't been keeping up with it and now i see mutya walked and that annoying tina one is gone. Did mutya leave because coolios a perv?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ann , I heard it was
    Ulrika and Michelle

Are they the two names you got?

No!! I heard it was
    Ulrika and Coolio
    My sister read it on some newspaper website but she text me to tell me yesterday evening around 6 I think so it mightn't be right 'cos Davina said they only nominated last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Thought it was very interesting to read that Michelle and Ben have the same agent and seemingly both of them are playing up to the whole 'relationship' hype as a ploy to remain in the house! Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that was true as both of them are failed wannabes, clinging desperately to the last vestiges of their celebrity status.

PS Cheers for using spoiler tags guys, I dont fancy knowing yet ;0)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Michelle wrecks my head, she goes running after every camera she can find, she's been on nearly all of these dodgey reality tv shows. Would she not bow out of her 'celeb' status with some speck of dignity

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    Michelle wrecks my head, she goes running after every camera she can find, she's been on nearly all of these dodgey reality tv shows. Would she not bow out of her 'celeb' status with some speck of dignity

She's getting on my nerves too. She's being so coy and flirty with Ben, for feck sake.. she giggles and simpers at every word the comes out of his mouth. Then to moan and complain when people think (or know) she has the hots for him!! It's enough to drive a body mad:mad:.

Jeeze I thought , Ulrika , would have made more of an effort with her appearance , especially if she wants job offers after BB finishes.:pac:
    She doesn't seem to be trying at all.

LolaDub wrote: »
    she goes running after every camera she can find
    :D:D:D

That's true Sharpshooter, Michelle and Latoya are always dolled up, Ulrika looks like she couldn't care less. Was latoya making that up I wonder about being a cop? I'm always doubting her mad stories, like the one about her manager forcing her to marry him and bouncing her head off the table and stuff. Maybe it is the truth or maybe she's totally deranged

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's true Sharpshooter, Michelle and Latoya are always dolled up, Ulrika looks like she couldn't care less. Was latoya making that up I wonder about being a cop? I'm always doubting her mad stories, like the one about her manager forcing her to marry him and bouncing her head off the table and stuff. Maybe it is the truth or maybe she's totally deranged

This is an extract from her biography , Ann.

No one could imagine, that this elegant, delicate and poised singer/dancer/actor/author would be tapped to headline the reality television show, “Armed & Famous,” that involved using a gun, being tazered, busting drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals and being a prostitute decoy. When CBS approached her with the idea, they knew that this was taking La Toya out of her comfort zone as an entertainer. Despite this, La Toya took the challenge and even with the grueling schedule, as everything else, La Toya saw the positive side to it and left with a new respect and admiration for our law enforcement and said as a result of this show, it has made her much stronger.

On BBLB , in the first week , Tito said that she was a police officer , Ann.
    But he could have been refering to the above.:confused:

• Advertisement

I didn't hear the beginning of her story, so it was part of a reality show thing? That's more believeable. I'd like to've seen that show.I wonder if Ulrika knew what she was on about, she only walked in halfway through the story too.

Well if it wasn't true , wouldn't her saying it is , be tantamount to impersonating a police officer?
    And she did say she was licensed to carry a glock through any airport.

Well if it wasn't true , wouldn't her saying it is , be tantamount to impersonating a police officer?
    And she did say she was licensed to carry a glock through any airport.

Well if she did her training and qualified, then I suppose she would be. All cops over there carry guns in airports.

Who do you think is for the chop tonight?

I'd imagine Michelle has been the most obviously irritating to the general public though Ulrika seems to be bugging them all in there. Michelle is really getting on my nerves at the moment. If Ben had've stuck his chillis in his ears she'd've done the same. She really hangs on his every word.:rolleyes: I didn't like the smirk she had when Tina's name was announced, while all the time she'd been wailing that she wanted to go home...feck sake!!

Yes , I saw that smirk , it was while she was doing her hair at the mirror.
    Little madam.:(
    Can't wait to see her face tonight.:D

Last night in the bed they were whispering and she was incessently giggling, I think I've a good sense of humour even if I do say so myself:D but for the life of me I couldn't find anything even slightly amusing at anything he was saying. I think it was Ulrika who was in the other bed solemnly observing. I'd've pranced over, whipped the duvet off her and screamed 'It's not fcuking funny!!!!Do you hear me?!! Do you?!!!! Shutup the fcuk!!!!!!!:mad:
    Then again, I probably wouldn't have, I'd have hid my head under the pillow, stuck my fingers in my ears, seethed inwardly and let tears of rage course down my hot red angry cheeks:o.

C4 :

Oh Michelle, hadaway and s****...

The longer the housemates stay in the House, the less things they have to talk about as they exhaust each subject. But there are still plenty of nice things to talk about, like clouds and little fluffy kittens. A fact that clearly escaped Michelle as she, Ulrika and Ben were in the Bedroom.

"I think they're determined to make us fat in here," mumbled Ben with his toothbrush in his mouth, "all they give us is junk food; cakes and ice cream and booze."

"I estimate I've put on about four pounds so far," admitted Michelle, "which is fine - I can lose that in a s***!"
    There was a short silence that seemed to last forever...

"In a what?" asked a shocked Ulrika.

"I said I can lose that in a poo," repeated Michelle, "but it's true - you go for a poo one night and you wake up in the morning four pounds lighter. You know what I'm talking about."
    "Are you this vocal about poos and s*** and farts when you're at home?" asked Ben, "Do you say to Hugh 'ooh, I've just had a really good poo'? And he goes 'aww, she's so beautiful'."

"If your question is 'am I like this in the real world?'," said Michelle, "then yeah."
    How charming...

See , full of crap.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Calm down Ann, calm down girl - you'll give yourself an ulcer or somepin!

Hm, never did like Ulrika and she seems to be annoying them all in the house. Can't help feeling sorry for Michelle though - yer man Coolio claims to have been a victim of bullying and yet he bullies her unmercifully! (An' he is determined to get rid of the opposition one way or another)

Yeah Alice I'll have to get a grip:o. So...Michelle admits to passing humungous turds...mmmm! Not a good route to go down in a conversation with someone you fancy.

• Advertisement

Eeeeugh! Noooo, no no no, there are some things a lady simply does not say!

What on earth is Davina wearing on her hands? Gimme strength!

Michelle was surprised Latoya ate her chillies 'cos like she's so pretty and stuff.:confused: Ah right so all the ugly b*stards are well fit for it.

Maybe she expected Latoya's face to melt.

Maybe she expected Latoya's face to melt.
    :D:D:D

That won't do Terry any favours saying that about 'thick people who vote on these shows'. Did he mean that or was he joking?

If he was serious , it will have lost him the show.
    If people pick up on it.

Bye Michelle. (Janey, Ulrika is cryin' again)

Check out that face! So poor little Michelle didnt want to leave after all :rolleyes: Delighted for her. The sh1t stirring wench.

Glad she went though I always find the booing uncomfortable to watch. It seems though this last few years, there are always some boos no matter how nice the person is.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Glad she went though I always find the booing uncomfortable to watch.

I find her incessant bawling uncomfortable to watch. She made her bed, let her lie in it!

Advertisement