Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I am absolutely overwhelmed with joy that Davina showed her the bits with them all talking about her fancying Ben..hahahahaha! :DWhere are the tears now?!!! If anyone hinted at that in the house she'd be in tears.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The girls are dropping like flies.
    I see Coolio got boos , while Verne got cheered.
    It was only a small indoor audience though.

The indoor audience are usually mainly fans of the housemate being interviewed. Chances are, Michelle's fans would most definitely not be fans of Coolio!

I see Ulrika is packing , to be ready, for anymore surprises.

Your E4 must be back ok now is it? It went awol on you the other day.

• Advertisement

It is back , Ann , thanks.
    Sorry , for late reply , posting on another forum and didn't get back to catch you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

just because somebody is sensitive and cries alot doesnt give any people the right to abuse them. give michelle a break. ulrika is crying as much as her.

just because somebody is sensitive and cries alot doesnt give any people the right to abuse them. give michelle a break. ulrika is crying as much as her.

Sensitive much.:P

Abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Ehh what programme have you been watching? Ulrika hasn't been crying nearly as much as Michelle. And yeah like Sharpshooter said, abuse? What abuse did she get?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ann22 wrote: »
    That won't do Terry any favours saying that about 'thick people who vote on these shows'. Did he mean that or was he joking?
    He was completely pissed(drunk)
    He is dry at the best of times and says the odd thing to stir up the lads(coolio and tommy mostly) so...i dont think the intent to offend was there and I dont think it'll affect his chances.
    true enough
    Sensitive much.:P

Abuse?
    Ehh what programme have you been watching? Ulrika hasn't been crying nearly as much as Michelle. And yeah like Sharpshooter said, abuse? What abuse did she get?

Wait a minute, hold up, woah woah woah woah woah (to paraphrase terry and coolio:pac:)
    I think Mr.newballs has a point.
    Michelle got ripped and spoken about behind backs in house (not to mention on here) for crying.
    A tad unfair, she was hardly the boy who cried wolf, you could argue that she had every right to cry.
    Thats not saying her crying was not irritating.

• Advertisement

kerash wrote: »
    Wait a minute, hold up, woah woah woah woah woah (to paraphrase terry and coolio:pac:)
    Michelle got ripped and spoken about behind backs in house (not to mention on here) for crying.
    A tad unfair, she was hardly the boy who cried wolf, you could argue that she had every right to cry.

Yeah of course she had the "right" to cry, the same way Coolio had the "right" to tease her. She didn't get spoken about for just crying though Kerash, she got spoken about for being melodramatic and making false allegations of bullying.

She also went on to create a big fuss over how she would leave the house when in actual fact she had no intention of doing so. She was crushed to realise she was even nominated tonight, never mind evicted.

Thankfully she was transparent enough that her housemates could see through her charade, as well as the public. I think to say that this girl was abused is a step too far beyond belief.

Her crying was very irritating.:P
    The woman is 29 going on 16 for Gods sake.
    She could have stopped Coolio at any time had she really wanted to.
    " Coolio , F*ck off , your behaviour is not acceptable to me , so go be a little boy somewhere else ".
    I think he would have had a lot more respect for her , had she done that.
    She could have also requested a playground for Coolio , to keep him amused.
    I know they sent in the children , but the penny didn't drop for Michelle , and Coolio , who lets face it were both behaving like kids.
    Funny thing , she said he was a nice guy in her interview.:rolleyes:

EDIT:
    Ulrika was crying for a completely different reason though , Kerash.
    She was missing her kids, and her last is only 7 months , I think.
    She must be in serious financial difficulties to leave them for 3 weeks.
    So I would put her tears on a different scale to Michelle's.

Yeah of course she had the "right" to cry, the same way Coolio had the "right" to tease her. She didn't get spoken about for just crying though Kerash, she got spoken about for being melodramatic and making false allegations of bullying.
    I dont agree he had the right to tease her, if everyone has the right to tease everyone then there is no such thing as bullying...
    Maybe she over dramatised how Coolio was making her feel, I dont know.
    Did she admit she falsely accused someone of bullying?
    She also went on to create a big fuss over how she would leave the house when in actual fact she had no intention of doing so. She was crushed to realise she was even nominated tonight, never mind evicted.
    Yeah I'd agree with all that, most probably she had no intention of leaving. I'd say she was crushed alright.
    Thankfully she was transparent enough that her housemates could see through her charade, as well as the public. I think to say that this girl was abused is a step too far beyond belief.
    I dont think she's a bad person. She's a person that wanted to win. If she pretended to be bullied by someone to gain votes, that's low, but Coolio was teasing her. All he had to do was stop. He is not blameless.

Anyhow I think the crying was what done her in in the end:D

ive been watching the programme from the start and ive saw ulrika crying around 4 or 5 times.. once when eviction night with lucy, once when the kids came in screaming. once when having a bit of an argument with terry, tonight agiain when eviction announced.

thats all i can think off, there maybe another time but i cant remember. to my memory its around the same amount as michelle. ok it maybe for different reasons but its still not right for michelle to be teased or put down because shes sensitive about the subject coolio was teasing her about.
    people were saying its a big game plan. i totally disagree with that. she had affairs within her marraige, and im sure she was very concerened about how she would be percieved through the press so coolios constant teasing was bound to affect her.

Put it this way, if Coolio wasnt giving her reason - Michelle couldnt cry over it.
    She 29 yes- acting like a bold child maybe
    He is 45! acting like a bold child maybe

What can she do? - Tell Coolio to stop - She did
    What can he do? - Listen to Michelle - he did - did he stop - No.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Glad to see shes gone. The game she played failed. Do they all do the model walk outside the house or is it only a few? The boos are getting normal at this stage but I think it was balanced. She was booed going in also I think?

What was terry on about there in the room a few mins ago? Something about another shirt and giving out about BB before they cut to an ad break?

I dont agree he had the right to tease her, if everyone has the right to tease everyone then there is no such thing as bullying...

So Kerash you think there's no difference between teasing someone and actually bullying them? :)
    it maybe for different reasons but its still not right for michelle to be teased or put down because shes sensitive about the subject.... she had affairs within her marraige...

So you think everyone else should make allowances for Michelle and her issues? I'm sorry now but Michelle Heaton quite happily pimps herself out to the media on a regular basis, in fact she makes her living from it.

She has to accept that there are repercussions to living her life so publicly and that she's subject to the media and public opinion just like every other celebrity. She cannot expect others to tiptoe around to facilitate her hypersensitivity. If she's paranoid about her previous shenanigans then that's her problem, not Coolio's or anyone elses.

The man teased her about fancying someone ffs, at 29 years of age she should have enough cop on to suck it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

I'm sorry now but Michelle Heaton quite happily pimps herself out to the media on a regular basis, in fact she makes her living from it.

Don't they all?

They all go from one reality TV show to another. Part of that is the tabloid coverage and the "Heat" magazine features. It's how they make their living.

If Michelle felt intimidated and bullied, then she was intimidated and bullied.

I was very uncomfortable watching the way Coolio treated Lucy and then Michelle. Like a typical bully, he picks on characters that he perceives to be weaker and gradually wears them down. He also surrounds himself with like minded people who wouldn't dare to seriously challenge his behaviour.

So Kerash you think there's no difference between teasing someone and actually bullying them? :)
    I've been down this bullying road before and I dont really want go there again but, where do you draw the line.
    Michelle was being teased - we all agree, but it's about how she felt.
    She did not want to be teased about ben.
    She asked Coolio to stop.
    Coolio continued.

If you are doing something to make someone feel bad, bad enough to cry and you wont stop when you are asked to - what is that?
    I dont think that is acceptable.

The man teased her about fancying someone ffs, at 29 years of age she should have enough cop on to suck it up.

She asked him to cut it out and he didnt. That says more about him in my opinion.

Jesus I dont even like Michelle Heaton all that much, LOL:D but no one deserves to be made feel bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mags16 wrote: »
    If Michelle felt intimidated and bullied, then she was intimidated and bullied.

What sort of social-services-neo-feminist-politically-correct-bullsh!t manual does this sort of logic come from?
    If she felt imtimidated and bullied then she was intimidated and bullied. :pac::pac: Lord fcken help us.
    Theres no chance it might be because she's a stupid over-reacting cow?

Maybe you are right - If Michelle Heaton feels there are 352 days in the year, then we should endeavour to make it so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I Thought the comment by Terry just after Michelle was evicted was strange ,when he said something along the lines of '' the braindeads that vore us out '' refering to the public lol .

Davina picked up on it to with a Quizzical look on her face ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

(Guys, no rude comments to one another)

Sully wrote: »
    What was terry on about there in the room a few mins ago? Something about another shirt and giving out about BB before they cut to an ad break?

Do you know what , I heard that , but I thought it was ,Tommy , he said something like ,BB promised him another shirt and it wasn't delivered.He seemed annoyed about it.
    I searched the other forums and nothing.
    DS , haven't even got it in the live updates.

So you think everyone else should make allowances for Michelle and her issues? I'm sorry now but Michelle Heaton quite happily pimps herself out to the media on a regular basis, in fact she makes her living from it.

She has to accept that there are repercussions to living her life so publicly and that she's subject to the media and public opinion just like every other celebrity. She cannot expect others to tiptoe around to facilitate her hypersensitivity. If she's paranoid about her previous shenanigans then that's her problem, not Coolio's or anyone elses.

IF SOMEONE REDUCES SOMEONE TO TEARS NUMEROUS TIMES BY TEASING THEN YES IT IS GOING TO FAR, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE TO ACCEPT IT.

and i see you dont give any response to ulrikas crying as i pointed out...... only what suits you eh?!

latchyco wrote: »
    I Thought the comment by Terry just after Michelle was evicted was strange ,when he said something along the lines of '' the braindeads that vore us out '' refering to the public lol .

Davina picked up on it to with a Quizzical look on her face ?
    Yeah someone else mentioned that last night.
    Terry was very drunk when he said that, he probably meant it though lol:P
    He also told Coolio that the winner would get a caravan as a prise:D
    and that every president of the US was related to the Queen:D

What sort of social-services-neo-feminist-politically-correct-bullsh!t manual does this sort of logic come from?
    If she felt imtimidated and bullied then she was intimidated and bullied. :pac::pac: Lord fcken help us.
    Theres no chance it might be because she's a stupid over-reacting cow?

Maybe you are right - If Michelle Heaton feels there are 352 days in the year, then we should endeavour to make it so.

If a child feels they are being bullied, would you say they were a stupid and overreacting? The damage that bullying and intimidation does is that it makes the victim feel a certain way. And the bully knows it. And they continue because they know the effect they are having on the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thank goodness someone pointed that out Mags. - i.e. perception is everything. It is not mumbo-jumbo AJ, it is a basic principle of HR - and (unless I'm very much mistaken) it is also the law.

mags16 wrote: »
    If a child feels they are being bullied, would you say they were a stupid and overreacting?

But , Mags , the difference is , this is a 29 year old woman , reacting like a child.
    It was pointed out more than once to Michelle , that her crying was only making the situation an ongoing one.
    If I was in that situation , I would have gone into the DR and told big brother that either Coolio leaves or I do.
    And I would have let them know that the outside world would hear all about my reason for walking.
    If I was as distressed as Michelle claimed to be.
    I am not condoning what Coolio did , but her reaction was very childish.

But , Mags , the difference is , this is a 29 year old woman , reacting like a child.

People of any age and gender can be bullied and intimidated.

I know that Michelle isn't the brightest and that she is immature. But that doesn't excuse Coolio's behaviour in my book.

Did you all hear Mutya say on bblb that he would rub himself up against the girls all the time? I never saw that. Do they edit it out or what?

• Advertisement

I think he did that a couple of times to Mutya , and for all we know it might have played a part in her walking.

Advertisement