Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭mags16

Also Mags & Alice, I think you'll find that most rational HR people and law enforcers also take into account both sides of a story before making judgement, regardless of how someone feels.

I have a little bit of experience in this area. And yes, everybody's story and feelings are taken into consideration.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I like watching other people cry for my entertainment. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

mags16 wrote: »
    I have a little bit of experience in this area. And yes, everybody's story and feelings are taken into consideration.

Yes, I have experience in this field too and I agree regarding everyone's story being heard. However, the fact remains that a "victim's perception" not a "perpetrator's intention" if what defines bullying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Alice1 wrote: »
    However, the fact remains that a "victim's perception" not a "perpetrator's intention" if what defines bullying.

Maybe in some namby-pamby social services booklet created by an overpaid touchy-feelie quango of do-gooders, but not in the eyes of people with a modicum of sense.

And in this case it is blatantly obvious (from what we saw on TV anyway) that Michelle was not bullied in any meaningful way, and if she genuinely feels she was bullied, then she ought to just cop the fcuk on herself.

To be honest you might as well just scrap Big Brother and all reality TV from now on if a normal everyday disagreement is going to end in nutjob allegations of bullying.

/rant.

Anyway, 4 days to go.
    Predictions from moi.

1. Verne, 2. LaToya, 3. Terry, 4 Coolio, 5, Eureka, 6 Ben. 7 Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Coolio did harp on at Michelle when he copped on she was annoyed. It had started off as a laugh and then I believe he pushed it further to upset her 'cos he was irritated by her acting so annoyed when he believed she really was guilty of what he was teasing her about.
    However, Michelle was in tears as soon as Coolio started off..and remember he began by teasing Ben about eyeing her up. I couldn't understand that, unless she was so angry she cried, sometimes I cry with anger but I don't think i'd've cried so easily.
    If she was truthful about worrying about Hughs' feelings then she should've steered clear of Ben. The last day or two especially, it looked as if she really and a teenage type crush on him.. this really seemed the case when during the interview showing all the housemates talking about it. She didn't even look distressed!!!! Did she care at all? I'd've been horrified if that had been me, thinking my oh was watching:o:(.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

To be honest you might as well just scrap Big Brother and all reality TV from now on if a normal everyday disagreement is going to end in nutjob allegations of bullying.

Couldn't agree more..
    Anyway, 4 days to go. Predictions from moi.
    1. Verne, 2. LaToya, 3. Terry, 4 Coolio, 5, Eureka, 6 Ben. 7 Tommy.

Moving happily on from the PC jargon , I reckon it could go a little somat like this!:
    1. Terry 2. Verne 3. LaToya 4. Coolio 5. Ben 6. Eureka :pac: 7. Tommy

Hope I'm wrong though, would like to see LaToya win. She seems to have her head surprisingly well screwed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Verne .:D
    And the doll .:eek:
    Verne and the doll.:o

Terry , impersonating Tina.
    Brilliant.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Verne crying as a baby :D

I think they could all be nominated for oscars :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Nawwhhhh Eureka's got the sweetest laugh! :pac:

• Advertisement

Verne looked like he was really enjoyin' that! I loved his tantrum in the high chair:D. Terry was deadly at impersonating Tina:D. Did Ulrika mean what she said do you think? Does she hate them all? I hope not, I was starting to warm to her a bit.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did Ulrika mean what she said do you think? Does she hate them all? I hope not, I was starting to warm to her a bit.

Ah , Ann,
    Ulrika worked in TV for years, and is well aware of subtitles.
    She was having a laugh.:D

Originally Posted by Ann22
    Did Ulrika mean what she said do you think? Does she hate them all? I hope not, I was starting to warm to her a bit.
    Terry seemed to think she doesn't like him very much , the other night . She can come across at times as a bit condescending but maybe it's just her public persona .

She is also a Leo which explains a lot :D

Ah , Ann,
    Ulrika worked in TV for years, and is well aware of subtitles.
    She was having a laugh.:D

I know she knew it likely would be subtitled but was she saying it so they would see it sometime and know how she really felt? Or just being funny. I know she feels she doesn't fit in.

At least Ulrika was being honest .She does love
    c...

Ann22 wrote: »
    I know she knew it likely would be subtitled but was she saying it so they would see it sometime and know how she really felt? Or just being funny. I know she feels she doesn't fit in.

Yeah , I suppose when you are in there , you pick up vibes that we as viewers can't do.
    Seems like anyone she was close to has gone.
    That tells her something , I suppose.
    Great comeback tonight to the remark made by Verne.
    " How come all the girls are going?"
    Ulrika : "Just ask all the men ".

/ Latoya didn't even have the good grace to look embarrassed.:D

There doesn't seem to be any fakeness about her, she doesn't seem able to conceal her irritation. I don't like falseness at all. I'd say next to go will be Tommy, Ben, Ulrika, Latoya, Coolio, Terry then Verne.

I can't call this one , but , I want Terry to win.
    He comes across as being exactly what it says on the tin , so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Maybe in some namby-pamby social services booklet created by an overpaid touchy-feelie quango of do-gooders, but not in the eyes of people with a modicum of sense.

And in this case it is blatantly obvious (from what we saw on TV anyway) that Michelle was not bullied in any meaningful way, and if she genuinely feels she was bullied, then she ought to just cop the fcuk on herself.

That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever read.

And I'd like to think I have more than a modicum of sense:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Hope I'm wrong though, would like to see LaToya win. She seems to have her head surprisingly well screwed on!

& her wig

• Advertisement

Still think Terry will win .But I'm sure Davina will quizz him about that ' braindeads voting for us ' remark ' :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

VERNE WILL WIN. and yes, it is only brain dead people that vote imo!! imo 90% of the time, the public get rid of the most entertaining housemate, not really this cbb, but in recent normal bb.
    john mc cririck= legend tv(voted out second)!!!

That's the whole Irony of the programme .The braindeads ( so called) are paying for the programme and I agree ,sometimes the more intresting people get evicted out first .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Cliffnotes anybody on what ive missed in this thread over the last few days? Any fights, discussion, who people hate/like etc etc etc, thanks.

Cliffnotes anybody on what ive missed in this thread over the last few days? Any fights, discussion, who people hate/like etc etc etc, thanks.

basically; kerash and i are right about everything and the others are wrong!!:D
    im jokin!

mainly discussing michelle heaton and her confrontation with coolio... i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

funny_6.gif

mini me to win or coolio

do they get paid if they quit the show? if not mutya is a dope for not lasting another few days.

do they get paid if they quit the show? if not mutya is a dope for not lasting another few days.
    Perhaps there was a get out clause in the contract , like the back door entrance ? :D

basically; kerash and i are right about everything and the others are wrong!!:D
    im jokin!

mainly discussing michelle heaton and her confrontation with coolio... i think.

Im not gonna argue over that (yet)

• Advertisement

Im not sure if this was mentioned (not looking through page after page) did Michelle seem like a follower and was just agreeing with what Davina was saying basically with the point she was trying to make saying Tommy and LaToya were talking about, but she took it up the wrong way thinking Davina was trying to say there was some love connection between the two?? She said she "oh yeah" Davina corrects and then she tries to retract it.

Advertisement