Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

The tattoos are ghastly! And I do wish that girl would put some clothes on.

Is it just me or is Ulrika botoxed out? (I really don't like that woman - not sure why).

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Not too sure about ulrika , Alice , I'd say she had something minor done and who could blame her, the way they get picked apart by the paper's.

LaToya is one person that look's like she had a lot done.
    Although it is hard to believe she is 52.:eek:

Aren't all the Jackson's very quitely spoken though.:)

Tommy , is one I would watch , I reckon he will play to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Terry FTW. He doesn't give 2 hoots. And he is far more intelligent and charming than I would have previously assumed.

I feel sorry for Latoya.

Tina, Michelle, and Ulrika are equally tramps, but in different ways.

Verne seems quite nice.

I'm sure my opinions will change if I watch a bit more of it.

womoma wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Latoya.

Doesn't she come across as really nice.
    Like it's part of who she is , and not an act.

Doesn't she come across as really nice.
    Like it's part of who she is , and not an act.

She definitely comes across as nice (so far), but I also feel sorry for her because she seems so naive and vunerable.

I don't think she has much of a sense of humour either, not in a bitter way, just that her communication skills are appearantly not very well developed.

Terry Christian is her polar opposite. A quick witted, cunning, mischievous villian. I imagine he will get on with Laytoya but might find Tina threatening.

I was watching some clips on the official site, and there have already been some very cringe worthy moments, like Coolio massaging the foot of Ulrika-ka-ka.

I was expecting to like Coolio more than I have so far. He's quite immature, and an "Alpha male" in a very American way.

• Advertisement

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/

This one ?

Didn't she say the pain was in her calf muscle???

That's not where I saw his hand go.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

..but two things.

Firstly, who are Ben, Tommy and Tina?

I mean, I'm fairly up on celebs and retain useles information along with the best of them but these people are unfamiliar to me.

Also, have to turn down sound and cringe like hell when Coolio speaks.

What. A. Knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

That Tommy comes across as an awful know-it-all.

I like Latoya. She seems like a genuinely nice person.

Tina is so self obsessed. Every sentence starts with "I".

Tommy & Tina to go asap please!

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

tina used to be in brookside and she either is or was in shameless.

tommy is apparently a famous politician in scotland.

ben is from the boyband A1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

tina is my first hate. i tried to have an open mind, but she's just awful. crude loud and selfabsorbed.

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    tina is my first hate. i tried to have an open mind, but she's just awful. crude loud and selfabsorbed.

And she keeps on saying that this is not her "it's the characters I play, I'm nothing like that". She is completely delusional.

Terry Christian to win. Hilarious.

Thank you. Tragic.

LaToya and yer woman Tina trying to outdo each other in the who was beaten the most stakes :eek: Sad.

amdublin wrote: »
    And she keeps on saying that this is not her "it's the characters I play, I'm nothing like that". She is completely delusional.

Terry Christian to win. Hilarious.

He is making a good HOH so far , I have to agree about Tina , I have tried to like her but it's not happening for me.
    Tommy is not backward in coming forward though and I would say she might get on his nerves.

my hitlist so far consists of tina and coolio. they're both driving me crazy ):

terry is the best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

if she'd just stop cursing she might have half a chance. and she's trying to befriend everyone individually, really poor attempt at "playing the game"

I'm adding Coolio to my hitlist of Tommy & Tina.

Didn't see this thread, mods, feel free to delete or merge mine cos its kinda doubling up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Coolio: "Hell, I'll wash my nuts in the sink." :D

I thought Verne would be more amusing to watch, which is a shame, but the cute factor is not dissipating.

Coolio: "Hell, I'll wash my nuts in the sink." :D

I thought Verne would be more amusing to watch, which is a shame, but the cute factor is not dissipating.

Did he really just say that?

:eek::D
    And he thinks they won't air it. :D

Some gregory on Verne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Yep, they were discussing the possibility of not having hot water; he had the idea of using the kettle and pouring water into the sink. Whence came the nuts comment :pac:

• Advertisement

Ulrika " I'll be here till they come to take me away with a straight jacket "

Cue one straight jacket.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Usually not a Big Brother fan at ALL but ended up watching the opening night and I think it's a really interesting bunch in the house at the mo. LaToya Jackson is a very likeable character, she has such a captivating vulnerability about her. Also quite like Ulrika Jonsson -if only she'd stop being so wary of what she is/isn't 'allowed' to say. Not so fond of the mock sincerity from the Page 3 girl and the loud blonde woman seems like she might get a bit tiring after a while. They're all so bloody NICE to each other though -cant imagine who's gonna ignite sparks first -the gobby blonde woman too obvious a choice?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

zuroph wrote: »
    if she'd just stop cursing she might have half a chance. and she's trying to befriend everyone individually, really poor attempt at "playing the game"

maybe shes just making the effort to talk to people and get to know them....why does everything on bigbrother have to be seen as 'playing the game' , but yes she swears alot.

i think latoya jackson would be the one who might walk first, id say shes very easily offended by certain things, or paranoid by what people say, i cant see her nominating anyone really!!

verne has won it already id say, yes partially because of his height factor, but more because he does seem like one of the nicest people in there. polite,funny, not bitchy, giv him a few drinks and wait to see what happens 1st tho!!

terry great head of house, he clearly doesnt like urika after nominating her,coz she was barely involved in the task. anyone would have said coolio imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I agree re Tina Malone - loud and foul mouthed. Not a lady.

I thought HOH was supposed to nominate based on who he considered to have the most inflated ego. And much as I dislike Ulrika and her scary forehead, she didn't really have a part in the "movie" nor did she appear to want one soooo what was that about?

Coolio is cooking for them all so he probably won't go for a while.

I love the Scottish man's accent - but I wish he'd ease off on being so PC about Verne.

Alice1 wrote: »
    I thought HOH was supposed to nominate based on who he considered to have the most inflated ego. And much as I dislike Ulrika and her scary forehead, she didn't really have a part in the "movie" nor did she appear to want one soooo what was that about?

i was a bit confused about that too... his reasoning was that she volunteered not to be a part of it and that that made out like she was taking herself too seriously and wasn't up for a laugh... i wouldn't particularly agree but then again i couldn't see properly what was going on, he probably heard more or got vibes or something

Alice1 wrote: »
    I agree re Tina Malone - loud and foul mouthed. Not a lady.

Coolio is cooking for them all so he probably won't go for a while.

I love the Scottish man's accent - but I wish he'd ease off on being so PC about Verne.

Yes , that was weird , because he then went on to say that he felt , Ulrika didn't like him .
    I didn't hear BB saying that he couldn't base his desision on that.
    It didn't make sense.
    Either way , she is up.
    I wonder who he will pick next?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'd guess Terry Christian has watched it enough to know that he is effectively being given carte blance to nominate who he wants.

Liking Tommy, Coolio, Verne, Ulrika, Terry.
    Not really disliking anyone so far, even Tina - always had a soft spot for gobby scouse birds.

I'd guess Terry Christian has watched it enough to know that he is effectively being given carte blance to nominate who he wants.

Liking Tommy, Coolio, Verne, Ulrika, Terry.
    Not really disliking anyone so far, even Tina - always had a soft spot for gobby scouse birds.
    There you have it.
    That's what she come's across as , and it is not doing her any favours so far.
    Maybe if she tones down a bit , we might get to know the real Tina , who know's?
    But , for now , I am thinking she has watched all the BBs and is going on experience from a viewer's point of view.
    But she is not a viewer now.;)

I'm not interested in getting to know "the real Tina". I have no time for ignorant, crass people who talk too much, and show little empathy towards others.
    He does seem an interesting person and character. I think the fussing over Verne is just part of feeling a bit awkward about his dwarfism. As long as he's not trying to use it to make himeself look all benevolent and PC, it wont bother me.

Likewise, I think Verne has a great attitude towards his dwarfism and the obvious difficulties that come with it. He doesn't look to "milk it", and does his best to be independent.

I thought it was funny when Ulrika tried to empathise with Verne by talking about a recent back problem she had. Hahaha bless her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Well as it was my sisters bday on friday i missed the start night and i have just got around to setting up my new computer configuration i am a few days behind but have the shows downloaded so off to watch them now in a bit to see what i have missed and i will be back to chat/argue/debate about all things CBB related :D

Advertisement