Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mingey wrote: »
    Ugh, Granny kiss, or Brainfreeze?
    granny kiss, definitely. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

zuroph wrote: »
    thought coolio helping verne showed his good side, he just felt bad for the guy. terrible task to give verne though, poorly thought out by BB IMO.

Coolio has been great with Verne throughout the series. Even though Verne said he didn't want help at the start, Coolio seems to have taken on the role of his helper. I think Verne appreciates it too, as I don't think Coolio is patronising about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ulrika may be swedish but she has adopted that rather british pun of '' we are not amused '' and has had that look of disaproval on her face a lot .

But also as i said ,she's a Leo and Leo's (generally speaking) are very self-centered people

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

NO , no they're not.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Didn't he also say that he was disrespectful towards America all through the series?
    He did say something along those lines but he said they weren't at all being disrespectful during the ceremony.
    I think by the way that Ulrika looked serious when Coolio got up to help 'cos it had dawned on her that Verne was getting a little bit distressed. Everyone had been convulsed with laughter at him 'til Verne with a serious face asked BB to let someone hold it for him. Nobody laughed after that.

• Advertisement

NO , no they're not.:mad:
    Would you be a Leo by any chance sharpy ? ;)

Edit .I was really only thinking along astrological lines as in star signs

Like Leos like to be the centre of attention people ( nothing wrong with that ) , Virgos are perfectionsts etc

Ann22 wrote: »
    I think by the way that Ulrika looked serious when Coolio got up to help 'cos it had dawned on her that Verne was getting a little bit distressed. Everyone had been convulsed with laughter at him 'til Verne with a serious face asked BB to let someone hold it for him. Nobody laughed after that.

Sorry,Ann, late back.
    I said earlier that I think BB did that to Verne because they knew he wouldn't be able to do it, he would ask for help and Coolio would be right there for him.
    I don't know why , but to me Ulrika looked annoyed when she looked at Coolio getting up.
    Almost as if she thought Coolio helping would somehow fail the task.
    It's only my opinion though.:)

Latchyco :
    How did you guess.:p

Latchyco :
    How did you guess.:p
    It was obious by your response Sharpy but you did see my edited post and Leo's are wonderful * roar * :p:D

You could well be right Sharpshooter.:)

Hey , Ann , am I the only one to think that, Micheal, sold Neverland?

• Advertisement

MJ is that skint he is selling everything these days .I think a come back tour is also planned ,he needz the money badly but he has led a very extragavent life by anybodys standards .

Yes , but Latoya said he still owns it.

I did actually read myself a few weeks ago that it's up for sale and it's being left to neglect ever since his big court case .

I remember reading ages ago that he was selling everything alright but I haven't heard who or if anyone had bought the ranch. He's supposed to be in serious debt. He's living in Wicklow somewhere isn't he?

Last I heard , it was Ireland alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

The ending for tonights show did Ulrika no favours.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

latchyco wrote: »
    MJ is that skint he is selling everything these days .I think a come back tour is also planned ,he needz the money badly but he has led a very extragavent life by anybodys standards .

ya, me thinks he is so broke, that his family are testing out reality tv shows for him to go on! Can you imagine it!

This only started at 8.30 didn't it? Just changed over and there's ads on 4 mins into it:rolleyes:.

Another 5 mins asking people to vote.

I'd guess Ulrika will be 4th. Surprising that, I thought originally that Latoya would be left with Coolio, Verne and Terry, though I did go off her. I felt there was a trace of slyness about her and an enthusiasm for whispering in corners.

• Advertisement

Well that was a shock.:eek:
    Looks like Terry might do it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i cant believe it

coolio has to win it now

how the hell is Ulrika still in there

Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: I can't believe it!

i cant believe it

coolio has to win it now

how the hell is Ulrika still in there

She's actually grown on me. I didn't like her at all at the beginning but I think she's been very honest and has totally been herself, even when she came across as contrary at times. I always take more to people in these shows who appear human with faults but have an underlying decentness that shines through. No sickly sweet people for me no way hosay.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Verne 4th. Shocka.

Its anyones now. C'mon The Coolio.

Ann22 wrote: »
    No sickly sweet people for me no way hosay.:o

No-Weigh-Jose-2--21.5k.jpg

:D:D.
    Couldn't help it.

I think Coolio has a really decent side to him, like the way he was so aware of Verne's needs and always looked out for him. Some might say he was aware of the cameras in doing so but I think the way he went on at other times he showed he couldn't care less about how he was coming across.
    Imagine sitting up there being showed a video of yourself p*ssed in front of millions:D. Wouldn't you just die!:o

No-Weigh-Jose-2--21.5k.jpg

:D:D.
    Couldn't help it.
    How did you find that!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Poor hosay!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

bloody disgace

again Ulrika how the hellllllllllllllllllllll

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

wtf Coolio gone as well :eek:

Advertisement