Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

You'll be back for all this,7.gif.

/ I'm off to E4 for BBBM.

probly will

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

probly will
    :D:D:D:D:D The worst ever was Cameron, I nearly did away with myself when he won, that was a disgrace:mad:!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

probly will
    Joe Public's BB is always better than CBB.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

terry was robbed D:
    i just hope this isn't the last we hear of him... 8(

I think we could safely say , that he will be back on our TVs soon.
    He is a good presenter, so it all depends on what's in the pipelines, regarding his line of work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Ann22 wrote: »
    Terry and Coolio did certainly, agreed! Preferred Ulrika to Verne though. I pitied him but as a person, I wasn't keen on him.

and exactly what did verne say or do to make you not keen on him? i thought he was a gentleman all the way. polite to everyone, funny, quiet but spoke his word when wanted to. never really offended anyone apart from that one time with ulrika.
    in the end he might be happy he didnt win so he knows the public treated him like everyone else and didnt get the sympaty vote but............

HOW THE HELL DID SHE WIN? I CAN ONLY THINK EVERY WOMAN AND MOTHER IN BRITAIN VOTED FOR HER IN THE LAST 2 DAYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Really could see the guy becoming the Team Captain on Never Mind the Buzzcocks... Funny, Sarcastic (in a good way), and has a great knowledge of music. Perfect I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

BBBM was very funny and heated

Tina saying Michelle is thick
    Audience bad mouthing Tina

Very funny

I also never knew verne had a sex tape....Intriguing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i think the public were just messing with ulrikaa, he heads gonna get even bigger now.

• Advertisement

every bookmaker in britain must have voted for her to win...maybe thats the explanation..coz all the money was on the guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think Terry might have lost some votes when he said,

Quote '' the thick heads that vote us out '' .Up till them he was doing alright and probaably didnt care either way if he wn or not but you wonder , did that swing the voting away from him ?.

Would rather Coolio had won than Ulrika , just to piss everybody off .

BBBM was very funny and heated.

Tina seems to have some self destruct button and lowered herself again with her nasty comments saying '' I can always loose weight but Davina will alwys be thin '' .

Cue Davina mortified .What was that all about ?

and exactly what did verne say or do to make you not keen on him?

I didn't really dislike him or anything, I didn't like his attitude at times tho, like in the diary room when bb asked him to clarify his reasons for nominating and he was saying in a sarky way 'ok then i'l repeat myself'. I didn't like the way he accused Ulrika of saying Latoya could eat bread or whatever the rest of the house had, when she clearly had said 'I wonder if Latoya would mind having salmon fillets instead of smoked salmon, I wouldn't ask her to eat anything else 'cos that's all she eats'. He seemed to imagine stuff,like Latoya said 'oh that's so sweet', he said 'don't call me cute, you just called me cute, everyone does that':confused:. I just didn't warm to him newballsplease. I suspect he would be quite a difficult person to live with who was easily rubbed up the wrong way, it's probably understandable that he is considering his afflictions though. I did however feel really sorry for him and if he had won i wouldn't have begrudged him the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow to say i was shocked to see that Ulrika won is an understatement, sitting there watching thinking to myself "yes Terry has this locked up" BOOM Davina says Ulrika wins WTF :confused: :eek:

I still dont know what to make of it, i just dont get how she won, was there some kind of internet campaign for her to win just to fcuk with people?????

Over to digitalspy to investigate!

Wow to say i was shocked to see that Ulrika won is an understatement, sitting there watching thinking to myself "yes Terry has this locked up" BOOM Davina says Ulrika wins WTF :confused: :eek:

I still dont know what to make of it, i just dont get how she won, was there some kind of internet campaign for her to win just to fcuk with people?????

Over to digitalspy to investigate!
    I dont think she won it on personality alone ,that's not to say she hasn't got one she has, but it was a bit to sugar coated for my taste and perhaps it said more about the standard and quality of oppisition that she won than anything else .

Lucy - up against Ulrika and somebody had to go first

Coolio - might have won it and maybe should have .

Verne - Had something missing ,not quite sure but would have got the sympathy vote

Mica - cried to much crocidile tears which put her out of running .

Mut ya - Deserted ,real reasons unknown

Ben - was cool but probably to cool at times

Tommy - bit to bland and boring at times

La Toya -Only in because of being MJ sister and nice but ...I dont know

Terry was doing well ,intelligent ,articulate ,funny and then he mentioned '' thickheads public voters '' .

Tina - No comment

Ulrika - The Winnahhhhhhhhhh but nobodys quite sure why.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i call fix. she was the most paid to be there, and no1 liked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    i call fix. she was the most paid to be there, and no1 liked her.

Why fix it for her to win though? You could argue a case of sorts that they fixed the evictions to save her by showing her in a good light (maybe), but by last night they'd got their 3 weeks out of her and there was no need to fix it.

I've talked to about 30 people in Ireland about this show over the last fortnight and not one person has said they wanted Ulrika to win. Maybe we have to accept that British people are different and vote for people we wouldn't vote for. Bizarre result.

well how many votes could she buy with 175k? an investigation into where the votes came from would be interesting i think. they said she got what, 70% of the final two vote?!??

DS:

Bookies fear £1 million CBB pay-out

Day 22, 12:00 GMT
    By Matt Risley
    160x120_cbb6_20090115_verne_1.jpg

Bookmakers reportedly face paying out over £1 million if Verne wins Celebrity Big Brother this evening.
    A spokesman for William Hill admitted: "Verne is a terrible result for us and it really is a question of anyone but Verne. The industry is going to take a six-figure hammering on this."
    However, the bookmaker is still taking bets of £6,000, £4,000 and £3,500 on Verne to win.
    Verne has been the odds-on favourite to take the title since the beginning and currently holds odds of 1/3.
    :D
    Maybe thats where the extra votes came from.

latchyco wrote: »
    Mut ya - Deserted ,real reason unknown

She said in Star magazine that she couldn't stick Coolio perving over her all the time and that's why she left. Dunno whether it genuinely was just that.

• Advertisement

latchyco wrote: »
    I dont think she won it on personality alone ,that's not to say she hasn't got one she has, but it was a bit to sugar coated for my taste and perhaps it said more about the standard and quality of oppisition that she won than anything else .

I don't think she was sugar coated at all. She didn't come across as really nicey nice (like Rachel did imo). She seemed quite fed up most of the time really, quite bossy and very direct. Was shocked and stunned that she won, was sure Verne would.

DS:

Bookies fear £1 million CBB pay-out

Day 22, 12:00 GMT
    By Matt Risley
    160x120_cbb6_20090115_verne_1.jpg

Bookmakers reportedly face paying out over £1 million if Verne wins Celebrity Big Brother this evening.
    A spokesman for William Hill admitted: "Verne is a terrible result for us and it really is a question of anyone but Verne. The industry is going to take a six-figure hammering on this."
    However, the bookmaker is still taking bets of £6,000, £4,000 and £3,500 on Verne to win.
    Verne has been the odds-on favourite to take the title since the beginning and currently holds odds of 1/3.
    :D
    Maybe thats where the extra votes came from.

THATS WHAT IM THINKING.........

I don't begrudge her the win, but it really did come out of nowhere.
    I don't think at any time during the 3 weeks was she fav to win.:confused:

as I said, 70% of the vote between the final two? thats very fishy, considering how popular terry was supposed to be. like I said, it'd be very interesting to see what call centres were hired in the UK last week.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think she was sugar coated at all. She didn't come across as really nicey nice (like Rachel did imo). She seemed quite fed up most of the time really, quite bossy and very direct. Was shocked and stunned that she won, was sure Verne would.
    She started out 20 odd years ago as ' sexy Ulrika ' the swedish weather girl and another love affair she has besides Eriksson, Collymore and co is the with the Camera .A very centre of attention type person and I to was surprised to see her win .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    as I said, 70% of the vote between the final two? thats very fishy,

Maybe all the fellas she's been with rang in a couple of times each.
    Miaow. :P

Advertisement