Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

how did ben take being called the person with least integrity, he disappeared to the bedroom, terrys plan of picking him knowing he would get saved worked, and he'll probalby say sorry to ben and say he knew he would get kicked out but its gotta miff him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

how did ben take being called the person with least integrity, he disappeared to the bedroom, terrys plan of picking him knowing he would get saved worked, and he'll probalby say srooy to ben and say he knew he would get kicked out but its gotta miff him.

well they were chatting away earlier as if nothing happened so i prsumed terry explained everything to him...

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

well they were chatting away earlier as if nothing happened so i prsumed terry explained everything to him...

i hope so, ben looked very wounded during the live show :P i didn't hear them say anything, i hope we'll hear it on the catch-up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

C4 Site:

Watch Ulrika and Vernes performance of Endless love on BBLB tonight at 6pm on E4...
    Watch BBLB tonight at 6pm for exclusive live coverage of Ulrika and Verne's celebrity cover version of the Diana Ross and Lional Ritchie classic 'Endless Love'.

Will it be so bad it's good? So good it's great? Or will all sonar-based life on Earth come crashing to the ground when Ulrika tries to hit the high notes?
    Whatever the outcome, here's the catch:

Our online clip of the crooners will need to be viewed 10,000 times to pass this week's Shopping Task.

That's right.

9,999 won't cut it.
    And this has to happen before 23.00 tomorrow night.

If they want a hit song... well hit songs cost and Ulrika and Verne have been paying. In sweat. All day.

They've put heart, soul and everything they've got into their duet as they rehearsed in the Luxury Bedroom.

"You're a perfectionist," Ulrika said.

"I am," he admitted.
    Do Ulrika and Verne have what it takes to an online smash?

Can they set the internet on fire?

Tune in to BBLB at 6pm as their musical conquest begins.

Should be funny to watch , Verne's voice is so high pitched anyway.
    I'd say they will get the 10,000 hits no problem .

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

love coolio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ulrika and Tina are bleeding sexual deviants :eek:

Coolio is really doing my head in, stfu

PennTellerSTFU.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hilarious last night when on the live bit the 3 have been brought to another room and no1 knows whats happening and are all sitting queitly or asking whats happening, and coolio is going "and i got an impala, and corvette and..." lol

Verne and Ulrika :
    Lol'd at Verne , and fair play to Ulrika , she did her best.:eek::D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=449&position=27

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Alice1 wrote: »

do you believe everything you read! ah no, i dunno, shes got the most juicy gossip to spill i presume!

• Advertisement

As far as I know , the BB producers , hoped she would get close to someone in the house , and talk about her affair with Sven Goran Eriksson.
    He was the manager of the England Football Team, and there was a big scandal in the papers at the time.
    I was hoping that Nancy ( Girlfriend to Sven at the time ) would go in , maybe in week two.:D
    I can always hope.
    Other than that , although she is swedish , she is more well known than some in the British media.

I am really , liking Terry , Latoya and Verne.
    But , it is still early days and minds will change.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

The whys have been answered, but did you hear her say to Michelle and Ben tonight -she negotiated her own contract. Fair play to her I say.

And she quickly said , " But we're not supposed to talk about that "
    Hope it doesn't come back to bite her.
    BB is always watching.
    / and listening.

I missed that bit Kerash - heard her saying something like she wanted to get money for her family. Also heard her sneering @ Tommy - something about a serious politician wouldn't be on a celebrity game show!

Liking Latoya and Terry. Verne is cute but in all honesty a bit dull - so far.

Coolio and Tina are too much - don't like either of them.

cringe television watching tommy say those thing to michelle about how the 2 of them might be shown to be involved with eachother!! such an idiot.

Coolio is too much up his own backside.
    Tina has a mouth like a toilet .
    But if I had to pick between the two , it would be Coolio.
    He has made me like him and dislike him , where as Tina just makes me want to reach for the toilet brush , clean and flush.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

And she quickly said , " But we're not supposed to talk about that "
    Hope it doesn't come back to bite her.
    BB is always watching.
    / and listening.
    I noticed that, interesting alright - a condition of the contract maybe?...
    I missed that bit Kerash - heard her saying something like she wanted to get money for her family. Also heard her sneering @ Tommy - something about a serious politician wouldn't be on a celebrity game show!

Liking Latoya and Terry. Verne is cute but in all honesty a bit dull - so far.

Coolio and Tina are too much - don't like either of them.
    Yep she said that when she was talking about getting money for her family. She obviously has a high opinion of Tommy, lol:D That said, he was being strange going on about dancing with Michelle.

I still dont know what to make of LaToya but I dont dislike her. Terry is my favourite. Verne I dont really find appealing... Dont like Coolio (although he is comical at times) Tina is too over the top, loud, there is no need to be so crude so often, alway talking about herself etc.
    cringe television watching tommy say those thing to michelle about how the 2 of them might be shown to be involved with eachother!! such an idiot.
    More creepy than cringe for me. I recon he was drunk.
    But why did he make such an issue out of a non-issue? (isn't he currently in a legal battle with news of the world over affair accusations...)
    Playing up to the cameras?
    Paranoia setting in already?
    Or does he think he is irresistible?:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Yeah Tommy you could pull Michelle with that lovely head of hair.. course you could.

i love how tina kept screaming about how she pissed herself :D

Tina is doing my head in..:mad:

When Chesney Hawks made an appearance in the garden , she actually shouted at him saying,
    " Chesney , I wet myself , when I saw you".:rolleyes:

Then she turns to Lucy and says " I swear to God , I p!ssed myself ".

Its not even car crash TV , its just embarrassing to watch.

• Advertisement

are verne, ben and co. being serious about 'turning the tables' on terry? o_O whaaat

Who knows.:D
    It would be nice to see a bit of a wind up though, Coolio is just not doing it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I like Terry and Ben, both seem genuine, Latoya-totally mad but I like her. Verne arouses my maternal instincts but rarely makes me laugh or anything. Coolio-I like him one minute and don't the next. Lucy has a horrible droning voice and she bores me. Tommy was ok 'til the weird conversation with Michelle, have to make my mind up yet about him. Michelle seems nice enough but is an awful crier. That comment about Shrek was brainless, it was clear what character Tina looked like, no getting out of it Michelle. Ulrika I've made my opinions clear enough in the other thread. Mutya hasn't held my attention for any length of time except when she sang-very well I thought. Tina is an embarrasment, imagine she was your mother or auntie or something, would you admit it publicly?:o

Aaaagh, I missed it - I missed the whole show! :mad: When is it repeated - anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's repeated around 8 in the morning usually.

Oh that's super - thanks Ann.:)

Also at 1.05 tomorrow on E4, Alice.

/ in case you miss the morning one.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so is CBB6 any good ?

i think its ok
    nothing special yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 firefly29

who is Terry his face is so familiar yet i cant place him

• Advertisement