Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

firefly29 wrote: »
    who is Terry his face is so familiar yet i cant place him

Radio and TV presenter/music journo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Christian

Most famous for presenting The word - (I guess)
    Terry is currently hosting series six of "It's My Life" on ITV1 every Sunday Night, which started on September 14th 2008

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 firefly29

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I love Terry. Especially when he starts winding Coolio up. I was watching last night and he started telling Coolio that baseball came from rounders which is a girls game therefore baseball is a girls game. Coolio was not impressed :p I lol'd
    Then Coolio starts chatting about soccer with Terry, Coolio declares that USA will win either the next world cup or the following one;
    Terrys reply was something like this - 'you know what that tell's me about you?'
    Coolio - 'what'?
    Terry - 'you know fcuk all about football'!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Coolio writing on the glass table , with his finger , trying to tell Latoya something.
    He keeps looking at the cameras , as he is rubbing it out with his sleeve.:D
    No good will come of this , I tells ya.10.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

kerash wrote: »
    I love Terry. Especially when he starts winding Coolio up. I was watching last night and he started telling Coolio that baseball came from rounders which is a girls game therefore baseball is a girls game. Coolio was not impressed :p I lol'd
    Then Coolio starts chatting about soccer with Terry, Coolio declares that USA will win either the next world cup or the following one;
    Terrys reply was something like this - 'you know what that tell's me about you?'
    Coolio - 'what'?
    Terry - 'you know fcuk all about football'!
    :D

LOL i missed that :p yeah, that's why i like terry... he does exactly the sort of thing i'd do if i were there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Also at 1.05 tomorrow on E4, Alice.

/ in case you miss the morning one.
    Ah thanks Sharpshooter - definitely suits me better!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

i am absolutely loving celebrity big brother - it is absolutely brilliant.

the chesney hawkes tribute is hilarious. i loved ulrika & verne singing.

queen-mise wrote: »
    i am absolutely loving celebrity big brother - it is absolutely brilliant.

the chesney hawkes tribute is hilarious. i loved ulrika & verne singing.

They were so awful , they were brilliant.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Terry has to win /that is all!

Eviction tonight - Ulrika (and her scary forehead) to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Oh there's Nikki, no one can recognise her! Ha! Deadly! She won't like that.:rolleyes:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Oh there's Nikki, no one can recognise her! Ha! Deadly! She won't like that.:rolleyes:

Who is she?
    Who is she?
    deja vu or what.:D

Tina looks like ,Mrs Colombo , in that coat.:eek:

She wasn't letting Coolio know he was getting to her at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

so i havent watched all week, whats been going on?

Hi Zuroph. Coolio's annoying everyone, he seems to thrive on p*ssing people off. He can't read body language at all, I see Mutya can't bear him near her:D. Terry nominated Ulrika(for having biggest ego, which she wasn't happy to hear), Ben (for least integrity, 'cos I think he couldn't think of anyone else and he said he expected him to be safe 'cos he's such a nice chap) and Lucy (for being least talented) Housemates voted to save one....majority voted Ben. Tina is being very loud, only wants to talk about herself. Verne, very quiet. Weird moment other night with Tommy telling Michelle he was afraid that as they'd danced together, it looked like something was going on between them....Not very likely at all.
    Another good bit was when Michelle told Tina-dressed in medieval costume for a task, she looked like the princess from Shrek:D:D:D. Coolio laughed for ages, Michelle took offence, dunno why really. She denied she meant the ogre version which was ridiculous 'cos she really does look like her:)

hmm, i knew all that, guess i havent missed anything so!!!

zuroph wrote: »
    hmm, i knew all that, guess i havent missed anything so!!!
    A thanks Ann , would have been nice.
    Or are you getting into character for BB10.:D

Jeeze , was Ulrika that afraid of public rejection.
    Why so many tears?:confused:

Can't think of anything else.:o

thanks ann!!

yeah ulrika is due a nervous breakdown any minute now...

Ugh! Coolio pawing at Mutya was positively stomach churning! There is something not quite right about him.

Anyone else get the impression that Ulrika didn't want to go this evening?

• Advertisement

Lucy got 57% of the vote.
    Maybe , if she had let the puppies out it would be a different story.
    Although it was most likely girls that voted her out , so it wouldn't have done any good.

I'm glad Ulrika was kept, much more interesting. The lads would probably disagree. Boy she seems very emotional, get a grip woman!!! There are more trials and tribulations to come!!!!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Ugh! Coolio pawing at Mutya was positively stomach churning! There is something not quite right about him.

The conversation between Coolio and Latoya was interesting though.
    She told him who was talking about him , behind his back , and he told her , he will get rid of them one by one.
    I feel, that he thinks this is the way to get the public to keep him in , but , BB is always listening and could very easily turn the tables on him.
    Either way , I hope he is in there till the end , because it would be a very boring BB without him.

/I don't like the guy at all , and I reckon he could be up next week , but I hope he doesn't go.

He definitely is a stirrer. I think he's not the full shilling is he? He's convinced he's such a sex god. I wouldn't like to be incapacitated with the drink with him driving my taxi home...f*ckin' hell, you'd waken with your clothes inside out and back to front with a few tender areas on your person too I'd imagine.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

he'll definitely be up, who do you guys reckon will be alongside him? everyone else seems to get along fairly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Maybe , if she had let the puppies out it would be a different story.
    Although it was most likely girls that voted her out , so it wouldn't have done any good.

Still, there would have been no harm in her trying it :pac:

She said she was too cold.
    So , I guess that's why pinky and perky weren't allowed out.
    She really should have made them stand up and be counted.:D

Bet you were dying for her breast bits.:p

coolio is playing the AMERICAN version of reality tv. he's learned that the way to win is backstabbing etc. and thats the game he's playing. i dont think it will pay off, but he might get to the final against terry.

I think Coolio will be gone long before Terry, if you were to put the two of them up , I would think ,Terry , would stay.
    He has a good sense of humor , and he is very knowledgeable as regard's to the history of Ireland.
    I find him to be very different , to what I thought he would be.

But , hey , what do I know.

• Advertisement

he is very knowledgeable as regard's to the history of Ireland.
    something which everyone who is voting is looking for in a prospective winner.

Advertisement