Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    something which everyone who is voting is looking for in a prospective winner.

Well , seeing as you left out any smilies , that might have helped me to know if you were being sarcastic or not, I will wait until you explain a bit better, before I pretend to understand.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hon, im very vey VERY drunk.

sarcastic smliles included :D:D;) :rolleyes:

hon, im very vey VERY drunk.

sarcastic smliles included :D:D;) :rolleyes:

Just some friendly advice.

9.gif:D

bed , like rehab, is for quitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

bed , like rehab, is for quitters.
    HU4ROLLZ? :)

• Advertisement

sure*
    *i've 20 quid in my roll , u? :D

Not much more, I'm fabbing about in $6+.50 Turbos on Stars if you have an account, sn JohnPio. No heads up. (And lots of vodka obviously).

Just to keep on topic, Coolio to win.

no more tonight. and none on stars. ipoker, and devilfish(entraction???). some night this week, we shall clash. i neeed to sleeeeeeeeep

Guten nacht. Hic.

i have 8 quid on stars, lets rumble...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

The lads heads up 4 rolzzz, quality would of loved to have seen that :)

But in general people are stupid, how could they vote out LUCY :( she is amazing (slightly bias)

Coolio is a creep, can be bad to watch at time can be good to watch at times :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I think Coolio will be gone long before Terry, if you were to put the two of them up , I would think ,Terry , would stay.
    He has a good sense of humor , and he is very knowledgeable as regard's to the history of Ireland.
    I find him to be very different , to what I thought he would be.

But , hey , what do I know.

I thought Coolio was gonna burst last night he was impressed with Terrys knowledge of history.
    That's one of things I don't like about Coolio, he goes on and on about all the things he knows and things he's done and seen.
    Same with Tina, 'I am, I know, IIIII' :rolleyes: sick of listening to her talk about her.
    At least Terry doesnt claim to know everything about everything...he just talks at length about what he does know:D

Anyhow I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Terry. I want him to win, he is Irish after all;):pac::D:cool:

Coolio has little interest in conversation , if it is not about him.:rolleyes:
    Terry is doing really well , and would be a good winner , Kerash , I agree with you there.

However , if Coolio goes , there would be no one to wind them all up.:D

DS :

Mutya and Tina have been sharing their feelings about Coolio while alone in the bedroom.
    Tina said that Coolio "ridiculously" views her as some form of competition, because she is the loudest girl in the house and he is the loudest guy.
    "What he doesn't realise is that I'm actually highly intelligent and highly articulate," she continued. "I just can't bear the way he hits on women like you. I can't bear the way he thinks you'd actually be interested."
    She compared him to a "16 or 17-year-old boy from South London or Croxteth", adding that "it's like young teenage boys with bravado".
    Mutya said: "I reckon young guys watching are going to be like 'Yeah, yeah, he's cool' or they'll be saying 'What kind of stupidness is he talking'."
    Tina said: "He's about as hip and happening as my arse."
    Mutya noted that Coolio is old enough to be her dad, and that if he were her father she would "have a lot to say" about his behaviour.
    Tina added: "He thinks he's gonna win. He won't be in till the end, he's not staying till the end. No."

:eek:
    Highly articulated in swearing , is about all , I can see so far.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Coolio is what this show needs, he has never seen the show, and he is playing it as a big game.... i think hes great to watch, ok he might seem annoying but, if hes gone, it would be the same boring crap wer used to seeing.
    hes gonna be nominated def, just hope the public keep him in.

wer as the other big mouth in the house is annoying as hell. tina, what a beltch of a woman. I THIS, I THAT. **** this. cu*t that. her mouth needs a bath. see she is just annoying to watch, coolio is entertaining, big difference!
    im not saying he should win, but def keep him in for the sake of entertainment...but if i know bb and the voters, as soon as his name is up and it will probably be against ulrika.... he will go.:mad:

Why would he be up against Ulrika?
    The two girls were only nominated by Terry.
    So , not a lot to go on , regarding what other HMs think of Ulrika.
    From what I have seen , they are getting on very well with her.
    Unless , you mean that they might nominate her because she was crying over missing her kids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Why would he be up against Ulrika?
    The two girls were only nominated by Terry.
    So , not a lot to go on , regarding what other HMs think of Ulrika.
    From what I have seen , they are getting on very well with her.
    Unless , you mean that they might nominate her because she was crying over missing her kids?

yea its obvious she wants to go, i think they all do.... her the most, so i presume people will nominate her.

I think Tina could well be up , with Coolio.
    Her potty mouth is even getting on my nerves , and I usually don't mind swearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I didn't see it today at all, what was Terry saying about the history of Ireland. I'm very curious. Michelle may be up next wk along with coolio, she's not in with the little woman clique is she? She was the only woman to vote to save Ben.

DS :
    Tina said
    "What he doesn't realise is that I'm actually highly intelligent and highly articulate,"
    LOL, when is she going to illustrate this? Omg to use a phase Tina might coin - she is so up her own arse. My god herself an Coolio are much the same, they spout all this crap and believe their own hype.
    :eek:
    Highly articulated in swearing , is about all , I can see so far.:D
    hehe:D
    Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't see it today at all, what was Terry saying about the history of Ireland. I'm very curious. Michelle may be up next wk along with coolio, she's not in with the little woman clique is she? She was the only woman to vote to save Ben.
    I've only heard Terry talk about American and British history but he did mention that his grandfather was born in Ireland an joined the British forces to fight in WW1 (correct me if I'm wrong if someone else heard him say this) apparently his grandfather got poisoned with mustard gas and never worked again.
    This ends todays history lesson courtesy of Terry Christian :pac:

You could be onto something there with Michelle. Tonight when Tina confronted the Luxury bedroom group about Mutya wanting to move in (in her most articulate manner "Mutya doesnt want to be with hairy arsed men":rolleyes::rolleyes:), Michelle was the only one to question Tina about it.

Edit!!
    Trouble alert:
    00.56: Ulrika is telling Mutya that Terry "talks in code" half the time. She says she was truly shocked when Terry admitted that he had been talking about nominations involving Ulrika.

00.59: Ulrika is noting how she confronted Terry on the subject and he admitted that he thought she was 'high-handed'. Tina adds that most of the people in the house would know that she is usually on the side of the girls when it comes to arguments: "For all that I am incredibly flirtatious and innuendos and sexuality - even though I'm a fat bird - with the guys, I'm a girly girl.

01.00: With that in mind, Tina says how she was surprised that Terry decided to confide in her his feelings about Ulrika, as opposed to Coolio or Verne

01.01: "Guys don't like getting orders from women," Urika says. "Coolio wouldn't have walked out of the task today if Tommy were taking it." Tina completely agrees.

Interesting stuff. I had a sneaking suspicion over the past few days about Tina being in Ulrikas ear about Terry...

• Advertisement

Tina , saying , " From day one , somebody , ( Coolio ) didn't like me , because I'm too much competition for em "

2.gif

Yeah sharpy I'm watching that!!! I just did a major edit to the post above. As far as i can see, a whole lotta stirring is going on courtesy of Tina.
    :rolleyes:

kerash wrote: »
    Yeah sharpy I'm watching that!!! I just did a major edit to the post above. As far as i can see, a whole lotta stirring is going on courtesy of Tina.
    :rolleyes:

Wasn't she the person who said , from day one , that she had no time for people who talked about others behind their backs?

That she would confront them face to face , if she had a problem with them.

And all I can see , is a sad individual sitting in an ashtray , where she seems most comfortable, backbiting in much the same way, as a lion would take down a gazelle.

They should introduce her to 1.gif ASAP.:pac:

Wasn't she the person who said , from day one , that she had no time for people who talked about others behind their backs?

That she would confront them face to face , if she had a problem with them.

And all I can see , is a sad individual sitting in an ashtray , where she seems most comfortable, backbiting in much the same way, as a lion would take down a gazelle.

It seems to be a common factor in every Big Brother, Celeb and summer... some trollop bitching in a corner saying 'you know me, I'll say it to peoples faces, i'm not a back stabber, you know worra mean'

I know I said a week ago that I had a soft spot for gobby scouse beerrds, but I've decided shes an absolutely detestable harridan.

Liking Terry, Michelle, Coolio (with reservations),Ulrikakaka.
    Disling Mutya,
    Hating Tina.
    Immune to Verne,Brian,Tommy,Latoya.

Tommy, annoys me , AJ , he is taking up a place in there , that could have been filled with a more interesting person.
    Nancy , for example.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know a woman who reminds me so much of Tina, in appearance and personality. She's not a potty mouth but she loves to talk about herself all the time and is an awful sh*t stirrer, she just thrives on back biting and rows. Her poor husband has had an awful time of it with her. You'd be in a sweat talking to her afraid of saying the wrong thing or that she'd quote you in saying something out of context to cause trouble. Tina isn't doing herself any favours career wise in there, I suspect she things the ordinary joe soap will relate to her as one of them but I doubt if it'll work that way. I can't see Ulrika inviting her round for coffee on the outside, introducing her to her posh friends.

You're right , Ann , I can't see that invitation going , Tina's , way anytime soon.:eek:
    I would never have put those two down , as people that would get on together.
    Maybe , Ulrika , decided to keep on side of the loud mouthed shrek princess , who brings swearing to a whole new level.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Watched the live show - poor La Toya Jackson - may have suffered real brain damage having been virtually kidnapped by Tina and sujected to her foul mouthed ranting for ages. Poor lass.

Would someone please tell Tina that the name of the suffragette was Emmeline Pankhurst - she supposed to be teaching La Toya about British culture.......

Hi Alice. Oh but Tina must be correct for she is highly intelligent and articulate :pac:
    haha!
    She started bitching to LaToya about Coolio. Wont be long till that gets back to him. Oh and then Tina declared that she doesn't repeat - i.e whatever LaToya tells her she wont repeat it to another:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I missed the live feed today , Alice , but I did put up a thread on what the task is all about, and what happens if the American Housemates get any answers wrong.:D

I hope it does get back to him , Kerash , I would love to see a showdown between those two.:eek:

Advertisement