Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post While Watching Thread (CBB6 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I would like to be able to say something ,nice , about her Ali.
    But for the life of me , I can't think of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

She was biting her toenails..........
    I dont think I can get over that.

d11_1800_tina_a.jpg

Topping , perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

what i find funniest about her biting her toenails was that she was doing it so casually and carrying on a conversation with ulrika, who didn't seem to notice or care either, and not even giving a second thought to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Meller wrote: »
    what i find funniest about her biting her toenails was that she was doing it so casually and carrying on a conversation with ulrika, who didn't seem to notice or care either, and not even giving a second thought to it.

Which says as much about Ulrika as it does about Tina really......

• Advertisement

I don't know , Ali , I think I would hold back from reacting to that too. ( It is Tina, after all. ):D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If Tina and Coolio were up, who would go I wonder?

I'd say it would be Tina.
    Coolio is more of a stirrer , in there.
    But I suppose , another way of looking at it would be , if Ben and Michelle were not there , Coolio would be boring.
    God , Ann , it would be a hard one to call.
    The nommo's weren't very surprising though.

I thought Ulrika would've nominated Terry. Maybe she didn't because he told her that he said to Tina that he wouldn't nominate her even though his reasons weren't very nice.
    Verne had a bit of an attitude with Big Brother there hadn't he? Like 'oh alrite, i'l repeat myself again', no need for that..grouchy little man.

Ffs!!! Michelle should get a grip! There's no need for that, constant crying and blubbering. It's really feckin' irritating. If she's that upset, she should spend a bit more time with other housemates instead of Ben if she's worried about how it's looking.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Honest to God , it's a gameshow.
    Michelle is taking it too personally.
    Ulrika didn't waste any time nominating LaToya, I'd say it pretty fresh in her mind that Jermaine came second to Shilpa in the last one.

What would Michelle and Ben think if they realised they've been the topic of discussion among many of the other housemates? It's not only Coolio, maybe he started the thread of suspicion but it really looks so suspicious now. Ulrika really spoke sense there, Michelle should be able to laugh if off, she didn't know how to answer that. If the boyfriend was really possessive, I'd understand but he mustn't be or she'd be avoiding Ben like the plague:confused:.

Honest to God , it's a gameshow.
    Michelle is taking it too personally.
    Ulrika didn't waste any time nominating LaToya, I'd say it pretty fresh in her mind that Jermaine came second to Shilpa in the last one.

That's right, I like Latoya, she has a lovely gentle and kind manner and has a presence. Odd that she nominated her, I would've thought there'd have been others Ulrika would sooner get rid of.

I hope Coolio is there till the final week , because he is the only one creating any entertainment for us in there.
    If , Michelle want's out that badly , maybe the public will help her along.

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's right, I like Latoya, she has a lovely gentle and kind manner and has a presence. Odd that she nominated her, I would've thought there'd have been others Ulrika would sooner get rid of.
    LaToya will be in the final , I think.
    Now, Ulrika,
    Well , I reckon that she will try to get rid of the ones she thinks might stand in her way.
    Tommy for instance : I wouldn't say he stands a chance at this stage, so she will leave him be.
    I would be more than surprised if Tina got anywhere , although on BBLB everyone was bloody cheering her.
    / go figure.

The face of Tina when he was saying 'this is my house'-ha! She thinks she's the big personality in the house. Did you hear her the other night saying to Ulrika (i think) that Coolio was intimidated or was threatened by her dominant personality. It's more likely the other way around. I don't think it's even crossed his mind.

The face of Tina when he was saying 'this is my house'-ha! She thinks she's the big personality in the house. Did you hear her the other night saying to Ulrika (i think) that Coolio was intimidated or was threatened by her dominant personality. It's more likely the other way around. I don't think it's even crossed his mind.

You think thats bad , sure didn't she say that " If the producers wanted her for the second Notting Hill " she " would think about it ".:rolleyes::D

I would be more than surprised if Tina got anywhere , although on BBLB everyone was bloody cheering her.
    / go figure.
    I'd say they hand picked people who supported her, just for the entertainment, the studio probably contained the entire fan base she has amongst the wannabes who queue outside to get in. She's a horrible person. Maybe scumbags from Liverpool (not saying all folk from Liverpool are scumbags btw) would support her. People like Harry Enfields' characters 'calm down calm down!', they might like her:D.

Yeah , but like, they are not real.
    Like you said , *characters*.
    Unfortunatly , Tina's real.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

I've pretty much fallen for La Toya. Her sincerity is so refreshing <3

• Advertisement

Yes , she is coming out of her shell a bit more now.
    She was different in the diary room though .
    When she nominated Ulrika , at first she said it was because , Ulrika was unhappy , and wanted to go home.
    But , when BB called her on it and said she couldn't use that as a reason, she immediately said " She is too controlling and bossy".
    She didn't stop for a heartbeat to think of another reason.
    She is playing the game well enough.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I hope Coolio is there till the final week , because he is the only one creating any entertainment for us in there.
    If , Michelle want's out that badly , maybe the public will help her along.

eeeh!:D now your beginning to sound like me and understand why we need people like that in the show.
    id say michelle is so paranoid because she knows that it was in the press before how she did the dirt on her HUSBAND.... so it would easily come across that shhe might be attracted to another man. if the 2 of them had any sense they wouldnt be sitting on the same couch every nite etc etc....
    have the housemates been really drunk yet? i dont think so...now that would be good. SEND IN THE ALCOHOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I'd say they hand picked people who supported her, just for the entertainment, the studio probably contained the entire fan base she has amongst the wannabes who queue outside to get in. She's a horrible person. Maybe scumbags from Liverpool (not saying all folk from Liverpool are scumbags btw) would support her. People like Harry Enfields' characters 'calm down calm down!', they might like her:D.
    To the majority of Liverpudlians ( except for the scumbags) she is an embarrassment, believe me .

But the ' nobody better fcuk with me ' attitude is just an act and they are all acting to a degree .

Ulrika

Her love affair with money is as big as her ego and will pull out all the stops to win imo ;)
    Yeah , but like, they are not real.
    Like you said , *characters*.
    Unfortunatly , Tina's real.:D
    Unfortunatly.:o

Cant see any of the others saying to her at the end '' do pop in if your in town dahling '' :D

Yes , she is coming out of her shell a bit more now.
    She was different in the diary room though .
    When she nominated Ulrika , at first she said it was because , Ulrika was unhappy , and wanted to go home.
    But , when BB called her on it and said she couldn't use that as a reason, she immediately said " She is too controlling and bossy".
    She didn't stop for a heartbeat to think of another reason.
    She is playing the game well enough.;)

I noticed that too Sharpshooter, I like her but I was surprised to hear her coming out with all that. She was probably right in what she said but after kindly saying she was nominating her nearly as a favour I was taken aback to hear her coming out with reasons she had ready at the tip of her tongue. Seems she didn't want to appear as being mean.

I don't like Tina but i was dead happy there to hear her asking Michelle 'what exactly is bothering you' about Coolio's slagging. She couldn't even answer!!!:mad: 'Boo hoo! Wail!!! I don't want to talk about it any more!' Then 'it's my way of dealing with it!!! Sniff sniff!'. What is her way of dealing with it?.... Crying all the time? So crying incessantly is her way of dealing with somebody implying her and Ben have the hots for each other? Another thing, she keeps saying Coolio implies Ben has the hots for her, little does she know Tina, Latoya and Ulrika were all in agreement that it's from her side the fancying is. She'd pass peacefully away if she heard that:eek::eek::eek:.

Another thing, she keeps saying Coolio implies Ben has the hots for her, little does she know Tina, Latoya and Ulrika were all in agreement that it's from her side the fancying is. She'd pass peacefully away if she heard that:eek::eek::eek:.

Or start crying, again.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Jesus Horatio Christ has no-one told Betty Bawler that LIFE is "not faayir". If anyone so much as looks crooked at her it's Niagra Falls. Suck it up Michelle ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Jesus Horatio Christ has no-one told Betty Bawler that LIFE is "not faayir". If anyone so much as looks crooked at her it's Niagra Falls. Suck it up Michelle ffs!
    Perhaps she should dress up as an onion :pac:

coolio 's turned his attention to Ulrika now ,acting like a pimp controlling his hoe '' you aint going nowere '' questions being asked in the house .;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

latchyco wrote: »
    coolio 's turned his attention to Ulrika now ,acting like a pimp controlling his hoe '' you aint going nowere '' questions being asked in the house .;)

Nyeh nyeh. Classic ;)

• Advertisement

She needs to perk up , and start giving as good as she's getting.
    We saw one little bit of that tonight, when Coolio was giving his little speech about not talking in the house anymore. " Coolio's personality has ( long pause , for effect ) left the building ", he says.
    At the same time Michelle is walking past him and shoots straight from the hip , " Thank Fcuk for that ".
    Coolio 's face was a picture.;)
    This is what I want to see, Michelle fighting back.

Ben on the other hand ,left his personality outside the building.

Advertisement