Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I have no doubt. I'd like to make clear I was making reference to Emanuel not the babysitter.

Ah so if I have this clear, if you're the relative of central African Dictator who engaged in war crimes, then of course, we shouldn't be prejudiced against you, but if you're a relative of man who was engaged in terrorist activity, well then "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

Does the cognitive dissonance in your thought process give you migraines? Because it should.

Course not. However, I feel he is very likely to be influenced by his fathers extremist ideals. Emanuel has sins all of his own making.

While the nephew of a dictator who killed and ate won't be. Seriously? Are you aware of the concept of a paradox?
    Harsh.

But fair, and accurate.

Absolutely not. Example, http://www.nkusa.org/. That is not to say some jews are zionist.

yet you are claiming that this man is an extremist zionist without any evidence.
    This was stated by a number of people, but denied by Emanuel himself, however at the very least he worked in the Israeli Defence Force, which is no better than being in the Army, so either way he is loyal to Israel and is a Zionist.

The IDF is the Israeli Army. STATED BY WHOM, AND WHERE You're the one making the claim the onus is on you to support it.

Contemptible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

zakah1 wrote: »
    On that video I just showed clips of a longer video of Texe Marrs that provides a lot of evidence for Israel controlling the US.

Here is the video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8328286859954313844&ei=QJNiSbbyDKj22wKH0ZWXBQ&q=mystery+babylon&hl=en
    Seriously? How can you do anything but laugh at this guy?
    Secret star of david? Kabalistic witchcraft religon of the jews? Seriously?
    If you still believe the official 9/11 story, then I guess there is really no point arguing with you.
    Yep cause it's not like I've examined the arguments of the 911 "truthers" and found them to be full of poor evidence and logical fallacy and all round ignorance and dishonesty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

On that video I just showed clips of a longer video of Texe Marrs that provides a lot of evidence for Israel controlling the US.

Here is the video:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8328286859954313844&ei=QJNiSbbyDKj22wKH0ZWXBQ&q=mystery+babylon&hl=en

Watched the first few minutes. Im my eyes he ruins his own credibility straight away by referring to the bible as a source that can tell the future. AntiChrists etc. Taking one thing, and trying to bolt on his own meanings to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Diogenes wrote: »
    Ah so if I have this clear, if you're the relative of central African Dictator who engaged in war crimes, then of course, we shouldn't be prejudiced against you, but if you're a relative of man who was engaged in terrorist activity, well then "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree".

With respect, what has this got to do with your friends babysitter???

I refrained from commenting on someone I had heard of before, is that wrong?

It is not beyond comprehension that a terrorist father can pass on some of his ideals to his son. Do You disagree?
    Does the cognitive dissonance in your thought process give you migraines? Because it should.

Maybe, or maybe not. I have no idea what that that means. :pac:

While the nephew of a dictator who killed and ate won't be. Seriously? Are you aware of the concept of a paradox?
    Again, your babysitter has nothing at all to do with Emanuel Snr being an admitted terrorist and Jnr an obvious zionista.

yet you are claiming that this man is an extremist zionist without any evidence.

How would you describe him? Maybe I can use that description too, cos' you seem to know it all.

Contemptible.[/quote]

With respect, what has this got to do with your friends babysitter???

It is not beyond comprehension that a terrorist father can pass on some of his ideals to his son. Do You disagree?

So to be clear we should be suspicious of Emanuel because during the incredibly difficult period of 1931-1948 his father was a member of a miltia. Yet we shouldn't be concerned about Idi Amin's nephew.

Whats the difference.

Oh and Emanuel's father went on to become a noted doctor.

Maybe, or maybe not. I have no idea what that that means. :pac:

Essentially you're saying it's okay to prejudge Emanuel because of his father's politics, but not okay to prejudge Idi Amin's nephew because of his uncle's behaviour.

It's a nonsense double standard.

Again, your babysitter has nothing at all to do with Emanuel Snr being an admitted terrorist and Jnr an obvious zionista.

Do you know much about the region's history during the period his father was active. And please tell me what a "zionista" is.

How would you describe him? Maybe I can use that description too, cos' you seem to know it all.

You're the one making the claim about the man's politics. The onus Is on YOU, to support YOUR claims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 zakah1

The IDF is the Israeli Army. STATED BY WHOM, AND WHERE You're the one making the claim the onus is on you to support it.

did u even read my post? I didnt say they are the same

Watched the first few minutes. Im my eyes he ruins his own credibility straight away by referring to the bible as a source that can tell the future. AntiChrists etc. Taking one thing, and trying to bolt on his own meanings to them.

Im not even christian but I wasnt put off, because his evidence doesnt come from the Bible

So to be clear we should be suspicious of Emanuel because during the incredibly difficult period of 1931-1948 his father was a member of a miltia. Yet we shouldn't be concerned about Idi Amin's nephew.

It was quite a difficult time for the Irgun Victims Too.

Militia? Please, Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by The New York Times newspaper,[2][3], The Times (of London) [4][5], the Anglo-American Committee of Enquiry[6], and prominent world and Jewish figures, such as Winston Churchill[7], Hannah Arendt, Albert Einstein, and many others.[8"

- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun[/quote]

To be fair that is you putting words in my mouth.
    Whats the difference.

I'm guessing the nephew was not raised by Idi Amin. Negating the impact. Much as my father has had much influence on my life and my uncles little to none, and I would expect this to be the norm. Also assuming here that Idi Amin played a role in raising his own children. "Until 2003, Taban Amin, Idi Amin's eldest son, was the leader of West Nile Bank Front (WNBF), a rebel group opposed to the government of Yoweri Museveni. In 2005...On 3 August 2007, Faisal Wangita, one of Amin's sons, was convicted for playing a role in a murder in London" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_amin#Family_and_associates. So you could say the apple didnät fall too far from the tree here. I refuse to be drawn into offending an innocent kid though.
    Oh and Emanuel's father went on to become a noted doctor.

Good for him.

Essentially you're saying it's okay to prejudge Emanuel because of his father's politics, but not okay to prejudge Idi Amin's nephew because of his uncle's behaviour.

Who is prejudging? it is not because of his fathers politics in any case. It is for me a dual-citizen Israeli who volunteered for a war effort of a seperate state is bound to have a seperate agenda, or at least innapropriate sympathies for that state.

"In an interview with Ma’ariv, Emanuel’s father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son’s appointment would be good for Israel. “Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel,” he was quoted as saying. “Why wouldn’t he be? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to clean the floors of the White House.”

More Rahmbo.

"At a dinner to celebrate President Clinton's first election victory, Mr Emanuel began to name those who he believed had earned his enmity. As he listed the names of those he saw as traitors, he grabbed a steak knife, stood up and began plunging the knife into the table and shouting "Dead! Dead! Dead!" after each name."
    It's a nonsense double standard. [/quote]

This is to give you some idea of his patriotism:
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-01-28-pelosi-side_x.htm

Do you know much about the region's history during the period his father was active. And please tell me what a "zionista" is.

Embarrisngly, not as much as i would like. A zionista is a typo I am afraid.

You're the one making the claim about the man's politics. The onus Is on YOU, to support YOUR claims.
    I'd still be interested in your opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Shush Sofa, Mob Dosent hold an opinion, just a counterpoint to any opinion postulated here.

I am getting tired of it meself

Shush Sofa, Mob Dosent hold an opinion, just a counterpoint to any opinion postulated here.

I am getting tired of it meself
    Yea that's right I'm just a mindless drone for the NWO. Spreading their twin weapons of reason and critical thinking.
    Opinions I've expressed so far, like me not agreeing with either Hamas' or Israel's action, obviously don't count.

Sc much for attack the post not the poster MC.

To be fair that is you putting words in my mouth.

No and you'd never do that to me.

So you could say the apple didnät fall too far from the tree here. I refuse to be drawn into offending an innocent kid though.

But an innocent man is just fine and dandy.

Who is prejudging? it is not because of his fathers politics in any case. It is for me a dual-citizen Israeli who volunteered for a war effort of a seperate state is bound to have a seperate agenda, or at least innapropriate sympathies for that state.

You've yet to prove either one of these things.
    "In an interview with Ma’ariv, Emanuel’s father, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, said he was convinced that his son’s appointment would be good for Israel. “Obviously he will influence the president to be pro-Israel,” he was quoted as saying. “Why wouldn’t he be? What is he, an Arab? He’s not going to clean the floors of the White House.”

More Rahmbo.

Link please?
    "At a dinner to celebrate President Clinton's first election victory, Mr Emanuel began to name those who he believed had earned his enmity. As he listed the names of those he saw as traitors, he grabbed a steak knife, stood up and began plunging the knife into the table and shouting "Dead! Dead! Dead!" after each name."

He also once sent a rival political a dead fish clearly he's the mafia.

Do you have any evidence that he has actually killed anyone on the list?

It's high stakes politics, he was speaking in the heat of the moment. Shall I recount some of the more charming and endearing things some of our politicians have said about their fellow party members?

How about Regan, when he said "We begin bombing russia in five minutes?" Was he being serious.

Jesus wept.

Embarrisngly, not as much as i would like. A zionista is a typo I am afraid.

The Irgun weren't a militant anti Arab group they were fighting for the rights of Jews to come to palestine during the period 1931-48 (Which despite what Mahatma Coat would have you believe wasn't a tip top sunshine period of time for Jews in Europe) their major opposition wasn't Palestinians, but in fact the British. Yes they did engage in anti arab activity during the 2nd world war, but if think this was a simplistic time to be a Jew fighting for the rights of other Jews to flee from persecution.

It's a painful messy chapter in humanity, and persecuting the man because of his father's believes during that period shows a base ignorance of history.

I'd still be interested in your opinion.

I care. You're making the claims, put up or shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

Unneccessarily nasty thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Sorry Mob, shouldnt have said that.

I'm still waiting to discover something of your opinion tho

No and you'd never do that to me.

I'd try not to. You are just trying to put words in my mouth.

You've yet to prove either one of these things.

"Rahm Emanuel was criticized by his opponent for being an Israeli dual citizen and having served in that country's armed forces while an American citizen.64 That impression had been fueled by comments like those of Emanuel's White House colleague, George Stephanopoulos, who told Nightline that, "Rahm had served in the Israeli army." The Jerusalem Post reported on July 1, 1997, after an interview with Mr. Emanuel that, "What has perhaps gained Emanuel the greatest admiration in Jerusalem was his coming to the country during the Gulf War to volunteer at a supply base near Kiryat Shmona. He did menial work at the base, separating tank brakes from jeep brakes from truck brakes. He downplays the trip, saying it was not a sacrifice, merely 'something I wanted to do.'" - http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/dualcitizenship.html#74

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MADELE%7E1/LOKALA%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.jpg[/IMG] - http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/dualci3.gif
    The Irgun weren't a militant anti Arab group they were fighting for the rights of Jews to come to palestine during the period 1931-48 (Which despite what Mahatma Coat would have you believe wasn't a tip top sunshine period of time for Jews in Europe) their major opposition wasn't Palestinians, but in fact the British. Yes they did engage in anti arab activity during the 2nd world war, but if think this was a simplistic time to be a Jew fighting for the rights of other Jews to flee from persecution.

It's a painful messy chapter in humanity, and persecuting the man because of his father's believes during that period shows a base ignorance of history.

"major oppositon"? ..."anti-arab activity"? Don't you mean victims? I had some basic knowledge of this period. So the Irgun were Freedom Fighters? Spurred on by the cause of human rights. Sounds like you have admiration for them, do you? Are Hamas terrorists in your opinion?

Here is an Irgun attack on Arabs: http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/1948/373_zgby.htm

And as you can see from here is mostly arab fatalities; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks_during_the_1930s

• Advertisement

Sorry Mob, shouldnt have said that.

I'm still waiting to discover something of your opinion tho

What Obama being part of a Illuminati royal bloodline?
    If you honestly can't guess I think it's bull**** of the highest order.

The Irgun weren't a militant anti Arab group
    You're making the claims, put up or shut up.
    Thats me being a prick uneccesarily. I would love to hear your opinion though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The American Empire's political system makes itself so open to manipulation that I'm amazed anyone believes that a non-annointed person could be elected from the two party race.....

Oh, and as mentioned by me in another thread... Brzezinski Brzezinski Brzezinski.

"Rahm Emanuel was criticized by his opponent for being an Israeli dual citizen and having served in that country's armed forces while an American citizen.64 That impression had been fueled by comments like those of Emanuel's White House colleague, George Stephanopoulos, who told Nightline that, "Rahm had served in the Israeli army." The Jerusalem Post reported on July 1, 1997, after an interview with Mr. Emanuel that, "What has perhaps gained Emanuel the greatest admiration in Jerusalem was his coming to the country during the Gulf War to volunteer at a supply base near Kiryat Shmona. He did menial work at the base, separating tank brakes from jeep brakes from truck brakes. He downplays the trip, saying it was not a sacrifice, merely 'something I wanted to do.'" - http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/dualcitizenship.html#74

So lets be clear about this he's not a dual citizen, and during the gulf war he didn't serve in the Israeli Army, didn't serve in the IDF, but volunteered to do menial tasks in army base, while Iraq rained by scuds with possible C&B warfare warheads.

Look chump, my ex girlfriend's mum, dropped out of Trinity to volunteer as a nurse, during the 6 day war, that doesn't make her a blood thirsty arab hating zionist.

THis is getting more and more pathetic.

BTW where is that quote from his dad again?

"major oppositon"? ..."anti-arab activity"? Don't you mean victims? I had some basic knowledge of this period. So the Irgun were Freedom Fighters? Spurred on by the cause of human rights. Sounds like you have admiration for them, do you? Are Hamas terrorists in your opinion?

I don't know were we terrorists when we were fighting for independence?

Here is an Irgun attack on Arabs: http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/1948/373_zgby.htm

And as you can see from here is mostly arab fatalities; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks_during_the_1930s
    [/quote]

Would you care to take a look at some of the attacks carried out during our war of independence?

As mentioned the situation was complicated, you are ignoring the fact that they were fighting to allow Jewish immigration into the holy lands, during the 1930s when we were seeing the start of the world's worst anti jewish pogram.

Or are you just going to focus on Palestinian/Jewish issue in it's own tiny political bubble, and ignore the wider historical and geopolitcal world events?

So lets be clear about this he's not a dual citizen, and during the gulf war he didn't serve in the Israeli Army, didn't serve in the IDF, but volunteered to do menial tasks in army base, while Iraq rained by scuds with possible C&B warfare warheads.

Under what circumstances would you volunteer for a foriegn army?
    Look chump,
    Ha! sorry, never been called a chump before.
    my ex girlfriend's mum, dropped out of Trinity to volunteer as a nurse, during the 6 day war, that doesn't make her a blood thirsty arab hating zionist.

No. That is an admirable action, good for her. Nothing to do with Rahm Emanuel though. Here is a bloggers piece on Rahm Emanuel. He calls him Rahman, he is called after another Irgun terrorist who was killed. http://postmanpatel.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-polite-face-of-aipac-and.html
    THis is getting more and more pathetic.

BTW where is that quote from his dad again?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413368&page=8 Post 115. It has been taken down since. I wonder why?. A good example of the political influence of a father on a son would be George Bush I and II.

I don't know were we terrorists when we were fighting for independence?

The actions of some but not all could be argued as such. Besides it is not the same, it was eastern europeans attacking the indigenous population (amongst others) in Palestine. Our enemy were occupiers.

As mentioned the situation was complicated, you are ignoring the fact that they were fighting to allow Jewish immigration into the holy lands, during the 1930s when we were seeing the start of the world's worst anti jewish pogram.

No I am not. I am claiming that this does not justify cold blooded murder of innocent people.[/quote]

• Advertisement

Under what circumstances would you volunteer for a foriegn army?

Straw man, he didn't volunteer for the army.
    No. That is an admirable action, good for her. Nothing to do with Rahm Emanuel though. Here is a bloggers piece on Rahm Emanuel. He calls him Rahman, he is called after another Irgun terrorist who was killed. http://postmanpatel.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-polite-face-of-aipac-and.html

Both worked in non essential non military roles, point still stands.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413368&page=8 Post 115. It has been taken down since. I wonder why?. A good example of the political influence of a father on a son would be George Bush I and II.

Again, straw man, saying "Hey George Bush Snr was an infulence on George Bush Jr" proves what exactly.

Oh and linking to a post and claiming it's disappeared is prove? Pathetic. You quoted a magazine article about his father, find it.
    The actions of some but not all could be argued as such. Besides it is not the same, it was eastern europeans attacking the indigenous population (amongst others) in Palestine. Our enemy were occupiers.

Really RUC men born in Ireland were occupiers now were they? And many of the Israeli's were born in Palestine, so again it's a pathetic dodge.

No I am not. I am claiming that this does not justify cold blooded murder of innocent people.

And trying to create a safe haven for your people persecuted in Europe is what?

Straw man, he didn't volunteer for the army.
    he volunteered for the war effort. So I will rephrase my question. Please answer, as I answer yours when I can.

Under what circumstances would you volunteer for a war effort of a seperate state?
    Again, straw man, saying "Hey George Bush Snr was an infulence on George Bush Jr" proves what exactly.

That a father can have influence on a sons ideologies and ethics. Why do you deny this?
    Oh and linking to a post and claiming it's disappeared is prove? Pathetic. You quoted a magazine article about his father, find it.
    King Mob wrote: »
    Fair enough.
    Post 116. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...icle%2FPrinter. King Mob has clearly read it and accepted it. What control do I have if it gets taken down? [/quote]

Really RUC men born in Ireland were occupiers now were they? And many of the Israeli's were born in Palestine, so again it's a pathetic dodge.

No. It was the British state that were the occupiers. or do you now deny this also?

" Israeli's were born in Palestine" are Palestinian as far as I am aware.

In the main it was creating the safe have for Ashkenazi Jews of eastern europe, who wre not semitic people.

Post 116. http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...icle%2FPrinter. King Mob has clearly read it and accepted it. What control do I have if it gets taken down?
    To be clear I accepted that he supported a Jewish Homeland i.e. the definition of Zionism. Nothing Else.

To be clear I accepted that he supported a Jewish Homeland i.e. the definition of Zionism. Nothing Else.

Taking that into account.

If I provided a link you would have checked it? Correct?

And if

A. it didn't work or
    B. Was innacurate or inconsistent or unreliable

You would have mentioned this? ... ANd please be honest.

Taking that into account.

If I provided a link you would have checked it? Correct?

And if

A. it didn't work or
    B. Was innacurate or inconsistent or unreliable

You would have mentioned this? ... ANd please be honest.

I probably was responding to the second link. I honestly don't remember if the Fox one was working or not.

Have we stopped trying to show Obama was elected by the Illuminati?

I probably was responding to the second link. I honestly don't remember if the Fox one was working or not.

Have we stopped trying to show Obama was elected by the Illuminati?

They were both working at the time. But it would be normal for you to check both links? and if so, as above?

You are right. I have taken this way off topic. I will say no more on this issue.

They were both working at the time. But it would be normal for you to check both links? and if so, as above?

You are right. I have taken this way off topic. I will say no more on this issue.
    As I said I don't honestly remember.

Yea best if you didn't say anything more about the issue. Your gross oversimplifications, strawmen arguments and false dichotomies were getting old fast.

So yea still waiting for evidence that Obama's an Illuminati.
    And that the Zionists are Illuminati.
    And that the media is controlled by the Zionists.
    And that the Zionist controlled media has changed facts for the benifit of the Illuminati or whatever.
    And that there's a global conspiracy against Palestinians.

Well pretty much any evidence for any of the stuff claimed on this forum.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

OP any change you could put the 9 part youtube video into one file available for download, maybe on rapidshare etc?

Evidence for many topics on this forum has been provided. You fail to address it. ;)

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote: »
    Evidence for many topics on this forum has been provided. You fail to address it. ;)

Such as?

In the main it was creating the safe have for Ashkenazi Jews of eastern europe, who wre not semitic people.

God you are pathetically splitting hairs here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE. Case closed.

How could you Barack? :( We trusted you. :(

Zascar wrote: »
    OP any change you could put the 9 part youtube video into one file available for download, maybe on rapidshare etc?

This is the entire video on Google:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2724935179839811221&ei=wDpmSbynJKDU2gK4_NDOCA&q=how+illuminati+made+obama+president&hl=en

just go to keepvid.com or any other website that can download from google, copy and paste the link and click download, then save target as

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cheers

Such as?

Are you seriously saying that there has never been proof for any claims here? How about the proven conspiracy theories thread for a start....

/Facepalm

Are you seriously saying that there has never been proof for any claims here? How about the proven conspiracy theories thread for a start....

/Facepalm
    No when was evidence supplied which I then failed to address or just ignored?

You said:

So you're saying that there has been no evidence supplied for any of the stuff claimed on this forum. Blatantly untrue my good man. Blatantly untrue.

You said:

So you're saying that there has been no evidence supplied for any of the stuff claimed on this forum. Blatantly untrue my good man. Blatantly untrue.

Fair enough, bit of an exaggeration.

Still waiting for evidence that Barack Obama is part of the Illuminati.
    And the Illuminati control the world.
    And so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

haha king mob I've been rooting for you here but I think that, ultimately, the forum of conspiracy theories is too bizarre for you to discredit any of their 'theories'. I always read these threads for a laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

And the Illuminati control the world..

Didn't you know? There's a pyramid with an eye on the dollar bill, the dollar comes from America, Obama comes from America too. Its very obvious if you open your mind what is going on.

And Obama once said he likes history, the pyramids are part of history, therefor Obama is part of the Illuminati.

I suggest you watch all of youtube, theres some stuff there that will show the sheeple dont know what's really going on.

Fair enough, bit of an exaggeration.

And the Illuminati control the world.
    And so on.

Well you acknowledge the NWO globalist movement, so that is a start. The Illuminati controlling the world is a more difficult one to prove, but there is still much evidence in history. WW1 is steeped in the involvement of secret societies (not only the Black Hand), and there is evidence that bankers like Morgan and Rothschild benefitted greatly from such conflict. Circumstantial evidence, but still evidence.

Didn't you know? There's a pyramid with an eye on the dollar bill, the dollar comes from America, Obama comes from America too. Its very obvious if you open your mind what is going on.

And Obama once said he likes history, the pyramids are part of history, therefor Obama is part of the Illuminati.

I suggest you watch all of youtube, theres some stuff there that will show the sheeple dont know what's really going on.

Sarcasm fail. ;)

Well you acknowledge the NWO globalist movement, so that is a start. The Illuminati controlling the world is a more difficult one to prove, but there is still much evidence in history. WW1 is steeped in the involvement of secret societies (not only the Black Hand), and there is evidence that bankers like Morgan and Rothschild benefitted greatly from such conflict. Circumstantial evidence, but still evidence.

No I acknowledge no such thing. There is no evidence to support a NWO controlling the world or anything similar.

First Circumstantial evidence is not evidence.
    Second can you actually supply said circumstantial evidence?

No I acknowledge no such thing. There is no evidence to support a NWO controlling the world or anything similar.

You don't accept that there is a globalist NWO agenda? But I've posted you evidence from the horses mouths many times Mob. Kissinger was on about Obama bringing in the New World Order just the other day.... Honestly, you suprise me.

First Circumstantial evidence is not evidence.
    Second can you actually supply said circumstantial evidence?

Why is it called 'circumstantial evidence', and not 'circumstantial non-evidence' so? And yes, I can supply all that (and have). I have also pointed you to some books. Which you would have to read, rather than me dissecting. Haven't the time for debate with youngsters nowadays. Busy days! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

what a load of bollix!!!
    nuf sed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't accept that there is a globalist NWO agenda? But I've posted you evidence from the horses mouths many times Mob. Kissinger was on about Obama bringing in the New World Order just the other day.... Honestly, you suprise me.
    Yea you've shown alot of out of context quotes. That's it.
    You've failed to show anything more substantial than that.
    Why is it called 'circumstantial evidence', and not 'circumstantial non-evidence' so? And yes, I can supply all that (and have). I have also pointed you to some books. Which you would have to read, rather than me dissecting. Haven't the time for debate with youngsters nowadays. Busy days! :)
    There's anecdotal evidence too, and that's just as worthless.
    And I've told you based on the logic you use I doubt very much that these books would be worth the money or the time.

Yea you've shown alot of out of context quotes. That's it.
    You've failed to show anything more substantial than that.

Out of context quotes? You are joking aren't you? God... you've lost any respect I had for you Mob, you obviously are fixated on ignoring any evidence posted here. As such, I question your reasoning to participate here. It's easy to dismiss everything you don't agree with as 'out of context', 'unsubstantiated' etc. etc. But anyone with a brain who has looked into the quotes and clips I have (apparently) wasted my time producing here can see that the New World Order is a real global agenda openly discussed by politicians for many years... sigh... why do I bother....
    There's anecdotal evidence too, and that's just as worthless.

You've not answered the question, if circumstantial evidence is not evidence, then why use the term circumstantial evidence? I'll help you out here:
    circumstantial evidence
    n. Evidence not bearing directly on the fact in dispute but on various attendant circumstances from which the judge or jury might infer the occurrence of the fact in dispute.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    Cite This Source
    And I've told you based on the logic you use I doubt very much that these books would be worth the money or the time.

First off, that's a personal attack. If my logic is flawed, you have yet to prove that. Secondly, you wont read up when I point you to evidence, so would you wonder why I don't even bother to respond to the points of you pseudo-skeptics? QED: It's a waste of my time. And you only get so much time.

Out of context quotes? You are joking aren't you? God... you've lost any respect I had for you Mob, you obviously are fixated on ignoring any evidence posted here. As such, I question your reasoning to participate here. It's easy to dismiss everything you don't agree with as 'out of context', 'unsubstantiated' etc. etc. But anyone with a brain who has looked into the quotes and clips I have (apparently) wasted my time producing here can see that the New World Order is a real global agenda openly discussed by politicians for many years... sigh... why do I bother....
    Yes they are out of context. If it's a secret plot why would they say those thing out loud? And even if these quote weren't out of context they wouldn't prove much.
    Perhaps you can supply us with some examples?
    You've not answered the question, if circumstantial evidence is not evidence, then why use the term circumstantial evidence? I'll help you out here:
    circumstantial evidence
    n. Evidence not bearing directly on the fact in dispute but on various attendant circumstances from which the judge or jury might infer the occurrence of the fact in dispute.
    Circumstantial evidence is based on the assumption of something exists.
    If a NWO existed, then when X said y it implied a NWO.
    You have yet to show decent evidence of a NWO thus your circumstanial evidence isn't any good.
    First off, that's a personal attack. If my logic is flawed, you have yet to prove that. Secondly, you wont read up when I point you to evidence, so would you wonder why I don't even bother to respond to the points of you pseudo-skeptics? QED: It's a waste of my time. And you only get so much time.
    Yes it is flawed, if the NWO is a secret plot why do they say these things out loud.
    I've asked you to produce the best arguments or evidence from these book but you never do.
    Also I've said I've nether the time or the money to waste on these books and you fail to show me otherwise.

Yes they are out of context. If it's a secret plot why would they say those thing out loud? And even if these quote weren't out of context they wouldn't prove much.
    Perhaps you can supply us with some examples?

Not secret anymore. Far advanced the plan is. Still, most sheeple will not understand as you can see today.
    Circumstantial evidence is based on the assumption of something exists.
    If a NWO existed, then when X said y it implied a NWO.
    You have yet to show decent evidence of a NWO thus your circumstanial evidence isn't any good.

I've shown you video of leaders talking about the NWO, and advised you to read their published works. The works of Brzezinski and Kissinger. You've refused to read these, but these are exactly where the NWO agenda are explained in detail. What more can I do. *shrug*

Let him that has eyes see and all that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement