Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How the ILLUMINATI made Baraxk Obama President

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    That is pure and utter bull****. You have anything in the slightest to back this up? (I'm talking actual verifiable evidence.)

Do your research just because your ignorant of whats out there does not mean its not out there

Its well known hes 9th cousin of Cheney and is related to Bush.

He even supports Bush and Cheney and defended their administration, It's smell so much of zionism and the bloodlines controlling the lot of these pathetic puppets.

King Mob wrote: »
    No I acknowledge no such thing. There is no evidence to support a NWO controlling the world or anything similar.

First Circumstantial evidence is not evidence.
    Second can you actually supply said circumstantial evidence?

lmfao, that cus you dont look around you..

oh my god to that post.

You remind me of someone, who is sitting in the living room and your

sibling comes in there is fireworks outside. You sit on your chair no there is not i dont see it. So therefore there is no evidence.

you :You say sure There is no evidence you haven't shown me.

Sibling :But look it's outside.

you: i cant see from here so no, dont be daft.

Someone has to point it out to you in blue in the face. But your one of those people who will never see. I'm sorry your response was so disturbing. I'm not even going to add to anymore. It's even must be strange that you are actually browsing these threads. With the closed mentality and non existent curoisty you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

mysterious wrote: »

Its well known hes 9th cousin of Cheney and is related to Bush.

9th cousin is nothing, everybody in ireland is at most a fifth cousin of each other ( with the obvious exception of the "new "irish" )

9th cousin is nothing, everybody in ireland is at most a fifth cousin of each other ( with the obvious exception of the "new "irish" )

That is the most stupid false fact I've heard in along time.

That is utter bull****.:rolleyes:
    Ireland has a very diverse background in the range of geneticS going back over generation's.

For example. My grandmothers ancestors are from England. I.e from the planatations of Laois and Offaly. NO relative whatsoever to any Irish.

You have Norman, Vikings, English, Scot's Irish, Celtic, Gaelic, Spanish(black Irish) the Huegonots. All make up the Irish population. None of them are related.

Even such names, like Kennedy's. Yet they could all be related if you go back far enough. But the Scot's Irish have the name kennedy and have no connection whatsoever with the O Ceinaide (O kennedy's) down south.

With famine times, and emigration, and families moving around the country. The diverse of genes is alot more diverse than most people being fifth cousins I can assure you. The idea that everyone is almost fifth cousin is the most pathetic thing ive ever heard.

Your post, is embarrassing.................................

Second point. To be 9th cousin of someone in a population of over 305million. Is a little more than just a coincidence especially given the fact both leaders are in politics. It's alot different than been 9th cousin to someone in Ireland of 4.million.

Advertisement