Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulrika to win.

Options
  • 04-01-2009 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

Women, English people and gay men should be excluded from voting (opinion).

Right, I'm obviously joking above, but can any straight man give me a reason as to why Ulrika should not win?

She has provided us with eye candy for years. What more do you want from her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Right, I'm obviously joking above, but can any straight man give me a reason as to why Ulrika should not win?

Ask , not what you can do for Ulrika, but what Ulrika can do for you.
    :p
    I think she got a raw deal , when all the alegations came out regarding John Leslie.
    She wasn't the one to release his name.

But , she does seem to think she can't be happy unless she has a man in her life.

And she doesn't seem to be lucky in regards to the men she has picked so far.

Haven't made up my mind on who I'd like to win yet ,
    I'll wait and see who they put in on tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ban this troll :pac::pac::pac:

Serious answer.
    We don't yet know how the program will develop, but over the next few days alliances will be formed, the pressure on the contestants will be cranked up, impossible tasks will be set leading to days with basic food etc.

This will lead to bitchiness and infighting and only those with a sunny disposition will come out of it well. Traditionally that hasn't included the 40yo+ something females (and males, but females especially) on this show.

The likes of Rula Lenska, Vanessa whatsherface, Lisa L'anson, Anthea Turner and Faria Shagasven have all either broken down into nervous wrecks or turned into super bitches.

Yep, Ulrikakakaka is superhot, but she won't be on the winners podium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

She is a complete tool. I hope she gets voted out near the beginning. Im hoping either Whatsherface Lucy pinder or the fat one from shameless win :)

Ban this troll :pac::pac::pac:
    Yep, Ulrikakakaka is superhot, but she won't be on the winners podium.

* careful now

<_<

>_>

/ friends everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

seanybiker wrote: »
    She is a complete tool. I hope she gets voted out near the beginning. Im hoping either Whatsherface Lucy pinder or the fat one from shameless win :)
    Just wondering - why,(in your opinion) is she a complete tool?

I wonder will Ulrika(kakakakaka) go the distance without walking out, I'd guess she could be the type who may unravel emotionally/mentally. I hope not though, I hope she is a tough cookie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

she has this persecution complex like alot of celebs, where she thinks she needs to put be on tv again to proove she's likeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

she has this persecution complex like alot of celebs, where she thinks she needs to put be on tv again to proove she's likeable.
    Ahh, sure they're all like that.

The only reason to watch this show is to see the inevitable breakdown.

Car crash tv at its best.

Well, that and Coolio. His hair has always cracked me up.

DS:

Celebrity Big Brother bosses reportedly tried to sign up Ulrika Jonnson’s love rival Nancy Dell’Olio for the latest series.
    The Telegraph claims that show bosses were looking to pair up the two lovers of ex-English football manager Sven-Goran Eriksson in the hope of generating arguments. The duo have had a long-running public feud since Eriksson cheated on partner Dell’Olio with Ulrika.

However, Ulrika was said to have found out and told producers that she would not appear if the plan went ahead. Dell’Olio is also thought to have refused to appear.
    One of CBB’s most talked-about moments occurred in the third series when Brigitte Nielsen’s ex-mother-in-law Jackie Stallone was introduced into the house in a bid to generate tension and conflict.

Dammit.:mad:
    I really wanted this to happen.
    Wonder if they offer Dell'Olio more money , will she change her mind?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

but can any straight man give me a reason as to why Ulrika should not win?

Agreed. You can't beat Ulrika. Just ask Stan Collymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Mini me to win!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Havent really see too much of her so far, meh she is ok in general i suppose, is it just me or does she seem like some mad sex freak?
    probably just me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I'd give her one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'd give her three (but that's just because I'm more of a man than you).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I find Ulrika to be a bit stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

womoma wrote: »
    I find Ulrika to be a bit stupid

stupid enough to be fluent in 4 languages.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Don't know why Ulrika's taking it so hard. Poor Terry had to pick someone. The obvious answer to the biggest ego should've been Coolio I suppose but she was being a bit bitchy to Terry the night he nominated her. She was murmering 'he can't even read' or words to that effect, Tina then loudly repeated what she said. Nope now I really don't like her, I didn't in the first place anyway the shameless hussy:mad:.

stupid enough to be fluent in 4 languages.....

Sarcasm isn't big or clever, but I get your point. Despite her cunning linguism, I don't think she has much common sense and she appears to be quite fake.

Sarcasm isn't big or clever, but I get your point. Despite her cunning linguism, I don't think she has much common sense and she appears to be quite fake.

She is being paid the most after negotiating her own contract. Seems like good sense to me.

She negotiated her own contract , and ended up being the highest paid celebrity in there.

The woman has a head of sense.;)

I still find her stupid. :D

• Advertisement

I believe she's intelligent in an educational sense but I see her as an immature, needy lady, especially with all the extra marital affairs, well two, and telling the whole world about dat footballer slapping her, and the mystery rapist who's identity we all know........... but if it isn't him, she should've made it clear. It's quite easy seemingly to learn lots of languages if you're taught at a very young age. A German co-worker told me that, but then again she was a bit mad..and a bit of a hussy too come to think of it.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I believe she's intelligent in an educational sense but I see her as an immature, needy lady.

I don't know Ann , she seems to fall hard for someone and stick with them.
    I don't remember many stories in the papers , about her being with lots of men.:)
    especially with all the extra marital affairs, well two, and telling the whole world about dat footballer slapping her.

I would have told everyone too , would you not?
    Can't let him get away with it , it's not as if she was lying.
    and the mystery rapist who's identity we all know........... but if it isn't him, she should've made it clear.

I think it's obvious why she didn't make it clear.
    She was not the one to name him in the first place , and I think that the fact that she didn't deny it speaks volumes.;)

She was married when she got together with Hunter from Gladiators and I don't think that turned out to be such a long lasting relationship. Her husband at the time was a tv am cameraman, he seemed really nice as it happens. Sven was nearly married when she was with him, they didn't get together properly. She wasted no time in jumping on that chap from the Millionaire show either:D though if she was single at the time which I don't know, there wasn't really any harm done, it didn't last either. There was another chap called Markus and another one Brian somebody, these two she had a child each to, correct me if i'm wrong. I wasn't concerned about the chap who slapped her having his reputation ruined at all by the way, he was an as*hole, but she doesn'r seem to make good decisions picking partners.
    About the rape story, you're right Sharpshooter it probably was your man, anyway, we'll never know for sure.

Ann , I would say , there would have been severe pressure put upon Ulrika , by his legal team , to speak out if it wasn't him.
    It's just my opinion , but if it was me or you , wouldn't we just say out straight , " Look , it wasn't him, but , I am not saying who it was".
    I just can't see her as being that vindictive.
    He afaik didn't come up with a reason why she would do this to him .
    But , as you say , we will probably never know.
    It just seems a bit suss to me.

You're right, i'd imagine she would. I shouldn't have mentioned the story in my rant. The big creepy animal shouldn't've got away with it.
    ps Brian could be her current husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ah a bit of debate, good posting Ann.

I will never get why she wrote in her book she was raped, but then to not tell people who it was and then not have the guy arrested is strange to me :confused:

Ah a bit of debate, good posting Ann.

I will never get why she wrote in her book she was raped, but then to not tell people who it was and then not have the guy arrested is strange to me :confused:

I wonder too. That is one of the reasons why she is quite intriguing.

My only theory is that - a police investigation, court case and conviction (and all the press attention and invasion of privacy that would result in) was something she didn't want to get involved in after so many years saying nothing, so she decided not to proceed.

Possibly the writing the book was therapeutic for her not to mention the money (she has a family to provide for) and she may have wanted to confront <snip> through that book rather than involve a media circus. Being 'outed' by a tv present probably wasnt part of the plan.
    Anyhow I'm only surmising.

Who knows... maybe if she stays tonight she'll tell us:P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Who cares?
    She's hot.

That was my reasoning behind this thread.
    It's just about aesthics. That's how most of those people make a living.

As in , beauty, is in the eye of the beholder?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so she crying over wanting to go to her chidlren, what age are they, and mutya kids must be only 3 or 4 something too, i don't know how you can leave kids lie that

Advertisement