Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulrika to win.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

so she crying over wanting to go to her chidlren, what age are they, and mutya kids must be only 3 or 4 something too, i don't know how you can leave kids lie that

her youngest is only 7 months i think. how anyone can leave their kids like that?? to go away for a maximum of 3 weeks,to do a job, and get a very decent wage to provide for the future of her kids. shes dead right imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

180k for 3 weeks work? I'd leave the little bastards with a s/o too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Who cares?
    She's hot.

That was my reasoning behind this thread.
    It's just about aesthics. That's how most of those people make a living.
    I dont think Ulrikas looks are going to make her living anymore. Although she does look very well for 42.
    Lucy Pinders assets didnt do her much good;)
    so she crying over wanting to go to her chidlren, what age are they, and mutya kids must be only 3 or 4 something too, i don't know how you can leave kids lie that
    To make money to provide for her kids. Afaik Mutya has only one kid? - same reason I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ulrika didn't take that well, I wish Terry had explained , why he thought she was highhanded.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Ulrika is a bit silly. I thought she was alright until this show. She is sulking and can't take criticism well. I have decided to drawr a picture of her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

Is she really that much of a knob, or are they making her out to be?

Terry , I hope you had a few bob on her.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

We don't yet know how the program will develop, but over the next few days alliances will be formed, the pressure on the contestants will be cranked up, impossible tasks will be set leading to days with basic food etc.

This will lead to bitchiness and infighting and only those with a sunny disposition will come out of it well. Traditionally that hasn't included the 40yo+ something females (and males, but females especially) on this show.

The likes of Rula Lenska, Vanessa whatsherface, Lisa L'anson, Anthea Turner and Faria Shagasven have all either broken down into nervous wrecks or turned into super bitches.

Yep, Ulrikakakaka is superhot, but she won't be on the winners podium.

:eek::eek: Bloody hell.

I think I've watched every highlights program, and I still haven't the faintest idea how she won.

Maybe because she didn't try?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Maybe because she didn't try?

Sums it up really, she definitely didn't think she'd a hope and didn't even attempt to endear herself to the public. Nothing so off putting as someone who tries to be more appealing imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

i think its great for her as it might now change the publics thoughts on her !!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yay.

I should have put money on her.
    Damn lack of gambling addiction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

she did try. she would pull the "im a mother" card every ten seconds. shes the typical silver spoon fed unrealistic role model for bored women over 30 who would be arsed to vote because they now have to stay in on friday night cos they married a bore and shot out a sprog. why not spend a minute to vote for an aspiration thats being paid £180,000 for 3 weeks work.

i dont think ulrika is nasty or not nice, shes just not real. tis all an illusion folks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Jazzy wrote: »
    she did try. she would pull the "im a mother" card every ten seconds. shes the typical silver spoon fed unrealistic role model for bored women over 30 who would be arsed to vote because they now have to stay in on friday night cos they married a bore and shot out a sprog. why not spend a minute to vote for an aspiration thats being paid £180,000 for 3 weeks work.

i dont think ulrika is nasty or not nice, shes just not real. tis all an illusion folks

Normally if someone pulls the 'I'm a mother' card, it puts me off them. I struggle to understand how anyone leaves their children for any period of time. I disliked Jennifer last bb from the beginning for leaving a young baby. I straight away assume they must be hard as nails...I strangely liked Ulrika anyway.

Assumption much.

She didn't pull the Mother Card , she is a mother.
    The Irish couldn't vote, and if they could have , I would have voted for Terry.
    I am still happy for her to have won.
    She is as real as it gets, you just don't get her.:pac:

cha right shes real. its all a sham. heat, ok, now, take a break... they are a lively hood for celebs past their sell by date. didnt she shag sven goran-eriksson about 8 years ago? its a merry go round, a farce. there is nothing genuine about celebrity big brother. if u think there is you are delusional.

cha right shes real. its all a sham. heat, ok, now, take a break... they are a lively hood for celebs past their sell by date. didnt she shag sven goran-eriksson about 8 years ago? its a merry go round, a farce. there is nothing genuine about celebrity big brother. if u think there is you are delusional.

Yes , she did have an affair with Sven.
    Common knowledge.
    And , yes it was 8 years ago,so I don't get your point.

BB is a Game Show , so why do you need to point out that it isn't genuine?

I am certainly not delusional when it comes to BB , far from it.

I do like to watch and post with the majority of the posters here though.

cos if it isnt a genuine reality show it sorta misses the point, doesnt it?

so why not turn it into pro wrestling.. the unreality is very entertaining

so why not turn it into pro wrestling.. the unreality is very entertaining

It used to be.

Advertisement