Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of man interests you!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Galvasean wrote: »

Woeful! I thought you were going to post one with you top off!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Woeful! I thought you were going to post one with you top off!

Other thread! :pac::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

He's too chicken....or maybe based on that pic, he IS a chicken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Simultaneously ridiculous and class. You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

What i want to know is there the bitchin hat gun came from? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

I think sometimes guys are given alot of stick for working out and having a bit of muscle.
    I remember a few weeks ago a girl (friend of a friend) gave out to me in a club for wearing a 'tight' t-shirt and I was just craving attention. It was an XL tshirt and baggy apart from around the arms and shoulders, which was not even that tight.
    So I asked her the question why her boobs were about to pop out in my face and her reply was that all girls have to show off something!
    I think it's just acceptable for girls to show off their best assets but guys have to be restricted, I reckon it should be an equal playing field and if u work hard at achieving something (a good physique) then there should be no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

d-gal wrote: »
    I think sometimes guys are given alot of stick for working out and having a bit of muscle.
    I remember a few weeks ago a girl (friend of a friend) gave out to me in a club for wearing a 'tight' t-shirt and I was just craving attention. It was an XL tshirt and baggy apart from around the arms and shoulders, which was not even that tight.
    So I asked her the question why her boobs were about to pop out in my face and her reply was that all girls have to show off something!
    I think it's just acceptable for girls to show off their best assets but guys have to be restricted, I reckon it should be an equal playing field and if u work hard at achieving something (a good physique) then there should be no problem

if you're a little fat **** and wear belly tops - people have a problem

if your well built and wear tight tops - people have a problem

if you have a nice rack and wear low cut tops - people have a problem

So much hating..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

ntlbell wrote: »
    if you're a little fat **** and wear belly tops - people have a problem

if your well built and wear tight tops - people have a problem

if you have a nice rack and wear low cut tops - people have a problem

So much hating..

Exactly. I'm not sure that many people are actually capable of admiring someone without finding fault somewhere. It's human nature. Chances are your friend's friend was drunk, liked the look of your body under the tight t-shirt, but instead of complimenting you decided to have a go instead, for whatever reason. We often pick on the negative when we see positive things, if only to make ourselves feel superior.

I'd take issue with the idea that girls can wear anything they like without anyone passing comment though - there are plenty of girls out there with fantastic bodies, yet as soon as they don a short skirt and a low-cut top they're labelled as tarts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That is one of the most disturbing things i have seen on this site in a long time.

shellyboo wrote: »

I'd take issue with the idea that girls can wear anything they like without anyone passing comment though - there are plenty of girls out there with fantastic bodies, yet as soon as they don a short skirt and a low-cut top they're labelled as tarts.

yup if i had a euro for the amounts of times i've heard a girl say something like "where's the rest of your ones dress" or something similar I'd be a rich man.

I'm sure it' s a global thing but I didn't really come across that attitude as much anywhere outside ireland...

we live to hate each other

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thaedydal wrote: »
    That is one of the most disturbing things i have seen on this site in a long time.

The thing that intrigues me is the wkd label.

yup if i had a euro for the amounts of times i've heard a girl say something like "where's the rest of your ones dress" or something similar I'd be a rich man.

I'm sure it' s a global thing but I didn't really come across that attitude as much anywhere outside ireland...

we live to hate each other

It's so, so hard to not do though. Case in point, a girl that was in my school has lost a huge amount of weight recently and looks absolutely amazing. In the pub over Xmas, myself and my friends were commenting on this, and after saying how fabulous she looked we instantly started criticising her outfit, how it was too big for her and she kept having to yank it up because she doesn't have any boobs anymore. Then my (lovely) friend Sarah said "yeah, let's all find fault" and we were all very ashamed of ourselves.

shellyboo wrote: »
    It's so, so hard to not do though. Case in point, a girl that was in my school has lost a huge amount of weight recently and looks absolutely amazing. In the pub over Xmas, myself and my friends were commenting on this, and after saying how fabulous she looked we instantly started criticising her outfit, how it was too big for her and she kept having to yank it up because she doesn't have any boobs anymore. Then my (lovely) friend Sarah said "yeah, let's all find fault" and we were all very ashamed of ourselves.

it's for their own good keep their feet on the ground ;)

it's for their own good keep their feet on the ground ;)

Well we didn't say it to her face!

Anyway, back on topic: People who look good will always be slagged by the rest of us plebs because of sheer jealousy. Fact of life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hmmm.... Lately I've been going for the real 'manly' look, none of this metrosexual crap! Broad Shoulders, Tall(well at least my height anyway) , Dark Hair,Muscular thighs....:p (without the wonky footie player walk!)

Someone who can get on well with my friends is really important to me, has to be able to hold his own in a conversation too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

G86 wrote: »

Someone who can get on well with my friends is really important to me, has to be able to hold his own in a conversation too.

thats ver important theres nothing worse then someone who basically ignores your friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

i LOVE a well kept beard - the likes of sean from eastenders

makes my weak at the knees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

5 o'clock shadow is the sexy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

its great women like beard's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Phew - I was worried lately that the wimmins might light the look of the beard but not the feel of one if they get closer.

Go beards!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Phew - I was worried lately that the wimmins might light the look of the beard but not the feel of one if they get closer.

Go beards!!

NEVER EVER shave it off ,to me a beard is worth the stubble ras, it shows your a real man :D

just make sure you keep it neat -no longer than 2/3 centimeters

Go beards!!

yazarrr for women like men with beards :cool:

NEVER EVER shave it off ,to me a beard is worth the stubble ras, it shows your a real man :D

:cool:

im a happy man

lol- boards ladies, fueling irish beards since 2007

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭CeilingCat

+1 :D

Beards ftw :)

CeilingCat wrote: »
    +1 :D

Beards ftw :)

whats ftw mean ?

for the win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

My thanks button is used up for the day, but I roffled. TLL, it solves so many mysteries for us men!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

whats ftw mean ?

It means we can wear beards all we like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Snogging and exfoliating at the same time - us wimmens like to multi task.

Advertisement