Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of man interests you!?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Im suprised i really am suprised none of you have said weather he can cook or not.....

i would of thuaght the image of a man cooking you something thats going to tickle your taste buds etc would lite any ladys fire....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Im suprised i really am suprised none of you have said weather he can cook or not.....

i would of thuaght the image of a man cooking you something thats going to tickle your taste buds etc would lite any ladys fire....

I should hope cooking is a given in this day and age

bluewolf wrote: »
    I should hope cooking is a given in this day and age

well ya see thats why i asked :) because im shocked that in thi day and age women cant apricate man who can cook !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

well ya see thats why i asked :) because im shocked that in thi day and age women cant apricate man who can cook !!!!!!

Shocked? Cooking is a very basic skill...it shouldn't come as a shock or a need to be appreciated with frothy breathlessness and wide-eyed surprise.:)

seems a little like trying to appreciate a man who can -insert basic skill here-, why appreciate something so basic
    although cooking really nicely is well appreciated, the bf can do wonderful things with chicken cheese peaches and a bunch of other things I'm not sure of

actually i'll bite and admit I can bake wonderfully but my cooking skills extend to boiling things and possibly salads ;s

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Cooking?

Pot%20Noodle%20-%20Chow%20Mein%20Flavour.jpg

For serious though, I can cook. A bit. Kind of.
    I wouldn't let me do it on my own like.

I can bake half decently though.

Always hated home economics, they forced us to do it and more or less all the lads hated it, including myself truthfully. I was rubbish at it. Only in the last while I've been bothered again, the little relatives love to stuff their face and its a bit of fun with 'em too.

As for the beardy issue, every now and then I go a while without a shave more so out of laziness than anything else, and the ladies (as in some of my mates, not the randomers in mini-skirts i bring home to my mansion :rolleyes:) seem to like it. I LOVE shaving but, thats probably why I don't do it as much as I should, because when I do it its all radio and Hackett shaving cream. No man should have to give up on such a relaxing ritual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I think what snow monkey is trying to say he is a very good cook!
    That for me = brownie pionts! :)

can -insert basic skill here-, why appreciate something so basic

Simple you eat you can as you said have something that look like a boiled sprout or you cn have soemthing that exploads with flavour in your mouth...... now thast pleasure at its highist form .... ist like haveing a lovely desert which you wish would go on for ever......

yet its been comepletly over looked.....

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    I think what snow monkey is trying to say he is a very good cook!
    That for me = brownie pionts! :)

no im not im terrible absalulty wofull..:P
    just figured id put it to them why there so gone on locks intelgence etc :)

Simple you eat you can as you said have something that look like a boiled sprout or you cn have soemthing that exploads with flavour in your mouth...... now thast pleasure at its highist form .... ist like haveing a lovely desert which you wish would go on for ever......

yet its been comepletly over looked.....

you over looked the second line of my post ;P

• Advertisement

you over looked the second line of my post ;P

no i didnt i just wanted to comment on what you said....:)in the firwst line

Shocked? Cooking is a very basic skill...it shouldn't come as a shock or a need to be appreciated with frothy breathlessness and wide-eyed surprise.:)

No cooking is not a bassic skill and it sinsulting to read such nievity you post a thread saying how many guys can cook garinttee you theyle say yeah i can cook a pizza.....

No cooking is not a bassic skill and it sinsulting to read such nievity you post a thread saying how many guys can cook garinttee you theyle say yeah i can cook a pizza.....

Equally naive to think that most guys are only capable of heating up boxed food.

There is nothing stupendous about making a simple, healthy, tasty, nutritious meal.

Equally naive to think that most guys are only capable of heating up boxed food.

There is nothing stupendous about making a simple, healthy, tasty, nutritious meal.

oh please thast not my point i was useing it as an example..... :rolleyes:
    But im its parked a lot of curiosty.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Maybe not, and any man who wants to do that for me can do it in his own kitchen, because he isn't getting near mine.

Nobody takes over my kitchen, nobody I tell you.

Maybe not, and any man who wants to do that for me can do it in his own kitchen, because he isn't getting near mine.

Why the sensitiviity? Should I inform the police for possibility of them finding bodies in your freezer?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Nothing stupendous at all, but I know plenty of men who can't do it.

thats quite attactive :pac:.... what ya going to next start sprying like a tomcat :p

:D

Why the sensitiviity? Should I inform the police for possibility of them finding bodies in your freezer?:pac:

My kitchen is my kingdom, and I'm the queen. Nobody is allowed enter the hallowed area when the genius is at work, for fear it will spoil the creative process.

Many have worshipped at the altar of my efforts, and some have offered themselves as slaves as a result.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

thats quite attactive :pac:.... what ya going to next start sprying like a tomcat :p

:eek:

Oh dear....

(quoted for posterity...in the case of snow-monkeys unfortunate early demise...)

• Advertisement

That absolutely isn't attractive.

My kitchen is my kingdom, and I'm the queen. Nobody is allowed enter the hallowed area when the genius is at work, for fear it will spoil the creative process.

Ah! I see, kind of like a Beethovan of cooking so.

Wait...when he was doing his most monumental work, he was almost totally deaf...surely, you cannot be taste Buddha, lass? (tastebuddedless):pac:

Ah! I see, kind of like a Beethovan of cooking so.

Wait...when he was doing his most monumental work, he was almost totally deaf...surely, you cannot be taste Buddha, lass? (tastebuddedless):pac:

Taste-bud-less.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one, is it awful in its reach? Or does it just reach awful? :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Taste-bud-less.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that one, is it awful in its reach? Or does it just reach awful? :D
    I would suggest both in equal measure..:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Taste-bud-less.

Wibbs wrote: »
    I would suggest both in equal measure..:D

I learnt the art of cooking in the Punjab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

1985 posts; 1984 puns. I groaned at this one.

well at least your second name aint Hitler

1984? Orwell so very mature not to appreciate a good pun? Are we?

(I'm very proud of that^)

Agony!
    1984? Orwell so very mature not to appreciate a good pun? Are we?

(I'm very proud of that^)

And yet I'm impressed :)!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Am I the only one who doesn't get the "punjab" pun??

Advertisement