Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban Legends of Professional Wrestling

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Last week somebody told me that Taker legally has to wear the gloves that he does because he hits so hard. That because he is such a good striker that by law he has to wear gloves to protect his opponent.

I nearly fell off the chair...!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

LOL those are hilarious. No 31 is sick but funny.

I think we've all heard about THAT Stephanie rumour...:pac:
    Bradshaw allegedly gets in the shower with new guys and soaps them up. Supposedly he was doing this kind of **** to Paul London a lot.

I definitely remember seeing Edge say in an interview that he was in the shower one time when he was starting out and JBL started rubbing soap on his rear end, so I think there's truth to this one. One of the weirder rituals no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

John Bum Latherer :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Wasn`t this is the raven/honky tonk man face of dvd to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I remember reading* this a few years ago. Its such crap!

* Skimming through

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Death Valley Driver is not to be trusted. They bull**** 90% of the time.
    E.G : They think Ken Kennedy is a fine worker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Death Valley Driver is not to be trusted. They bull**** 90% of the time.
    E.G : They think Ken Kennedy is a fine worker

Its far from te worst website out there, The guys who run the Best Of projects do some really woirthwhile work in collecting footage and putting it together for people to learn more about wrestling. The Watts and Memphis projects in particular that theyve carried out in the last couple of years were awesome both to watch and to read about.

Plus the DVD forum is a place you can go to read some actual positive comment on wrestling, somewthing thats sadly lacking in moast places. Plus the Ditch, who runs the Purotopia forum is a god amongst men for the work he does in putting japamese wrestling online for us all to watch.

Also I don't think they're particularly gone on Kennedy over there. Mark henry maybe, but not Kennedy.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I cannot register on DVD forums. In that, my account is never activated. Must have gone through the registration 10 times at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

gimmick wrote: »
    I cannot register on DVD forums. In that, my account is never activated. Must have gone through the registration 10 times at this stage.

Ill assume you checked for an email from em in your junk folder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

That looks like it's just a list of random posts from forums, hardly what I would call urban legends.

I read somewhere from a guy in a pub who my mate knows that the Rock is Hogans dad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

orestes wrote: »
    I read somewhere from a guy in a pub who my mate knows that the Rock is Hogans dad.
    Hardly as funny as Sid ****t*ng his pants and Undertaker having to sniff it while he hit the tombstone though in all fairness.:pac:

Advertisement